Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
New Cash Items...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Cash Items?
  FTW
  WTF
  gold, you poll whore.
View Results

HeartSeeker Xion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:23 am
Some of them are good for .hack, no? I mean: Azrael Shadowgear looks perfect for a Twin Blade and Ironcrusher Armor seems perfect for the Heavy Axemen, and also Bahn Hammur.

What do you think? ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:44 am
The items rock, but it annoys me that they're for Gaia Cash. I'm not going to get cash just so that I can buy those items, and most likely it'll take a while till I can afford them with gold. Which is really annoying and frustrating. It would have been nice if they made the fantasy items come out for gold and the Victorian items come out for cash.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

HeartSeeker Xion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:01 pm
I just realized something! Azrael Shadowgear is PERFECT for a Sora cosplay! biggrin So, when tektek FINALLY updates, I am SO totally tektek'ing him. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:24 am
Yeah I noticed that immediately. I want the rogue gear to come in different colors D:  

kurl

Trash Bear

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:47 am
kurl
Yeah I noticed that immediately. I want the rogue gear to come in different colors D:

That would rock. But I bet it isn't going to happen. At least, not anytime soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:35 pm
Oooo. Never noticed. I don't check Cash Shop items very often.
The Ironcrusher Armor helmet looks like the helmets Yukes wear from FF Crystal Chronicles. c:
/adds to wishlist

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:26 am
XxGrieverxX
The Ironcrusher Armor helmet looks like the helmets Yukes wear from FF Crystal Chronicles. c:
/adds to wishlist

I check all shop updates (except for the evolving items XP) just so that I can see if there are any actually good items. This time there were, it would seem.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:33 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
/adds to wishlist

I check all shop updates (except for the evolving items XP) just so that I can see if there are any actually good items. This time there were, it would seem.

I don't check evolving items either. There's too many to keep up with. They update like every other day, I swear. It's like they replaced collectibles. D:  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:21 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
/adds to wishlist

I don't check evolving items either. There's too many to keep up with. They update like every other day, I swear. It's like they replaced collectibles. D:

It would be nice if Gaia put more focus on making amazing collectibles. I'm kind of disappointed in the last few ones. And evolving items update every Friday (it's so much fun to read the reports...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:41 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
/adds to wishlist

It would be nice if Gaia put more focus on making amazing collectibles. I'm kind of disappointed in the last few ones. And evolving items update every Friday (it's so much fun to read the reports...)

Yeah. ;-; I miss being excited for the 15th when the new collectibles come out. Now I just don't care because none of them are that cool anymore. I think the last collectible I bought was the demonic anklets and that was forever ago. DD:  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

HeartSeeker Xion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:24 pm
Posted a tektek in Cosplay & Tektek's. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:37 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
/adds to wishlist

Yeah. ;-; I miss being excited for the 15th when the new collectibles come out. Now I just don't care because none of them are that cool anymore. I think the last collectible I bought was the demonic anklets and that was forever ago. DD:

The last collectible I bought off the marketplace was the Elemental hair, and that was at least before school let out.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
@Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items