Reply Fallout 3
dogmeat?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dinosaurman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:24 pm
i looked all over the scrapyard and i couldn't find him. any ideas?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 pm
The only option you may not want to hear, but I'll tell you anyway. He might have gotten killed before you got there. I had a friend who went their, and either Dogmeat was killed and his body decomposed (i.e. went away) before he got there, or he just didn't spawn.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:50 pm
Dogmeat is flagged as an important character until you find him, and can therefore only be knocked out. There's a glitch where you'll run in to him in a random part of the wastes if you don't pick him up in the scrapyard soon enough, but that's about the only reason I know of.

I don't know if it is even possible, but maybe he scared an enemy in to running away, and is now chasing them through the wasteland or something. Doubtful, but I wouldn't rule it out as a possibility.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:32 pm
Did you check in front of vault 101 becuase if you fire him he would wait for you there  

Blades Of Null

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:43 am
If you dont find him soon enough it glitches and becomes a random encounter in the wasteland. He never dies until you find him, but sometimes the encounter is rare.  
Fallout 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games