Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
My magic has greatly depleted over the past two years

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallaryn

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:22 pm
... And I can't seem to get it back.

Every now and then it seems to return, and I can drag the thunderstorms over here. But lately nothing I do works, and because of my current incapability every single storm bypasses my area. With the fact that there are no storms here, the air is smelling more and more polluted.

I also can't control my electrical current like I used to. Making contact with the hard drive to help it load faster... that barely works now.

It might be because I've been heartbroken and lonely for the past year, and the year before that I was really depressed.

I don't know what I should do to restore my magic...

Any suggestions?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:22 pm
Fallaryn
... And I can't seem to get it back.

Every now and then it seems to return, and I can drag the thunderstorms over here. But lately nothing I do works, and because of my current incapability every single storm bypasses my area. With the fact that there are no storms here, the air is smelling more and more polluted.

I also can't control my electrical current like I used to. Making contact with the hard drive to help it load faster... that barely works now.

It might be because I've been heartbroken and lonely for the past year, and the year before that I was really depressed.

I don't know what I should do to restore my magic...

Any suggestions?

My friend from school who introduced me to the "magick" world did a lot of work with weather.

Apparently it had a lot to do with his emotion.
He used to draw sigils on his arm, maybe try doing this.I'm still new to this whole magick thing, so that's the best I can do.  

Silfy_Steller

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:15 am
How do you justify messing around with the weather?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:18 am
Sanguina Cruenta

This.

Also, like I always say, if you are having problems now, and didn't have problems before, there was probably a kink in the foundation of what you're doing now. Go back to the basics, re-learn what you have learned, establish a firm foundation, and you will see success. Rome was not built in a day, the coliseum would not stand without the stones that are never seen/talked about.  

Nattfodd

-Vampire_of_Nyx-

Toxic Nymph

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:16 pm
Sanguina Cruenta

i agree. dont force the weather to change. You can ask it and it might listen. Sometimes all you have to do is ask and and you shall recevie. Sometimes  
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games