Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[S] Don't push me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:44 pm
He nodded, "Me to like it was yesterday." In truth it was that picture that had gotten him through being so far away all this time but he wasnt going to tell Keon that. "Will you pass the cigs so I can put them away?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:48 pm
Keon nodded, he wasn't going to admit that he barely remembered it. That it was a fading memory like the rest he had. "Oh yeah here." Keon said passing the cigarettes to Shen.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:18 pm
He nodded and put the cigarrettes away except for a pack for each of them, and slid the wood plank back into place. "What do you want to do tonight?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:02 pm
"I don't know." Keon said shrugging his shoulders. He had already done most of what he wanted to do when he got free of the foster home.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:46 pm
He sighed and stood up, sitting on his bed as he looked at Keon. "Can I kiss you," he asked bluntly as he looked at Keon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:57 pm
Keon looked up surprised as Shen asked to kiss him. "You did last night..." Keon said shrugging, he understood what the other meant now and not just a kiss on the cheek like he had been getting all day. "Why do you even want to?" he questioned curiously.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:15 pm
He thought for a moment and scooted to the edge of the bed, looking at Keon sweetly. "Because I've been wanting to all day, and havent gotten to, and because I really care for you, and the kiss from last night only made me want it more."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:48 pm
Keon watched Shen nervously as the boy moved to the edge of the bed. He felt his heart clench a bit as Shen said what he did. It all made him so nervous and yet he felt safe with Shen no matter how much he protested the fact that he didn't need anyone. "So why didn't you do anything then if you wanted to do something all day? Its only human nature to take what we want." Keon said.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:06 pm
He shook his head. "It may be human nature to take what we want, but I would much rather it be wanted by you to, if it isnt, its pointless for me to kiss you if you dont want me to. I wont force you to, or will I ever ask you to pretend to feel something for the sake of someone else."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:20 pm
Keon looked surprised at Shen's words. He didn't believe it, couldn't believe what the boy was saying and yet he did. As Shen said he would never force him to do anything he didn't want to or make him pretend to feel something like others had tried. "Okay...you can...." Keon said after a few moments, his voice quiet still unsure.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:52 am
He got up and sweetly sat beside Keon, and leaned down kissing him sweetly. He wrapped his arms about the other gently, leting Keon know that if he wanted the kiss to continue it was on his terms.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:54 pm
Keon tensed as Shen kissed him and his arms wrapped around him. He relaxed a bit as he realized the grip around him would allow him to break away at any moment. As he relaxed he grew more comfortable and very slowly kissed back.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:55 pm
He sat there on the bed beside Keon without breaking the kiss and gently pulled Keon into his lap so the kiss could continue. His own face heated, he could kiss Keon back forever...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:19 pm
Keon gave a small gasp as he was pulled onto Shen's lap but didn't break the kiss. It was the first kiss he had ever felt that he could end at any point and not have been forced into. Finally he broke the kiss and rested his head on Shen's shoulder his eyes closed and his hands resting on Shen's chest.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:55 pm
He smiled and just held Keon there, he liked the weight of the other in his lap. To feel Keon's hands on his chest. He kissed Keons forehead and smiled.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff