Reply Chatterbox/Humor
Well, this is ******** bullshit.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:34 am
Well, I reported Espada for the remarks he made on Uryu's profile for the lulz, here's what I got in response.

Xya
Hello ^^

In reviewing your case, the person you are reporting asked you to leave him alone. Due to this, please take this as a reminder of our rules:

In the event someone is getting hostile, please consider the use of the ignore list feature. This can be found here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/friendlist.php?list=ignored

Continuing to respond to someone being abusive can be just as much of a Terms of Service violation as the person who is being abusive. Using the ignore list will prevent this in the future, and reporting them when necessary.

Xya
Gaia Online Moderator

No lulz. A mother ******** facepalm.

Now, you got a temp ban right? And they're suggesting to ignore him even though he used harsh language DIRECTLY to you, when I believe you said you just used it and not to him?

Well, if Xyas, like all mods, wouldn't have had PMs disabled I would have ********, they can give people raw deals and FFS you can't even respond back.

I would take it to the forums but my last bit of annoyance that I posted on there got completely ignored.
You know, the one about the ads covering up the 'click here to continue' button. But it seems the situation remedied itself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:43 am
Even if you could respond it wouldn't do d**k to help. The mods here like most internet mods in general just suck admin d**k to stay in power. That's what I like about Dead Frontier. The mods there actually do the damn jobs right. stare  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:26 pm
"I am one of the Legion of dark..."
User Image

Well, Government control starts with the young people where they like to hang. Which would be the Internets.

It's kind of a**-nine. Like the way every other f*****g dumb a** runs things.
It's like reporting a murder, then the cops saying if you reported a murder or murderer again, YOU will go to jail. What The F**k. That's the most stupid sh*t I've EVER heard of.

What's wrong with people?

User Image
"I am a Sith and I will destroy all for which you have fought for..."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:17 pm
Actually it's more like if a murderer tried to murder Ober, but Ober killed the murderer in self defense then gets arrested for murder.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:27 pm
User Image

Practically the same thing. Same f*****g outcome.
I don't know about you, but I want to invent something a bomb. A bomb that will target and explode and only kill idiots, imbeciles, self-centered people, and corrupt money-hungry auto dealer bast**ds. And just like that, the World will be better. At least that much.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:18 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Actually it's more like if a murderer tried to murder Ober, but Ober killed the murderer in self defense then gets arrested for murder.

I accidentally self defensed.

gonk

I'm a 2nd amendment supporter, what is this I don't even...  

OberFeldwebel

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:10 am
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel

I accidentally self defensed.

gonk

I'm a 2nd amendment supporter, what is this I don't even...
Anyone who isn't a supporter wouldn't belong in here anyway. Anyway my point was someone else was doing something bad, you did the same thing to them, then you get in trouble for doing something bad to them, yet they are not in trouble.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:28 pm
User Image

Best screwed up World I've ever lived in.
Because that's how it usually works.

User Image

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:09 pm
It reminds me of middle school. I was a little 6th grader, just a tiny little kid. I was in a k-12 private school. There was a 10th grader twice as big as I am and mentally handicapped. He decided he was going to bully me. Every time he caused any trouble I would get in trouble for "antagonizing" him so I would be punished and he would just get away with it. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:01 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
It reminds me of middle school. I was a little 6th grader, just a tiny little kid. I was in a k-12 private school. There was a 10th grader twice as big as I am and mentally handicapped. He decided he was going to bully me. Every time he caused any trouble I would get in trouble for "antagonizing" him so I would be punished and he would just get away with it. stare

:/

And that's what is wrong with the educational system.

I was joking around with this one kid while we were forced to watch this stupid video in the uncleaned, wet, wrestling room with all the mats.
One mat was rolled up and some kind of liquid was dripping out of it.
Didn't smell like cleanser.

Anyway, the kid I was joking around with spazzed and grabbed a hazard cone and hit me in the elbow with it.
It had a sharp edge and gashed my elbow. Broke the skin but it didn't bleed too much.
They wouldn't let me leave to get it disinfected.
I just got up, left and went to the nurses office.
I really should have reported that to someone.  

Barru

Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff