Submit

:D?
  oodles.
  noodles.
  doodles.
View Results

justinetsab

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:28 pm

Anyways, just wondering what everyone's future plans are. College? Majors? Goals? Occupations? Marriage? Dreams? Etc, etc. :}

Let's see where everyone's planning to go in life :]

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:24 pm
Hmm; well I'm going to college! biggrin I just don't what I'm going to do. xD haha.

Marriage? haha. I've talked about it before... with my boo. o__O kinda weird though. he wants 99 daughters and 1 son. psssh. your freakin crazy! don't base your judgements on dr. seuss; even if he was awesome. biggrin

dreams? Hmm; i want to become a dog! biggrin

How about you?  

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

justinetsab

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:46 pm
AutumnsRain
Hmm; well I'm going to college! biggrin I just don't what I'm going to do. xD haha.

Marriage? haha. I've talked about it before... with my boo. o__O kinda weird though. he wants 99 daughters and 1 son. psssh. your freakin crazy! don't base your judgements on dr. seuss; even if he was awesome. biggrin

How about you?

Ah yeahh. Same problem with me for college. D:
I wanna draw cartoons, though ahahaa. X)

Oh danggg. Crazy boy you got there. Good luck with that D:

Ahahaaa but dogs are smelly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:58 pm
Hmm...I want to go to college..I'm not sure where or what major though>.<;; I was thinking either stay in Oregon for college(since it's cheaper) or maybe go to Cali, like Stanford or something hah hah I don't know>.<;; I'll probably end up majoring in some kinda math related subject to make use of my math skills...But I might want to go into Graphics Designing as well, but I'm not THAT good yet>.<;; Hmm...Goals...Save the world! hah hah j,k one of my middle school teachers said I was going to save the world>.<;; LoLz he was the coolest teacher ever too...Well, for the summer, it's to learn a song on the piano. I also want to procrastinate less. Occupation? none right now>.<;; I was thinking about the occupation of an engineer, but I don't know>.<;; Marriage? I'm already married to Waffle Robot(o0dle) hah hah...Dreams?...For everyone to be happy biggrin  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

justinetsab

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:14 pm
azn_knight367
Hmm...I want to go to college..I'm not sure where or what major though>.<;; I was thinking either stay in Oregon for college(since it's cheaper) or maybe go to Cali, like Stanford or something hah hah I don't know>.<;; I'll probably end up majoring in some kinda math related subject to make use of my math skills...But I might want to go into Graphics Designing as well, but I'm not THAT good yet>.<;; Hmm...Goals...Save the world! hah hah j,k one of my middle school teachers said I was going to save the world>.<;; LoLz he was the coolest teacher ever too...Well, for the summer, it's to learn a song on the piano. I also want to procrastinate less. Occupation? none right now>.<;; I was thinking about the occupation of an engineer, but I don't know>.<;; Marriage? I'm already married to Waffle Robot(o0dle) hah hah...Dreams?...For everyone to be happy biggrin

Ahaha wow, your life right there. Didn't have to answer every question you dummy. I was just giving you a basic idea X)

Hmm well good luck with your college thing ;] Hope you find the job that makes you HAPPPPPPPY :}

Well, i told you that you were going to save the world as well! :] Dangg my psychic skills again ;D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:20 pm
o0dle
azn_knight367

Ahaha wow, your life right there. Didn't have to answer every question you dummy. I was just giving you a basic idea X)

Hmm well good luck with your college thing ;] Hope you find the job that makes you HAPPPPPPPY :}

Well, i told you that you were going to save the world as well! :] Dangg my psychic skills again ;D

hahahah I guess that's my life XP LoLz what if I wanted to answer them XP
hah hah Thanks XD I have to get a scholarship too>.<;;...LoLz Thanks XD I hope so too^.^
LoLz hahahaha huh..that's true...dang, you ARE psychic O.O hah hah >.<;;

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

justinetsab

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:08 am
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367

hah hah Thanks XD I have to get a scholarship too>.<;;...LoLz Thanks XD I hope so too^.^

Ahahaa dummy. It's good that you know what you have to do though :]
I'm still slowly thinking ahah.

Yeahh, told you i was X) I think that's my second prediction now ;D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:34 pm
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367

LoLz XP Yeah, well, my parents said I need to get a scholarship because they don't have the money to send us to college plus my dad just lost his job..so I need to work harder and get a scholarship...LoLz what are you thinking about?
LoLz yeah X) hahahah ah dang, it is O.O hah hah I owe you one >.<;;

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

justinetsab

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:22 pm
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367

LoLz XP Yeah, well, my parents said I need to get a scholarship because they don't have the money to send us to college plus my dad just lost his job..so I need to work harder and get a scholarship...LoLz what are you thinking about?

Ah i see D: Sorry to hear that. Gummy will definitely get one though :] :}

YEP, you sureeee do :}

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:27 pm
o0dle
AutumnsRain

How about you?

haha. cartoons? that's possible. if your willing to.

haha. i know right? well; when he is worth millions... that's when i'll think about it. xD

whhat? aww. another dreamcrusher. crying
DREAMER CRUSHER!
I'll be a panda when i grow up. biggrin  

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:30 pm
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367

ah hah, nah it's alright. hah hah thanks X] but I really need to work harder still...I've been too lazy and I need to work on that...
hahahah yeah sweatdrop it will come XP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:11 pm
AutumnsRain
o0dle
AutumnsRain

How about you?

haha. cartoons? that's possible. if your willing to.

haha. i know right? well; when he is worth millions... that's when i'll think about it. xD

whhat? aww. another dreamcrusher. crying
DREAMER CRUSHER!
I'll be a panda when i grow up. biggrin

Ahahah yeah X) I'll need to practice. D:

Hmm yeahhh. Lots of names to think up of then D:

Aww, didn't mean it like that ahhahaaaa. Well, I heard pandas are better ;D They're healthy too, only eating bamboos. :]

justinetsab

justinetsab

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:12 pm
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367

ah hah, nah it's alright. hah hah thanks X] but I really need to work harder still...I've been too lazy and I need to work on that...

Ahaha and you called me lazy X)

Well, takes patience ahhaa :] No rush.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:07 pm
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367

hah hah 'cause you CAN be lazy..I'm just more lazy sweatdrop
ah hah yeah, it does X)

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

justinetsab

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:00 pm
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367
o0dle
azn_knight367

hah hah 'cause you CAN be lazy..I'm just more lazy sweatdrop
ah hah yeah, it does X)

Nuh uh. Just to prove it to you I'm going to do my homework tomorrow ;D

:] :}

Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash