Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Hospital RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Flower XD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:19 am
Ok so you can bring hurt or sick neko's here. You can do roleplay if you wish.

~Doctors and nurses wanted~

-walks around waiting for neko's to arrive-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:13 am
(is it ok for my neko to be a doctor)  

Neko_The_Hybrid

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:19 am
(May my Neko be a docter? Her name is Akey and always wanted to be a Docter!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:22 pm
Alrighty You Guy Are Hired!

-ambulance comes and brings patient- Ok there's your first one...  

Random Flower XD

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:34 pm
*rushes patient to a room* ok yes i see wats rong i got this!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:35 pm
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
Alrighty You Guy Are Hired!

-ambulance comes and brings patient- Ok there's your first one...

its selena i think -ears twitch- yep hmmm she has a concussion... omg  

Random Flower XD

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:40 pm
*Guu comes in dragging Rez on ground*
Guu:Rez,come on.....move faster before you'll stay dead....wait,you are dead.......*pokes Rez's body and shakes him but he doesnt move* yeah,you're dead alright  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:42 pm
ODST Rex
Guu:Rez,come on.....move faster before you'll stay dead....wait,you are dead.......*pokes Rez's body and shakes him but he doesnt move* yeah,you're dead alright

-ears twitch, rushes out of selena's room- whats going on?? -looks at neko- let me get a doctor and do you know selena??  

Random Flower XD

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:44 pm
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex

-ears twitch, rushes out of selena's room- whats going on?? -looks at neko- let me get a doctor and do you know selena??

Guu:Yeah,she's Rez's GF.....poor Rez here died fighting some kind of wolf.......i dont know if he's dead or not,he's not breathing  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:46 pm
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex

Guu:Yeah,she's Rez's GF.....poor Rez here died fighting some kind of wolf.......i dont know if he's dead or not,he's not breathing

oh is that so?? hmm then ill put them in the same room... -puts rez on a bed and pushes it to selena's room- hold on let em check -runs over to selena's bed- man she has a big concussion...  

Random Flower XD

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:46 pm
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex

oh is that so?? hmm then ill put them in the same room... -puts rez on a bed and pushes it to selena's room- hold on let em check -runs over to selena's bed- man she has a big concussion...

*Guu follows*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:47 pm
ok selena will be fine omg wats rong!?!  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Random Flower XD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:48 pm
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex

*Guu follows*

-sets bed next to selena's- ok angel we habve to do something. one of us go to selena and one of us to this boy -gets out shockie thingies- CLEAR!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:49 pm
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex

*Guu follows*

-sets bed next to selena's- ok angel we habve to do something. one of us go to selena and one of us to this boy -gets out shockie thingies- CLEAR!!!!

*Rez stays motionless and Guu says "Ooh" at the shocks*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Random Flower XD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:50 pm
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex
OMG GURL IN DA ZONE
ODST Rex

*Guu follows*

*Rez stays motionless and Guu says "Ooh" at the shocks*

CMON DUDE DONT LEAVE UR GF AND UR FRIEND HERE!! CLEAR!!! -BZZ-  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas