Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Help with Desert RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VikingSasquatch

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:30 am
In the Rp I plan to make there are tribes of survivors although they are all at war in the Great Desert world. The problem is that I need names for each of the tribes. Each tribe survives a different way, such as through technology, evolution, etc. I also need help to get and image of what the one who evoled to survive, to understand how they changed, Just post up names or info with how that tribe survives and I will see about using that name and info in the RP. ^,,,^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:01 pm
Hm...I'll let you know if I think of anything.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Jaxen93

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:17 pm
I have a few ideas.

The Akemi = Survival through Evolution
The Jakarta = Survival through Technology
the Kusanagi = Survival through Martial Arts
The Havelian = Survival through Religion  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:55 pm
Hmm I like the names, but do they have some kind of meaning?
And the Survival through Religion is a good one, its already got me thinking up ideas for what they belive.
But the survival through martial arts isn't exactly what I would use, but intead I could make it a tribe where you have to fight in an arena to survive and live in that tribe.

So that should narrow down the survival options to:
Evolution, Technology, Fighting, and Religion.
Im fine with the names you put up.

and i got to thinking about how the evolution tribe would look, but i decided that it would be hard for everyone to find a picture of something that looks like that. So I think that everyone in the tribe looks different, and can look like normal humans with speicial abilities, or look like beasts who are adapted to the desert.  

VikingSasquatch

Hilarious Lunatic

Jaxen93

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:25 am
I think the Evolution Tribe, the Akemi, would be a Human Tribe with the Ability to change as Evolution, you could say.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:50 am
I love that idea! Actually, I can see where the Survival through Martial Arts would come in; you could use Martial Arts to protect yourself and such. Chandranath Faolan's idea for Survival through Fighting is interesting though. I don't think it would matter much while it's just survival through using martial arts or using the basis of a tribe and a fighting tournament. Both would have some excitement thrown into them.

The way I see it, if you use Martial Arts in general, you could let the RPers have more open creativity. If you use the tournament/tribe idea, there would be a set plot, and even though the RPers have less choice, it would also guarantee that the plot will move forward.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

The Brave Eagle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:14 pm
T think that you should use latin words. Not spanish latin but hardcore latin. The one that no one knows about just claims to know. The language is fluid enough it sounds great, and the latin language is probably the best option because like english it has a word for everything. It's just not english which makes it that right one for stories and junk.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:54 am
Hardcore latin! I vote for that as well.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas