Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Worst thing you did to your Sims Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Vina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:56 pm
The worst thing you ever did to your Sims ever

Mine was an infamous scandal that involved two Romance Sims, a Popularity Sim, the delivery man and the maid eek

And killing the whole neighborhood by inviting them all to a party then setting the house on fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:29 pm
This sounds weirder than it is but eh. . . well might as well tell you. So I is a normal day letting my kid make magic so I cast this spell on my kid. Then she turnes into an adult and it saved my game after I casted the spell. So then my former kid started to talk to its dad and they got smily faces. Then a minute later I look aver at my Sims and the kid had on the top to kiss the dad. I tryed to stop it but it was too late and well they kinda made-out. And then I decided to see what would happen. Unfortunate for me I had bought one of those beds that had the vibrate feature. . . so you can imagne that. Then the next day the kid and dad were married and the mom ended up kinda beatin down the daughter. Yeah thats pretty bad eh sweatdrop . . . I guess I take back what I said at the beginning and it is actually weirder than it seems.  

Sheena Ayame

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

miname_sohma

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:15 pm
i_love_it

Mine was an infamous scandal that involved two Romance Sims, a Popularity Sim, the delivery man and the maid eek

And killing the whole neighborhood by inviting them all to a party then setting the house on fire.

Ooh ^.^ I set the house on fire and killed the whole neighborhood before too! But not MY sims, just the ones that come with the game...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:34 pm
Thw worst thing I did...was on the sims 2. Well, there where a few things.
1. I deleted my sims and had to start over xp
2. Left a kid alone while the parents went on a honeymoon, almost having him taken away. (they where roommates and she had a kid)

And on makin' magic/Unleashed:
1.Diden't take care of my puppy and kept deleting the dude that was trying to take it.
2.Made a swimming pool, made the sim swim, then while I was doing something I deleted it and diden't realize it, so I was tryingt to make it do stuff and it coulden't because it coulden't get out. eek

tokkitoria

Brainy Bunny

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300

smilylady

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:14 am
the worst thing would be i had a family of 6, a mother, a father, two boys two sisters. I put them all in the pool and killed all of them, but i saved one of the boys and he was all alone for a month and then i put him in the pool and killed him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:38 pm
ninja ninja ninja i, i mean the SIMS, started cooking and i decided to sell the alarm, then the whole thing went in flames, and i moved everything so it all burned, then i , i mean the GAME decided to move em all into a secluded area and walled them up and leave them with 1 snack bag and a uncleaned toliet, then fed them occasionally, but left all like 50 appliances on to the bill went ^^^^^^, then i left them there to die in the wall, ahh suck funn ness  

Rainbow Testosterone

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:49 am
I had a sim named Jet (fortune) and a sim named Roxxi (family). They were roommates. As they spent the days together, they fell in love and got married. They then had a little girl named Mickey.
Jet had to work, to support his wife and daughter. And everyday, while Jet was away, Roxxi got cuddly with the maid. (It was a guy maid, so you know). They even woohoo'd while Jet was at work, and Roxxi got pregnant. One day, Jet came home early and walked in to see his wife smooching the maid in the kitchen. There was a huge fight, and plenty of slapping. Roxxi moved out of the house, leaving Jet to care for Mickey alone. She moved in with the maid, to her surpirse, had an bigger house than the one she had lived in with Jet.
By now, Roxxi was 2 days in to her pregnancy, showing and everything, so the maid proposed to her. And for their wedding, they invited Jet. eek
But Roxxi couldn't hold her true feelings in any longer, and only moments before the big "I do"'s, the maid caught his wife to be in the arms of her ex-husband.
The maid and Roxxi broke up and the maid moved out. Jet moved in with Mickey, and then I deleted the neighborhood. (Oops)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:05 pm
And one time I made some poor woman have 15 kids. Poor lady.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

amandapace7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:24 pm
well, if you have university, you know the premade students in the dorms never age right? well... Ian went to school and met Holly... they were never romantically involved, but they were great friends. Ian ended up marrying Heidi and had two kids, Benjamin and Aileen. Benjamin went to the same university and stayed in the same dorms his dad had. He became romantically involved with Holly before his mother's death. After she died, he became a romance sim and couldn't stay commited so holly broke it off. Ian, now at home alone, recieved a random phone call from Holly, inviting him to go check out a new place downtown, so he joined her. They ended up falling in love. Ben and Aileen moved back in with their dad after college, only to find that Holly had moved in and was pregnant with Ian's child! pirate

I haven't finished playing this story out, but when Ian dies, I am going to have Holly and Benjamin get back together and he will raise the child as his own kid, not his brother or sister! Until somepoint when the truth will be revealed! eek  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:20 pm
amandapace7
well, if you have university, you know the premade students in the dorms never age right?

actaully, there's a way to move them out and age them. So you don't go on believing they stay that way forever, you can get them to grow up.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Lady Vina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:21 pm
If you count marriage scandals...

I had a Romance Sim (Amber), a Popularity Sim (Claire) and another Romance Sim (Amber's maid Remington). Remington got married to Claire and started woohooing with Amber as well. Remington had a baby with Claire and a baby with Amber. Finally when Amber was an elder I made him invite her over and woohoo with her in the hot tub while Claire was relaxing nearby. Claire kicked him out of course and he moved in with Amber and their grown child.

I love Romance sims, they're fun  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:50 pm
probably just locked them in a room and made them light the fireplace. then i felt bad. lol. mrgreen  

Small Strawx

FateNotDenial

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:48 pm
In the original sims I made a family, and I decided the dad would be completely HATED. So the teenage daughter and mom constantly abused him, and every time he tried to move out I'd throw him in the pool. They even had another child, one he got along with and the others hated, and then I killed the child and had him weep over the grave for the rest of his life (though it was short lived) Finally I became bored of this, and locked him in a room until he starved to death.... (only because he didn't seem to want to drown confused )

It was very fun! 4laugh twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:27 pm
i_love_it

Put him in a small room and closed it off  

Thee Lucky Charms

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:27 am
I'm always nice to my sims, except for Vampires.

I always makes my Halliwell family hunt and kill vampires. It was like a mini-game for me biggrin .  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff