Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irontower

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:05 am
I'd say the same for cats but any other habits? whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:45 pm
There may be different views but I see neco as the name of a race (cat people). Some are only visibly distinguishable from humans by ears and tail and some are more cat like. Necos I believe are faster, far more agile, and maby a bit stronger then humans

If there are different views please say so  

Crystal Void

Navigating Hackers of 09

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:50 pm
well she is right.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:32 pm
Crystal Void
There may be different views but I see neco as the name of a race (cat people). Some are only visibly distinguishable from humans by ears and tail and some are more cat like. Necos I believe are faster, far more agile, and maby a bit stronger then humans

If there are different views please say so

ty whee  

irontower

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:47 pm
Sorta like what Crystal said, I think some nekos are more like catboys and catgirls. The more cat-like ones' bodies are completely covered in fur, more like furries. These might not count as nekos, but werecats are also furry, and can transform into cats.

Wouldn't nekos be smarter than humans too? Cuz we cats are all geniuses compared to you humans! xd ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:14 am
neko ish a state of mind, a way of life 3nodding  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

irontower

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:12 pm
Rei Hino-chan

yea I like that answer  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:06 pm
irontower
Rei Hino-chan

yea I like that answer
Sry but I agry Firetiger, Marx, and Crystal.  

Venus Joy

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:25 am
there ish no right or wrong, only teh difference between roleplaying as a neko and living as one 3nodding they are simply two different approaches 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:21 pm
How do you live as a neko? Or a were or a furry or a catgirl or a cat or...? Cuz I really want to be more like a cat.
Catness = awesomeness xd  

firetiger42
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:08 am
I think it differs depending on what form you take it to.

There's a difference between being a Fan, A Furry, a Nekomimi (catperson), or just having it as a philosophy/way of life. As a fan of Nekomimis and as someone who feels more like a Nekomimi herself...it's more about cuteness and my affinity to cats. More of the house cat variety, along with the various traits we both share.

Now if you asked someone who was merely a fan, but didn't feel like they were a nekomimi, you would get something different. Just as a Furry would probably say something very different as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:19 am
it ish most important not to force it ~ if one ish not meant to be neko, they should not push themselves to be something they are not ~ life ish muchmuch happier that way 3nodding there are so many parts to living neko that it ish difficult to explain fully eek but some of teh most important parts are: to live free, beyond teh rules ~ not above them, just beyond wink to have an experimental, almost fearless attitude 4laugh nekos do not hold back ~ live loudly, live happy, see teh fun in everything whee sleep in teh sunlight, prowl in teh dark, and dance whenever possible blaugh love your friends and defend them with teh ferocity of a tiger scream enjoy teh hunt twisted

and work on your purring heart  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:16 pm
Thanks, Aya and Rei. 3nodding Hmm I can sorta purr... xd but I guess it would be hard to be a cat. Maybe it helps to role play as a neko? Guess I'll just have to settle for helping domestic and wild cats out... or eventually I might be able to help cats rule the world! twisted ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:09 pm
Curiosity never killed this cat 3nodding  

Ryuu Kuro
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:40 pm
I mean I think this question is diverse as asking what the best topping for pizza. Some like meat, while other don't. Some like veggies. Others enjoy spice on their pizza. It's the same for Nekos.

Like some of us enjoy being covered in fur, while some of us only enjoy being being a neko part time (werecat). So to speak ^_^  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff