Peaceful White
  Mellow Yellow
  Girlish Pink
  Classic Crimson
  Other
View Results

andalicelaughed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:01 pm
I know, I could just as easily make a poll, but I want to ask- what are your favorite rose colors, and what do they symbolize? Also, what do they specifically mean to you, why do you like them, etc.

-Elle heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:54 pm
a black rose.... =/ ...no reason....just that red shouldn't be romantic -__-'' or i'd pick red lol  

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

Lost Retort

Cluttered Shapeshifter

16,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:21 pm
i love orange roses. . . . . . . especially when they have seveeral colors in them.

at my old house we had orange roses before i moved *sigh*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:17 am
White roses. When I was baptised (and my parents married) my dad took a white rose from one of our rose bushes and gave little baby me.
But I still say they are pesky buggers.  

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

MystiBlu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:28 am
I don't know it by it's proper name...but it's cream with a very light blush and I know it by the name of "Wedding Rose" and it's very antique looking

I like the leoniades family too - the pale orange with pale yellows or tans...very pretty indeed - and unusual!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:46 pm
A white rose...its more better because I say so

iiPatched

Your Bucky

Fandom Darling

26,715 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:37 am
I'll have to see if I can take a picture, but, I have a rose bush growing that I planted two years ago after we got married and moved into our house. It's beautiful. The buds start as an orangey yellow and when the bloom the have a yellow inside with orange-pink tips. They remind of the sunset.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:43 am
Maeve of the Sea
I'll have to see if I can take a picture, but, I have a rose bush growing that I planted two years ago after we got married and moved into our house. It's beautiful. The buds start as an orangey yellow and when the bloom the have a yellow inside with orange-pink tips. They remind of the sunset.

Sounds like Confetti or one of the Leonaides (cant remember the proper spelling)

Mr Lincoln is a gorgeous rose too....beautiful deep red - and sooooo fragrant!  

MystiBlu

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:14 pm
mine is a melancholy blue!
or black!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:03 am
i love white roses or yellow they are so beautiful  

xMoonCat

Abductee

xXAyamaXx

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:00 pm
i love purple roses to me they symbolize elegant beauty and the ble rose is another of my favorites but it does not really exist but it symbolizes rareity  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:49 pm
I like black roses because black is, in my opinion, the best color ever, and they seem very mysterious.  

xxpaperprincessxx

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:18 pm
As i've said before, I am a fan of the Unnatural dark blue rose, Its a sign of mystery and the unachievable...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:58 pm
i personally adore black roses, but i think pure white roses symbolize purity and are incredibly sweet. black seems mysterious- has anyone ever seen violet roses?  

andalicelaughed

phoenix_daughter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:16 pm
My rose is the yellow rose. I love them because I was born in Texas and it is a very special flower between my father and I. I'm his "yellow rose". heart

I also like white roses, and if there were a such thing as a blue rose, I'd think that would be the coolest flower ever. (though if it could be found it wouldn't be as mysterious and appealing would it?)
I went to a giant rose garden once for my ballet pictures, and it was gorgeous. There were rows upon rows of different kinds of roses. It was so pretty! I saw all kinds of roses I didn't know existed! There were red, orange, yellow, white, pink, and purple in all kinds of shades. It was amazing! I wish I could find the pictures I took of the roses, but I don't know where I put them... sweatdrop  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff