Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
the live your favorite character's life for a week beleve it

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

qill you take part of this holy week?
who do you think I am, of course beleve it!
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
maybe, I dunno..I'll think about it, beleve it!
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
I like naruto and stuff, but I think this is kinda owkward...maybe eventually I will, beleve it!
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
no, I will not take part of this event, I think it's foolish, beleve it!
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Sasuke_ Uchiha_Venture

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:47 pm
ok, now take a buch of quizes about naruto (i'm sure all of you have...I have seen so many of them being put up as topics) and gather all the imformation, and close your eyes, take a deep breath and hide your old self in the closet, you are now (enter character name here) for a whole week now everywhere you go, when peaple call you your old name, you will correct them and tell them who you are now, you will act like your favorite character and you will treat peaple around you like your charatcer would, you cannot tell anyone about this until it is over, this also applies in the real world, and the only place you dont have to act like your character is in rps, and this thread, post in this thread for practice, for example, you are kakashi, you will read books and magazines, and see movies about a book you have read, and you will be weird, and you beleve in teamwork, and anyone that follows your orders when you dont want them to, you will scream at them and call them block-heads, or a japanese word with a similar meaning, beleve it! you will also say that you are from a village, not any real world stuff, like I may be from mexico, but from now on until this week ends, I am Uchiha Sasuke, I come from the Uchiha clan, I am a serious young man who wants to kill his brother(well I have a sister..but sometimes I dont know, j/k) I think everyone is an idiot and I work alone, throughout the week, I will learn how teamwork is important and I will learn to appreciate the little things in life eventually, beleve it!

p.s: you dont have to look like your character, you just have to act like them, gender doesnt matter, and I have now made this into a holiday, I will repost this in this guild every November 17 and remind you, in a couple of years, this will be practiced every year by naruto fans until the show dies out(which will happen over my dead body, beleve it!!) and and please note, I am not in Mexico, I am in america, and I am in california, and I live is south san francisco, beleve it! I name this day, November 17, the day you get ready for the event, you know, like choose a character, and practice, and have a nice cup(or bowl) of Ramen, and then on november 18, it all starts, and like I said, the only 2 places where you can be out of character are, this thread, and any rp you are in and you cannot be (enter character name here) beleve it! have a nice, Live the Life of Your Favorite Character for One Week,week beleve it!

please note, you do NOT have to take part of this event, beleve it!

whoops..I think I over wrote....hehe...beleve it!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:54 pm
ok, well, just out of cariosity, I wanna know what character you are gonna be, as you have most likely read above, I am Uchiha Sasuke.  

Sasuke_ Uchiha_Venture

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:16 am
-maniacally laughs and wanders off-  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:18 am
Dattebayo not beleive it you fool, dattebayo!  

Gatsuuga

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff