Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Main Thread
Guild is DYING (New contest with prizes!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RavendorFoxx
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:53 pm
Come on guys! I know it's a pain in the butt, but we need to get this guild going again! I didn't make it so it would just fall apart and become another ghost guild! Let's get out there and advertise the guild! Lets be active!

I'll even make it interesting, alright? The first person to successfully invite 20 members to the guild will get a FREE MC Envelope.
The first person to successfully invite 40 members will get a FREE superior form! Paid for by myself!

Now, in order for me to be able to count the invite, the person must state that you (your username) invited them. That's it. And, don't go making a ton of mule accounts and adding them to the guild, because I'll be watching...
Make sure they're furries that you invite too.

Anyways, get to it! Make me proud!

Your score will be kept on this forum topic.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:54 pm
Invites:

Randa-Yena - 1
CodyDudeTm - 1  

RavendorFoxx
Captain

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:25 pm
I'll try! ^w^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:56 pm
A big main reason of a Guild "dying" is if less and less activity flows in.

doing the same things over and over DOES get boring.

Maybe add extra forum topics and stuff, that may help.  

xTh3R3ap3rx

RavendorFoxx
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:39 am
I'm trying... Do you have any suggestions? We have RP, chat, art, pounced, guild IDs, etc... I don't know what else to do except add some contests. The next one I was thinking of a furry avi rating conest, but that's so overdone it's not even funny...
If you've got some ideas, please tell me. I'd like to know.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:50 pm

You got me there =(  

xTh3R3ap3rx

RavendorFoxx
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:39 am
remember. It's also summertime, and not everyone is going to sit at home and play on the computer. It's ALMOST back to school time, as well, so many people are putting as much "away from home" time as possible before it starts up again. So, yes it's difficult right now. Not many are going to join, and not many are going to be very active right now that DO join.
I'm doing my best to keep it going until summer ends. When everyone gets back to work/school and needs something to take their mind off, the guild is here.
ALL I ask is that others try to keep it alive a little so that when they come home, they have something to come home TO.
I appreciate your posts more than I can say, xTh3R3ap3rx . You're one of my most active members. Thanks. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:34 am
maybe one to talk about shcool and another one to talk about vid games or something
I figure somethin out dude * *grins and gives ya a thumbs up*  

RanDaYena
Crew

RanDaYena
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:06 am
maybe even like a personals kidna page or somewhere furs can just chill and tlak abotu nonsense. the main guild seems to me a little to serisous like only can talk about important stuff not jsut ramble and soemtimes I think thats what some furs like to do ya know  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:29 pm
RavendorFoxx
remember. It's also summertime, and not everyone is going to sit at home and play on the computer. It's ALMOST back to school time, as well, so many people are putting as much "away from home" time as possible before it starts up again. So, yes it's difficult right now. Not many are going to join, and not many are going to be very active right now that DO join.
I'm doing my best to keep it going until summer ends. When everyone gets back to work/school and needs something to take their mind off, the guild is here.
ALL I ask is that others try to keep it alive a little so that when they come home, they have something to come home TO.
I appreciate your posts more than I can say, xTh3R3ap3rx . You're one of my most active members. Thanks. 3nodding

I wish I could post more, but sometimes, you cant find a topic to add too ^^;

I'm also very active in the Yiffy Lounge, another furry guild. You should check it out sometime.

But for now, my dad has me Knee deep in work D:  

xTh3R3ap3rx

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:53 am
raven i think that its just slowing down! Most guild members are out and about during the summer so they dont spend much time in the guild i bet when fall hits and members have more time they will be on and in the guild more often  
Main Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games