Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friends of English Magic - for readers and fans of fantasy

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of fantasy books - we have discussions, contests, and games! 

Tags: english, fantasy, magic, book, scifi 

Reply dead threads - do not post
Dragonlance Discussion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lhia Dunwaith

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:32 am
Let me start off by saying that I have not read all of these books. As of noon today, I've read only the first two books in the Chronicles Trilogy and I love them. Looking back at some of the older posts here, I KNOW that some of our members (and former members) have read these and loved them. So... discuss! ^_^

(Written July 14th, 2009) I'm not done with the last book in the Chronicles Trilogy yet, but I love Raistlin. I really do. Every time he insults someone, I'm like, "YEAH! GO CREEPY MAGE!" xd I also like Tanis and Laurana, but I'm not sure what I think of them as a couple. Tika and Caramon are adorable. Tasslehoff is amazingly schweet-tastic. Sturm... iffy. --->
I wasn't too upset by his death, to be honest. I was sad that he had to leave Alhana, though. <--- I don't really have many feelings about Flint unless he's on a boat. *thinks of a certain Lonely Island song and grins*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:08 pm
I've only read the first one of one of the trilogies (I'm pretty sure there are more of them). I love the shorties xd (Tasslehoff and Flint)! I imagined Tass to be more like a kid than anything else.
I do remember one scene vividly though, with a certain someone burning alive, and then his finger twitching after it happened gonk . Made me want to throw up. Death by dragonflame surely would be a horrific way to go burning_eyes .  

gemela_dos

Heroic Gekko

15,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

beaulolais
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:17 am
i have read maybe half of them?

but not in sequence, so i have it all jumbled.

i do like the dragons, even the bad ones!

but especially the silver ones.

Hickman et al wrote some good short stories on that theme too, and i have a few of them.  
dead threads - do not post

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games