Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Hey legionares Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:10 pm
i'll most likely be out of gaia for the long time, since life is taking its toll on my busy schedule....and it's not that i don't have time for gaia...i don't have much time for my computer and the internet. it's been really hectic, but if i decide to quit gaia, i'll make sure to donate everything back to the gaian community as a thanks for their support and time.

here's a link to my facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/ronzalpha?v=wall

i check facebook daily but really briefly, so don't expect me to always reply.

-Ronz
(if anyone wants to demote me as a mod, please feel free)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:08 pm
That's cool Ronz!!
I'll see you around FB for sure!!  

tilbear
Crew

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:42 pm
tilbear
That's cool Ronz!!
I'll see you around FB for sure!!

which reminds me...i need to bop you back with some pillows...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:49 pm
Well, good luck with whatever you have going Ron. I'll still be here holding down the fort. I've never been a fan of the Myspace or Facebook type thing. Especially not the instant message things. As people tend to act really hyper and occasionally fake on those things. So i guess I will see you on your breaks. When you have some spare time and decide to login.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:57 pm
LanceCalvis
Well, good luck with whatever you have going Ron. I'll still be here holding down the fort. I've never been a fan of the Myspace or Facebook type thing. Especially not the instant message things. As people tend to act really hyper and occasionally fake on those things. So i guess I will see you on your breaks. When you have some spare time and decide to login.

well, i chat at times, but barely. To reveal more about my current self, i am actually interning at Columbia University assisting professors and graduate students in their projects, so i'm running around campus all day....i mean running....despite the fact that i'm still in NYC (it's that huge....for a city campus). lol. i can't tell you the details since the projects are confidential, but one of them is about improved personal solar panels with better efficiency that can be utilized in the home environment, allowing homes to completely cut off family reliance upon electric companies for power.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:32 pm
i wish you good luck then! 4laugh  

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:31 pm
Ronzalpha201
LanceCalvis

well, i chat at times, but barely. To reveal more about my current self, i am actually interning at Columbia University assisting professors and graduate students in their projects, so i'm running around campus all day....i mean running....despite the fact that i'm still in NYC (it's that huge....for a city campus). lol. i can't tell you the details since the projects are confidential, but one of them is about improved personal solar panels with better efficiency that can be utilized in the home environment, allowing homes to completely cut off family reliance upon electric companies for power.

Nothing too beneficial to mankind will actually be used. I found out recently that there has been an actual cure for Cancer for about fifteen years. There's a doctor that has been treating patients for about twelve years using this method. He's having damn near a 100% success rate with this cure. For some reason he can't get this cure through with the burrow of medicine or whatever organization he has to go through.

The trick is to convert the body into an Alkaline system. Instead of an Acidic system. See, what happens when you put most viruses in an acidic substance. Most viruses will just die off. The thing is, people are actually born with an Alkaline system. But early in there lifetime. It changes to an Acid Based System. Most peoples systems remain Acid Based all through there lives.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:04 pm
LanceCalvis
Ronzalpha201
LanceCalvis

Nothing too beneficial to mankind will actually be used. I found out recently that there has been an actual cure for Cancer for about fifteen years. There's a doctor that has been treating patients for about twelve years using this method. He's having damn near a 100% success rate with this cure. For some reason he can't get this cure through with the burrow of medicine or whatever organization he has to go through.

The trick is to convert the body into an Alkaline system. Instead of an Acidic system. See, what happens when you put most viruses in an acidic substance. Most viruses will just die off. The thing is, people are actually born with an Alkaline system. But early in there lifetime. It changes to an Acid Based System. Most peoples systems remain Acid Based all through there lives.

i didn't know that, why would they not mass produce it then? it makes me mad when i think about it cause my grandpa died from lung cancer years ago! crying  

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:39 pm
Vampire Countess Yuffie
LanceCalvis
Ronzalpha201
LanceCalvis

i didn't know that, why would they not mass produce it then? it makes me mad when i think about it cause my grandpa died from lung cancer years ago! crying

That's the stupid part about not using this method in the medical system. Its a system that someone can actually use on themselves. Granted, its a slow process. I have a few members of my family. That have been saying for years. That the hospitals are in the business of profit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:51 pm
if so, someone should sneak in undercover and steal it and then tell everyone! ninja  

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:58 pm
LanceCalvis
Vampire Countess Yuffie
LanceCalvis
Ronzalpha201
LanceCalvis

That's the stupid part about not using this method in the medical system. Its a system that someone can actually use on themselves. Granted, its a slow process. I have a few members of my family. That have been saying for years. That the hospitals are in the business of profit.

it's not the hospitals, don't blame them; the doctors really want you to live longer (if really know about the cancer treatment, they would rather use it to get fame, which would lead to them getting awards and huge pay raises). The main reason though, is that the companies making the medicine don't want to accept and approve of this treatment. think about it right now: people who have cancer or other "incurable diseases" have a drug cocktail (they eat more than 10 pills a day) and that only SUPPRESSES the disease. 10 pills.....do you even know how much a god-damn pill is worth? without government aid, a single doctor's prescription for anti-biotics costs $600 USD or more. now that's 10 pills per day? get the catch? these medicine-making companies are making multi-million profits. if this one treatment that costs $20,000 can CURE someone of cancer, that's HUGE profit losses.
So blame it on the companies. you know the universal health care program President Obama proposed? it wasn't stopped by congress, it's been stopped by those stupid companies (well, ok, they didn't stop it yet, but created LARGE opposition).

but where does those money go? the companies either waste it on luxurious food, homes, cars, and other assets as well as giving scientists and researchers hugs payraises and bonues'.
I mean, the scientists do work hard, but i think they just get paid too much.

Oh, and you know the total debt America has? around 8% of the $1.2 Trillion are from the government assisted medical programs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:07 pm
This is an odd question. But, what is your IQ Ron?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:45 pm
LanceCalvis

no idea...not that bored enough in the past to take that test...although i should....why do you ask?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:48 pm
Ronzalpha201
LanceCalvis

no idea...not that bored enough in the past to take that test...although i should....why do you ask?

Just curious  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:23 pm
i think mine's at least 130, although i could of made a mistake! 4laugh  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]