Hey guys I'm Nephfire just so you know

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:39 pm

Do I know you?!?

Plaid 2 the Bone

iiPatched

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:40 pm
I do recall your name...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:04 pm
Dude, ever play booty grab? You can make 6K in an hour on a good day...you could have enough in just a couple days ....without donations, even. Yes, you have to put a little effort in...but just think of the feeling you'll get knowing you did it all yourself.  

MystiBlu

iiPatched

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:08 pm
I don't do aquariums  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:43 pm
... Lol? If you really want gold - get it. I can understand if you have a problem with flash or a slow computer (myself I'm always lagging my way through any aquarium) but you DO know that posting in furums can reward you with way over 1k every day?
Put some effort in dammit! Or at least post frequently in the guild for a couple of weeks before asking for favours stare

Does anyone know why it's always those who NEVER posts in the guild otherwise that asks for stuff?  

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

Joeyfish5
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:45 pm
The_Witch_Aryllia
... Lol? If you really want gold - get it. I can understand if you have a problem with flash or a slow computer (myself I'm always lagging my way through any aquarium) but you DO know that posting in furums can reward you with way over 1k every day?
Put some effort in dammit! Or at least post frequently in the guild for a couple of weeks before asking for favours stare

Does anyone know why it's always those who NEVER posts in the guild otherwise that asks for stuff?

You see guys

You guys know i am know in this forum quite well almsot too well

And i froget what topic it was... something about a high priced item you awasly wanted

and i was like "well my highest priced item is my reovler and i am fine with that... but if i could have an high priced item (I frogot what the iteam was called but it was a white blind fold worth 100k) and i dint even ask for anything

Meave says hey joey

and i am like yes ma'am

heres your item

and i am like O SNAP I LUV U
and while i wore it for like only a week, after selling it, it allowed me to get my sinster scarf which you all know me for

well yea all you have to do is be friendly and people will give stuff to you
and provided you return the favor more then they do
(exmp: TC gave me a supior form, i gave her my white bowler hat. i knw it wasnt much but i made an effort dammit)

(O yea btw your dream avi is well gay)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:04 am
joey you don't have to be so mean about what his avi looks like. although guy, my aquarium gives me a lot of gold and items so i recommend it, or you could just earn it!.
no offense, but i hate people that beg.  

killercloud94

iiPatched

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:24 pm
well I just asked once not 10000000000000000000 times and I had an old account in this guild .-. Joey you know who it is iNephfire

( AND IT'S NOT GAY D:< )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:13 pm
Ohshi- Neph you should have said it was you! rofl
I though we were fending off a noob XP  

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

tigris cobaltchaos

Apocalyptic Reindeer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:23 pm
what a tricky topic....
personally i am kind of broke at the moment....
i am really sick of people asking me for stuff too (not referring to you just speaking my mind on the topic)
i have been know from time to time to bribe for friends...not always intentionally. i donated to someone for their dream avi and they decided that they would never get and it was too much to ask for donations. they tried to give me back my gold. that was nice of them but it had been a gift and no we are friends (it is too bad because it is a really funny avi)

@ joey
the hat meant a lot!
in this case it was not about the gold but the sentiment behind it.

good luck
i think i totally lost my point somewhere in there  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:51 pm
tigris cobaltchaos

@ joey
the hat meant a lot!
in this case it was not about the gold but the sentiment behind it.

Ah thats why i gave it to you... i knw you guys luved my hats so i gave you one of mi awasome hats! lol i luvs u TC  

Joeyfish5
Crew

killercloud94

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:02 pm
iHackle
well I just asked once not 10000000000000000000 times and I had an old account in this guild .-. Joey you know who it is iNephfire

ok let me resay it in a way. there's no need to post a topic on it. sorry i don't mean to be mean. lolz, what happened to your old account?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:04 pm
iHackle

well geesh Neph, you shoulda spoke up! I thought u were some noob looking for an easy score. I have donated to total strangers once or twice because they were nice and not looking for hand outs. I have also sent random gifts to friends just because they happened to say the right thing at the right moment... The fact that they are surprised...and then the thank you - that's all the reward I need. I do have an aversion to people who beg because most of the time they aren't even polite enough to say thank you. They act like they are deserving or something - and that really galls me!  

MystiBlu

Joeyfish5
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:13 pm
MystiBlu
iHackle

well geesh Neph, you shoulda spoke up! I thought u were some noob looking for an easy score. I have donated to total strangers once or twice because they were nice and not looking for hand outs. I have also sent random gifts to friends just because they happened to say the right thing at the right moment... The fact that they are surprised...and then the thank you - that's all the reward I need. I do have an aversion to people who beg because most of the time they aren't even polite enough to say thank you. They act like they are deserving or something - and that really galls me!

I approve of the fallowing message  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces