• Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:04 pm
Kyouya Ootori:

Tsumetai_Yoru_Ootori
User Image
I am Kyouya Ootori
My best friend ever is Tsumetai_Yoru_Ootori
Here is a writing sample... It was early morning, around eight o'clock or so, when the black haired male awoke from his sleep. Sitting up in his bed, the male shook his head and straightened his hair out with his hand. Bringing his legs to the edge of the bed, letting his feet hit the floor, the male slowly stood up, wobbling a little bit, and reached for his glasses. The male slid on the glasses before walking to his closet and pulling out his day-clothes for the summer time.

Once he was dressed, the male heard his cell phone ring, so he walked over to it and answered. "Hello, Kyouya Ootori here," he answered, listening to the voice on the other end. "Yes, father, I will send the money to you while I am out today. Goodbye." Kyuoya stuffed the phone into his pants pocket and walked out of his room, grabbing his wallet as he did so.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, Kyouya looked around, seeing maids and buttlers hustle around, cleaning. Kyouya found it useless to engage in conversation, so he walked out of the house and to his limo, which was waiting for him already. He got in and shut the door, opening the window seperating him and the driver. "Please take me to Miss Mika's home," Kyouya ordered, shutting the window once the driver nodded and started the limo.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:05 pm
Hikaru Hitachiin:

XxLoveisBloodxX
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

XxLoveisBloodxX
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:06 pm
Kaoru Hitachiin:

Chibi341
User Image
I am Kaoru Hitachiin
My best friend ever is too many to decide! chibi341
Here is a writing sample... Masuyo walked through the halls expecting the usual routine. Snide remarks about his appearance, a little pushing and shocing, then his favorite: someone slapping his books out of his hands and then people kick his books as he tries to pick them up. Today though, no body did that. Everyone was acting...nice? They said 'hello', asked him how he was, it was weird. What did he do that made everyone nice to him?

"Hey, Masuyo! Over here!"
Oh god, he knew that voice all to well. Of course, it was usually saying how much of a waste of life he was. Regardless, Masuyo walked over to him, "Uh, what do you want?" "I just wanted to congratulate you on winning that funny game show. I never knew how smart you were!" Oh, now he saw why everyone was so nice. This whole damn school was about sports, but the school's equipment has been lacking in good quality, and the fields weren't that great either. "So, I was wondering, I mean you've heard of how the school wants to get some new equipment and redo the field out back, we don't have enough cash. So the whole sports commitee was thinking it would be nice if you donated some of that money to the school? So, how about it?: Masuyo couldn't believe that the same people who have ridiculed him time after time expect him to give them money for sports supplies.

" No. I'm using that money to pay for my college tuition, it's staying in the bank where it belongs until I take it out. I'm not giving it to the damn school for sports equipment." With that Masuyo walked away knowing the next year of his life would be hell, but he could get through it, he's been doing that since day one.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:07 pm
Haruhi Fujioka:

MicheleFlower
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I am Haruhi Fujioka
My best friend ever is MicheleFlower
Here is a writing sample... Haruhi quickly walked down the staries, she couldn't believe she forgotten her books at the school. "Aw man, another thing I have to worry about...my bag, and I can't believe I left it at the school! Hopefully, Tamaki-senpai won't worry me when I explain to him what I have to do." She said softly under her breath, as she sighed, opened the door and walked out. She had gotten a grocery list, and luckly for her, she could always grab a few things from the store.
She looked around and quickly noticed that the whole gang was in her neighborhood. Haruhi quickly turned around the other way, before she even could Tamaki was right behind her, smiling his Prince charming smile. 'Great...I shouldn't have came out so early... he always finds me, like a bloodhound.' Haruhi thought to herself, as she sighed, feeling like a trapped rat.

XxLoveisBloodxX
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

XxLoveisBloodxX
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:08 pm
Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka:

Tsumetai_Yoru_Ootori

User ImageI am Takashi Morinozuka
My best friend ever is Tsumetai_Yoru_Ootori
Here is a writing sample... Terry blinked at Meaghan, listening to her ramble on about him being a vampire. It grew boring. He picked her up and smiled sweetly. "My dear, if I wanted to kill you, you'd be dead already. If I wanted some of your blood...you'd be dead already. So, my darling, be greatful of your beauty. It has kept me from wanting your blood, but rather, enticed me to want you." True, Terry might sound a bit like a creeper now, but still, what was he to do? Lie? Ha! He was worse at lying to women then a lawyer in a court room! ((no offense to anyone!)) Terry looked at Meaghan and kissed her forehead lightly. "So please, calm your nerves before you hurt yourself." Terry smiled and looked around once more, feeling the safety in the air slowly vanish.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:09 pm
Mitsukuni "Hunny" Haninozuka:

xomorbida_b_weirxo
User ImageI am Mitsukuni Haninozuka, affectionately dubbed "Hunny-kun"!!
My best friend ever is xomorbida_b_weirxo
Here is a writing sample... Sample:
The alarm rang, the music started oozing out of her iHome like slime. She reached out to hit the snooze button, feeling her way across the desk, over the book she'd been reading last night and past her bottle of water. Her fingers found the long and slim button, and she pressed down on it, silencing the beeping. She groaned and rolled over as she thought about where she had to go today. School, oh joy. She missed summer very much, as well as her darling boyfriend.

She rolled out of bed, shaking her hair out, as she switched songs on her iPod. She went over to her closet and picked out a cute little teal&black plaid tunic, then grabbed her black leggings out of their drawer. She threw her pajamas at the hamper, grabbed some undergarments out of the laundry basket sitting near the door, and then headed off to the bathroom to shower and brush her teeth. She wasn't eating this morning, because she was too nervous to be hungry. She hadn't been eating lately because she was too focused on her new passion; music. She had been taking singing lessons over the summer, and she was confident in her talent. She changed, fixed her hair, and applied makeup before heading downstairs.

Her parents were probably still asleep, so she grabbed her bag and tote and headed out to her car. She placed her things on the passenger side and then put the key in the ignition. But she couldn't bring herself to turn the key. She was seriously wanting to skip class today. She didn't think she could handle dealing with any drama whatsoever. Plus, she'd been questioning her role as 'head cheerleader' over the entire summer. She had begun to think it was taking up far too much time and effort, hence the reason she wasn't eating. She didn't want to quit, because being on the squad made her parents so proud, but she couldn't handle the responsibilities.

XxLoveisBloodxX
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

XxLoveisBloodxX
Captain

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200