Possible Art Contest (GOLD PRIZES!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:51 pm
I was think about doing an avi/art contest to celebrate the upcoming finale of my Fallout 3 fanfiction series, The Chronicles of Abe (see the fanfiction sub forum). However, before I finish the series and set up the real contest, I wanted to see how many people might be interested. If I get enough people, I'll set up an announcement topic about the contest.

The prizes for the contest (assuming there will be one), will be gold: smaller gold prizes will be given to honorable mentions, and larger prizes will be given to those who win 3rd-1st.

If you would like to join the contest, but don't know anything about the story or the characters, head over to the Wasteland Tales sub forum and read up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:47 pm
Good idea but maybe instead of avi art we should draw Fallout characters?  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:17 pm
Mournful Maniac
Good idea but maybe instead of avi art we should draw Fallout characters?

I was thinking along the lines of avi-cosplay and art, wether that be some way on the computer or hand-drawn. I guess I should have specified that earlier.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:19 am
can we just draw a random scene in the wasteland or do they have to just be charactor profiles ?and If it has to just be a profile can it just be random raider or brotherhood paladin ?  

Blades Of Null

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:34 am
Blades Of Null
can we just draw a random scene in the wasteland or do they have to just be charactor profiles ?and If it has to just be a profile can it just be random raider or brotherhood paladin ?

It could be anything you want really. Draw a scene, or a character, wether that be one in the game or an original character.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:28 pm
Then i would participate if i could draw good enough.  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

Blades Of Null

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:15 pm
I'll participate because i'm going in the arenas with the drawing anyway xp xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:32 pm
Okay, so we have 1. Any other takers? Anyone?  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

Fallout 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces