Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rising Yakuza

Back to Guilds

This is a place where we'll train you from a newbie to an expert. Win Lot's and Loads of gold !!!! Post, Chat, Win!!!! 

Tags: Gold, games, zOMG, Evolving, Rich 

Reply iDeas Forum
Do we have a signature bar?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of it?
  Its okay, but kinda big -
  needs work -
  pretty good -
View Results

Daisuke - Tetsuo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:23 am
My idea was to have a guild signature bar maybe that this would be one of our guild signature bars, so then we could represent. If we actually have a guild sig can you plz show me cuz I don't see any -
User Image
Tell me what you think! =D  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:39 am
I think thats actually pretty good, I mean it has Yakuza in Japanese letters right? and it has a Cherry blossum tree sooo I'd think so. -I don't know how to read or even speak Japanese so is that the Japanese symbols for Yakuza?-  

- Jhun Beastt -

II Takashi II

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:56 am
The only problems that I can see is that it's too big and is kinda empty. It needs more then just a tree and Japanese symbols. I think you should add something like People, normal letters and more color. =P needs work  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:49 pm
okay I might get another sig but do we even hav one, can someone atleast tell me that?  

Daisuke - Tetsuo

gamma-gamma
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:55 am
do you mean like a userbar?
we're currently working on it. but it would be great if everyone will help and create the sig

This is our last userbar a while back
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15158613

So, your answer is yes, we already have a userbar, but its not yet 100% completed

and, when i see at the 1st post. I think you really did a great job there! That's how to spell Yakuza at japanese rite? because I have no idea how to read japanese. xD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:07 pm
That Is How You Spell "Yakuza" In Japanese.  

D1Krone
Crew

iDeas Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces