Jeremy Hillary

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:36 am
User Image
User Image

These are all the rules of the guild! Please follow them and you will not get banned from the guild! Thank you!

• Be Nice!
• Follow the Terms of Services and the Rules and Guidelines
• Do not come in here and discriminate Bleach, Anime, Manga, etc.
• If you become a Mod then DO NOT abuse the powers.
• Respect other peoples opinions, pictures, belongings.
• If you do not post in a week or more then you will be banned from the guild. (Why would you join a guild to not post!) If you have an excuse not to post please contact a moderator!

exclaim Contact

If you have any problems with a user in the guild please contact a moderator and the issue will be handled asap.

exclaim Contests

Contests will be held soon in the contest thread. They will be posted here in a list.

exclaim Donations

All donations will be handed to the contests. Thanks in before for the donations! A donation list will be held In a topic soon. Other then that you can see the donations in the Guild Members list.

If you have an issue with one of the rules, please discuss it with a mod or you can reply to this topic.

[Edit: Lately I've been having to do banning because most of you aren't posting! Please post!

We now have a goal for the guild get 30k in donations! 3nodding
23/30k

Thank you for reading!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:18 pm
User Image

New and Posted

This new subforum; Senkai Gate, will be used for roleplays only. All roleplays will go to the users and crew. Roleplays should be approved with me by a pm or a post in the 'Your ideas here' topic. If I approve then I will make the roleplay thread me as the main poster.

Currently Working on....

We're currently working on contests such as a 100-200 question Bleach Quiz, if you answer all the questions you will get a gold reward between 5-20k.Prices will get higher for more questions.
Other then that we're still working on ideas for more contests. If you would like to help, please post in the 'your ideas here' topic in the main forum or the crew's forum. You can help by creating a name for the subforum for the contests.

0/20k

Thank you for reading!
3nodding

Jeremy Hillary

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jeremy Hillary

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:25 pm
July 28th-31st, 2009

Currently Working on....

Yeah I'm too lazy to make a update sign for today; besides I plan to be working on a lot more things then a stupid sign for today. I plan working on The Urahara Shop; aka the contest thread. Thanks for the name R11-Chan! But anyway I plan to get a contest in a few days (as soon as I get the money!). If you would like to donate gold to the contest thread then please send the gold to me... gonk There's no other way to get the gold other then doing that. sweatdrop For short; Donating gold to the guild stays in the guild. I can't do anything with it except buying subforums. If you donate to me, then I will count up money every donation I get and make sure I don't spend ANY of it. But anyway, thank you in before if you donate to the Urahara Shop.
whee
20/20k

Coming later aka long time sweatdrop /personal

Soon I will be cosplaying Soi Fon! whee I have $44.00 from birthday money and I need $86.00 for the costume and $56.00 for the wig. As soon as I get the cosplay, I will post pictures! eek

Bleh, all that work will be held after my dentist appointment in 20 minutes.

Thank you for reading!
3nodding

Edit: Bleh, my internet has been down since I left for the dentist. Sorry I couldn't work on it today. Obviously I'm working on it tomorrow. I think I'll start doing updates every week so this topic isn't one giant spam. gonk

July 29th, 2009

All I can say is:
Since we only have..what...17 members?
We should start a day where we find as much Bleach fans and tell em' about our guild. Recommending the guild is awesome to. 3nodding

July 30th, 2009

Thanks for the donation R11-Chan! 3nodding
So I should be working on making questions for a contest; maybe about 100-300 questions. sweatdrop
I should start working now. whee

July 31st, 2009

Mother's birthday, can't work today. I'm donating all my gold towards the guild. So I'll be working on the questions for the contest tomorrow.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:51 pm
August 1st, 2009

I will not be on (working) today.
Sorry everyone.

August 2nd, 2009

We have our 1st roleplay up!
Let's keep that busy and running!
Don't forget to tell your friends about the guild! whee

August 3rd
-

August 4th

Happy Birthday Obama! Anyway, working on my 100 questions. Mods we have a problem so if you could go to Crew only to discuss. Thank you.

Jeremy Hillary

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jeremy Hillary

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:33 pm
September 14th

Oh goodness! It's been a while!

Anyway, since school has kept me up on work I'm not be going busy on the guild until winter, spring, and summer vacation. sweatdrop

But we have A LOT of people joining the guild now which is REALLY good! Like about a person each day! o: (It's a good improvement) But everyone keep this guild running while I'm not! sweatdrop

The Hand of Aizen

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games