Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[S] Two Worlds Apart Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:03 am
"that's good. I have been fairly well. my mother is sick...she is on her deathbed." Chris said as the coach yelled out for them to do two more laps and then go home.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:14 am
"I was wondering where she had gone I hadn't seen her recently." Revan said hearing she was sick. Revan stopped running when he heard she was on her deathbed. "What does she have?" Revan questioned suddenly looking worried, it was the first emotion he had let through with anyone around in awhile.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:22 pm
"She has cancer." Chris said sadly as he tried to be brave but a tear slipped out. "I'm just so worried. you know?"Chris said as he looked up at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:17 pm
"Cancer?! Why didn't she say anything to me? I didn't even see it." Revan said looking down at the ground trying to figure out how he had missed that his primary caretaker had cancer. Now that he thought about it he could remember that she had looked more pale over the last couple of weeks.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:36 pm
"I'm not sure.." Chris said as they finished their two laps."Would you like to come over and see her?" Chris asked as he grabbed his bag not bothering to change.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:52 pm
Revan thought about it for a moment before nodding and following Chris. "Yes, if you don't mind I would like to visit her." Revan said.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:02 pm
Chris nodded and soon they were at his house. Chris dug in his pocket for his keys and fished them out. He un locked the house door and staped inside waiting for Revan to come in. When he did, he motioned for Revan to follow him. "Mom? I have someone here to see you." Chris said as his mother smiled."Who is it?" She asked weakly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:36 pm
Revan followed Chris inside and around his home. It had been far too long without since he hadn't been there since before his mother had died. It was an odd feeling to be in it once more. "It is I Madam." Revan said walking into the room.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:20 am
"Hello Revan. I haven't seen you for a long time. ow are you?" Chris mom asked smiling. Chris just watched as he stood against the wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:48 pm
"I am well, though it appears as though you are not. Why did you not tell me? Did you at least tell my father, you know we could get you help." Revan said.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:37 pm
"I didn't want to bother you...besides....im old...my life is ending...the cancer is going to kill me.." Chris's mom said as chris tried to keep a brave face. "Please don't talk like that.." chris said choking back tears.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:06 am
"Yes please don't talk like that, I'll talk too my father and figure out what we can do, you shouldn't be left to suffer not after the many years you have taken care of me and my father." Revan said.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:11 am
"Your such a good boy Revan...do you still hnag out with chris?" She asked as she sat up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:16 am
"No Ma'am we haven't hung out since before my mother died." Revan answered a bit guiltily.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:21 am
"Why not? you guys used to be friends." Chris's mom said smiling. "Come here Chris." chris's mom said. chris came forward and she hugged him.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff