Welcome to Gaia! ::

~All Time Low~

Back to Guilds

Everything about All Time Low and their music! 

Tags: Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat, Rian Dawson, Zack Merrick, All Time Low 

Reply Other Bands/Music
Warped Tour anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent Mallard

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:45 am
I went yesterday at the Cleveland one!
I got my Toe possibly broken in Scary Kids Scaring Kids, kneee cap popped out during There for Tomorrow, Everything bruised, knees cut up, almost got hit by a beer bottle during flogging molll, and stepped on every possible disgusting thing barefoot during Underoath. Ahh memories! heart

And the lead singer of The White Tie Affair proposed to me xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:00 am
Scary Kids Scaring Kids was in the Arizona one since they're from my city...it wasn't that bad smile you're lucky...there for tomorrow was at yours.

All Time Low didn't go to ours, but The Maine did. I love most bands there, but it was mostly bands from AZ...Blessthefall, The Maine, and SKSK.  

rivers-and-roads

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Agent Mallard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:07 pm
SKSK was awesome and The Maine's lead singer (whatever his name is) lost his shoe when he went crowd surfing xD It was pretty cute (:

I got to see: Sing It Loud (my main reason for going and my childrne), The Maine, Saosin, SKSK, Aiden, Flogging Molly, A Day To Remember, Bad Religion, Shake It!, Jet Lag Gemini, Paramore (they made a guest appearance), There for tomorrow, I Set my friends on fire (unfortunately), streelight manifesto, big d and the kids table (amaazing), UNDEROATH!, Breathe Carolina, white tie affair, the devil wears prada, and some more I cant think of! D:

Who did you see?!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:07 am
I want to go but of course they didnt come to new york sad  

nomvegannom
Captain

iiamzombierawr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:43 pm
I went to Warp Tour in Cincinnati! =D I saw All Time Low, Escape the Fate, The Maine, Underoath, The Devil Wears Prada..and some other bands I don't know
I was so close to Alex Gaskarth I was just about ready to die! Dx
But it was amazingly crazy! All the bands playing at once was over whelming and I defriended a trash can!lmao inside joke with my friend i went with xD
I hope to go next year!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:16 pm
You should go next year.
And every year after that forever and ever ^-^

I first went when I was 12 and have gone back every year since xD
Im hooked haha  

Agent Mallard

Other Bands/Music

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers