Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Think Harry Should Kill Malfoy? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

turfTalking

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:59 pm
I think he should. It was Malfoy's fault that Dumbledore died. He let the Death Eaters in the castle. Malfoy is also weak minded. Like Anakin Skywalker. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:16 pm
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOOVVEEE DDRAACCOOOOOO!!!!!!!!  

Pow in the Wow

Avarswiel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:47 pm
i dun think harry should kill malfoy....at least not out of pure hatred....i think if harry kills malfoy it should be outta self defense....that way he won't get in huge trouble for killing another wizard  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:11 pm
Malfoy should die!!!  

covo

Kana.Emiko

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:58 pm
xtc.laoz
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOOVVEEE DDRAACCOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

too right

If Harry kills Draco than I shall hate him. As well as the accesories to the murder.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:17 am
Just getting rid of the antognist(Draco) isn't going to solve anything.... just giving Harry a new and even more evil antognist: Goyle! rofl 4laugh  

Fiyun

Noctis_Crucis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:41 am
Harry shouldn't kill anyone except Voldemort. Malfoy hasn't really done anything extreme to Harry, so why should Harry do something extreme to Malfoy? Harry is a Gryffindor, he has a heart of gold. wink

(though I would like to add that I agree that someone should dispose of Malfoy blaugh )

*NC*

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:33 am
I think he should kill him I mean Draco has been nothin but mean to him since the first day they met.I think he is jelous of Harry couse of all the atention he gets .  

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100

Special Agent Nishin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:11 pm
I don't know. I kinda like Malfoy and I also like Harry.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:36 am
i dunno i think draco should move to the good side and still hate harry LOL tht makes utterly no sense!!!!!! anywayz...............  

darkteenangel

comfylove

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:31 am
This is hard. Truly hard.

I think something should be done to Malfoy. He knew what he was doing, and he knew that being a Death Eater got you a ticket to Azkaban. But, he is still rather young, and maybe he just made a stupid mistake.

I don't think that Harry will kill Malfoy. In fact, I think the only person that will kill Malfoy is Voldemort because he chickened out. I think that Harry can only manage killing that one person.. and that is Voldemort.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:53 am
darkteenangel
i dunno i think draco should move to the good side and still hate harry LOL tht makes utterly no sense!!!!!! anywayz...............

maybe so...  

Sixguns

Barefoot on the Moon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:26 pm
Yes, it's true that it was Draco's fault that Dumbledore died, by letting Death Eaters into the castle and whatnot...and I know it's also true that he was a downright b*****d to the Golden Trio all through their years in Hogwarts...

But if you were told that if you didn't do what You-Know-Who wanted you to do, that they would kill your parents.. wouldn't you do the same thing? I know that if I were put into the same position as Draco, I would do anything to protect my family. We all know that Draco isn't even CLOSE to being strong enough to get rid of You-Know-Who himself, so he only had one option left.

To kill Dumbledore.

As for whoever said Draco deserves being killed for being 'mean to Harry'..
Someone being a bully doesn't justify them being killed as punishment. Smacked around a bit, perhaps, but not killed. If Draco deserves to be killed for being a bully in Hogwarts, then James, Sirius, and Remus all deserve a slow and painful death for the hell they put Severus through when they were younger.

Not even Malfoy was as cruel as the Marauders.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:36 pm
Draco shouldn't die and he's not going to die, by Harry's hands at least. Rowling said that Draco is going to fight on Harry's side in the final battle in the 7th book.

Also don't hate Draco just becasue he did what he did. He did it to look after himself. It's kind of like Snape only Draco's just a kid. Draco has no idea what he's gotten himself into. He's naive and only does what he does to please his father and that's how he grew up. I don't really believe it's his fault at all.

And amen to Icha Icha Paradisu!!  

Lafaera

LadyNyaruInfinity

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:59 pm
Okay, first of all, Harry should not kill Draco, because if he does, then he'd just be lowering himself to Voldemort's level. Harry is better than that. Second, it was not Draco's fault, it was Voldemort's for ordering it to be done. Third, it is not Snape's fault either, because Narcissa made him swear on his life (literally) that he would protect Draco, and if Dumbledore was not killed, Draco would die for sure and so would Snape. And if Harry were to kill Draco, he would loose some of the light in his soul, and Harry needs every bit of that light to defeat the darkness that is Voldemort. But, I do believe Draco should be punished for his plot to kill Dumbledore.

And besides... I like Draco better than Harry. cool  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces