Welcome to Gaia! ::

gaian myspace

Back to Guilds

this guild is just like a regular myspace.join to meet pple obviously 

Reply myspace profiles MAKE 1 IF YOU JOINED THIS GUILD!
-CherryBunnii's- Profile (x

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is anything in common with you like me?? :3
  Of Course!! :D I like to do alot of those things >.>
  No!! I 'm super not like this... >.> maybe later in my life??
View Results

CherryBunnii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:39 pm
Hello. -^^- I'm CherryBunnii. I'm Pretty much what you call a random and funny person. I'm Normal and I'm Bi-Polar [that's not a bisexual] I change emotions like... I'm mad then all of a sudden I'm happy for no reason. :] yes... I love shopping and you can tell that I like to play/Joke around. (; I try to ignore the mean people that I'm around... Sometimes It just gets annoying how they keep bothering you... -^^- My Favorite color is White and Lime green. My reputation is normal and almost no one thinks anything bad about me... I htae gossiping... It's just weird to me. I'm asian... x'] Vietnamese to be lucky to know. My age really doesn't matter [well, I don't think it's that important to know] -^^- Any nicknames are welcome, My most popular nicknames that people call me are... CherryBeBe, BaeBaeC, and Cherry. :] Well... Bye And Cya Around in the guild. -^^-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:30 pm
hey...u sound interesting....wanna be frendz  

xXx_MeLiSsA_sAnChEz_xXx

LUVZ_24

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:13 pm
CherryBunnii
Hello. -^^- I'm CherryBunnii. I'm Pretty much what you call a random and funny person. I'm Normal and I'm Bi-Polar [that's not a bisexual] I change emotions like... I'm mad then all of a sudden I'm happy for no reason. :] yes... I love shopping and you can tell that I like to play/Joke around. (; I try to ignore the mean people that I'm around... Sometimes It just gets annoying how they keep bothering you... -^^- My Favorite color is White and Lime green. My reputation is normal and almost no one thinks anything bad about me... I htae gossiping... It's just weird to me. I'm asian... x'] Vietnamese to be lucky to know. My age really doesn't matter [well, I don't think it's that important to know] -^^- Any nicknames are welcome, My most popular nicknames that people call me are... CherryBeBe, BaeBaeC, and Cherry. :] Well... Bye And Cya Around in the guild. -^^-
HEY BUNNII U SOUND LIKE AN AWSOME GAL AND WE SEEM TO HAVE ALOT IN COMMON!LOL ADD MEH. biggrin xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:48 pm
I love shopping and I hate gossiping. Just like you!  

rckrgurl489

T STACKZ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:26 pm
u sound like an awesome person u should talk 2 me sometime mrgreen  
myspace profiles MAKE 1 IF YOU JOINED THIS GUILD!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games