Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
If Konoha Village really exists, you would be... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaone-san

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:54 am
I would be walking up trees whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:47 am
i probably be eating ramen at the ramen shop place! ^-^ and then a after lunch walking water training  

Ninja Alchemist

end.less

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:52 am
I would want to be a missing nin, out for revenge....... ninja hehe. nah jk. I would probably eating ramen too! ^^ they should make a ramen emoticons  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:57 am
yes they should! that would be awesome!!  

Ninja Alchemist

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:21 pm
kakashimonk
yes they should! that would be awesome!!

that would be neat....

i like you siggy, i watched that episode recently.... lol mocking anko... haha..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:46 pm
I'd be training. I dunno if I were to be a ninja I'd pratice a lot.... Though it's not the same with school work... lol Yea so training and if my family didn't have an art I'd probably make up my own! Like Windshield Wiper No Jutsu or what other random items could be made into weapons?  

Baka-no-jutsu

Ninja Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:53 pm
a spork no jutsu! that is my next jutsu i will make.. mehehehehe ninja SUPER NINJA SKILLS!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:01 pm
Ill be eating ramen with Naruto! heart whee  

SQEEEE GURL

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:11 pm
I'd be upside-down in a tree throwing shuriken at Naruto, wondering when the hell the transport to the Hidden Mist would come.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:32 pm
I would probaly be walking with Itachi or Sasuke
I know it sounds weird... sweatdrop  

Yaone-san

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:41 pm
if konoha existed..... i would prolly chase kakashi around like the rabid fangirl i am..... and he would prolly kill me in the process... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:11 pm
Deep Despair
if konoha existed..... i would prolly chase kakashi around like the rabid fangirl i am..... and he would prolly kill me in the process... sweatdrop
Lolx
Cool!  

Yaone-san

Urian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:00 am
Heh if Konoha WAS real ( xd ) Then i'd go and train with someone cool! I'd like to learn Jyuuken, but i haven't got the eyes for it sad
I'd get Sasuke to teach me Katon moves, Naruto to teach me Kage-Bunshin and Rock Lee's Taijutsu!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:00 am
If Konoha was real...I would find Orochimaru asap, tell him: 'Oi resurect some dead blokes for me, otherwise I'll get some ANBU blokies on you' So he'll resurect all the Hokages for me, then they would teach me everything, and i would learn it quick coz i would already have the manyekou sharingan so life would be dandy.  

jaybee3

Gary_Vaderchunk_

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:08 am
fighting anyone who was a smartass to me  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items