Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sim Pictures/Albums/Stories/Videos
My Real Time Legacy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh Em Jesus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:25 pm

User Image

Hi, I'm Avery, and my parents aren't in love. I guess its not that much of a surprise really.

I mean, my mom: she's a succesful scientists, so it isn't much of a shock that she moved out to Strangetown. Yeah, you read that right, Strangetown. Its named that way because... well, its strange. Its a hot spot for Alien activity. Where all "true believers" are bound to end up. She's beautiful.

Then there's my dad, I don't have a clue why he moved out here really. He wants nothing to do with anything that isn't from our planet. He cringes at the word alien. And to top it off, he works at a gas station about a mile out of our town. To put it nicely, he's a little rough around the edges.

I guess I should show you a picture huh? Well, here it is. Don't let it fool you, its from a while back. My mom was pregnant with me

[Photo]

So, what did they see in each other? I'm not sure. Whatever it was, whatever emotions they were feeling then, are gone now. That I am sure of.

Despite the fact that I'm 100% sure my parents aren't in love, my mom is pregnant. It makes me sad, knowing the world this baby is going to be forced into.

I'll do my best to make it happy.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:22 pm
So I guess I was under the impression that my dad hated Aliens. I said he wanted nothing to do with them, I was wrong. He wanted everything to do with them. I suppose he only made it seem that way so that we wouldn't guess. We didn't need to guess, we had eyes.

[Photo]

I saw that from my window, and guess who was around the corner. Yeah, my Dad fell for an Alien. My Mom didn't say anything, neither did I. He didn't know we knew.

In fact, my mom handled it well. She's a good actress. A great actress. So good, they probably could have stayed together forever without an issue. Well, that went down the tube the day my Dad and his alien girlfriend decide to do something bad in my Mom & Dad's bed.

Mom was furious, she threw off her ring, and kicked him out. There was a lot of yelling. I hid in my room.

And I haven't seen him since, he calls occasionally. He tells me that he's happy with his new girlfriend. At least he's happy now, at least the pretending is over.

Oh Em Jesus

Demon Days

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:59 am
This is nice! I like it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:32 pm
Thanks! :] Its going to be sooo long, hopefuly once I get into it there will be more of a storyline, more details, etc.  

Oh Em Jesus

xe brat prince

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:28 pm
Amazing. You have inspired me! =D

This is absolutely wonderful, especially put into the young child's point of view. Bravo.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:52 pm
Aw, thank you! heart  

Oh Em Jesus

Sim Pictures/Albums/Stories/Videos

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas