Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
Strange Dream, advice please

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

meow_musicbox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:36 pm
Alright, for the past two weeks I've been having strange dream. In these dream I fell like I am awake but asleep. well, I think I am awake but it's a dream where i am asleep but awake. Okay, really hard to explain. In these dreams I can't see, sorta like lounging with your eyes closed but your hearing and touch are super sensitive. I am touched alot in the dreams like fingers running across my arm, breathing in my ear, tracing my neck, and recently something choking sense. After two weeks of this I am afraid to go to sleep now and I usually get a max of five hours. I'm just wondering if anyone else has have this happen to them or if anyone has an idea what this could be.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:03 pm
Are you sure your asleep when this happens? Because I see 1 of 3 possibilities.

1: You are awake when this happens, and you may be feeling a breeze, or a draft running across your skin.

2: There's some kind of unconscious thought or emotion trying to surface through your dreams, it may have tried to surface as another dream at an earlier time, but it had no effect on you so it got stronger and made itself better known.

3: You might actually have a ghost or spirit trying to communicate with you. You may have to try to get a better feel of what it wants before you decide what to do about them.  

Sirrush_Grey

Arc En Licorne

5,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:07 pm
have u ever had dreams like this or similar when u were younger? like a little child 7 or 6 ish?  
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games