Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Scowl's SoA - Finally Updated and Wanting Plots! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:26 pm

Okay, so I figured since I'm new to SoA, and only have one lion, I'd try to find myself some RP in here, to better aquaint myself with SoA and stuffs. ^^

Kinda threadbare but my two haven't been used much, if at all

Aim: Greciandragon (please announce thyself so I don't accidently block you)
PMs: Always open!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:47 pm
User Image

He'll believe anything you say, no matter the price.
But cross him and you'll find yourself at the end of his claws.

Name: Adebowale
Species: Lion
Seer: No

Pride: Rogue

Personality: He’s quick to believe any story, and will fight to the death for what the storyteller wants. He’s gullible, because of this, and still holds some cub-like naiveté. He’ll never back down from a fight, and will protect whatever he believes in; even if its a lie. He does get very focused on his beliefs, and if they are broken, he will lash out in shock intensified rage.

History: His entire life revolved around one thing: finding the rightful king. It wasn’t like he had any real ties to the pride; his mother was just a former member. But he had to do it. He had to go out to find the king and help him get the throne. All the stories his mother had told him reinforced this idea. Once he was old enough, he set out to find him.

And then he did. He found the rightful king, a lion by the name of Nukta. Finally, after months of searching, he was able to find the king of his mother’s former pride. He joined and watched with child-like eyes as the plot came together. And then it all went to hell and Adebo decided that his life was worth more than the wrath of the actual king.

He wanders the rogue lands these days.

Other Tidbits: Adebo is a -very- large lion. Beneath all the fluffy fur he is packed with muscle and he hits incredibly hard. I mean almost skull crushing force. He's also incredibly heavy in general and not a push over.

Font Color: Bold Brown

Plots: Please nothing with a pride at this time, only because I don't know the stance on the U/C pride I've put in him yet. Anything is good. He's a great lion ot have around to protect you given his size.

Friends: Any and all please!

Mates: I could see a female simply making use of him as a male for a litter. But he's rather plain so throw things at me? He's not going to just lay with your female, but he's got an enormous soft spot for them so it won't take as long as you think.

Enemies: I wouldn't be surprised if he found a few on his travels. Maybe some one who hates how he always believes any story could try to show him how that's not a good thing? I'm actually okay for fights with him, so long as he doesn't get maimed or killed.

Other: General stuff.

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:48 pm
User Image

When she was younger, stood staring at the door waiting for the day she knew would surely come.
But she knows that you're not coming home...

Name: Minze
Species: Wild Dog
Seer: No

Pride: Rogue

Personality: She's a pretty clean slate right now, as I've never RPed her. She does have issues with rogue males who don't show any commitment; she never knew her father (and never will) and doesn't enjoy that disappointment.

History: A blank slate ya!

Other Tidbits: N/A yet

Font Color: Green

Plots: Anything and everything! I'm open for loooots of things while trying to figure her out.

Friends: Any and all please!

Mates: She will react -incredibly- badly to getting preggers and having the male run off on her. I think it might be interesting to see how that happens. Though a steady mate would be nice too.

Enemies: Anything.

Other: General stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:49 pm

Reserved

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:50 pm

Reserved

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:51 pm

Reserved

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:53 pm

Reserved

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:54 pm

And one more for good measure....

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:55 pm

Woot, open for posting. ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:04 am
Oooh. I want RP, defiantly.

Meet Thoko. He's a lion with a niche for stealing things that are important to people. His way of working is that he manipulates that certain person with a personality that they would absolutely adore; when he gets his way with them, he takes what they have, leaves, and runs like a coward. He can fight, however, and that is what I am looking for right now with Adebowale. Getting into a fight with him over his beliefs would make him taunt the lion horribly, and this would in turn probably lead to a fight in it's own way. Thoko will believe he will win, yet in the end, it ends in disaster. I would love for him to be beaten horribly by your lion, and in turn that will make him realize he isn't as high and mighty as he thinks he is.

This can go any way you want it, really. I just need for Thoko to be beaten to make him understand. :3

Sasu Berry

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:58 pm

Oh I will totally help with that! Adebo may need some help getting riled up, but I'm sure that won't be a problem. ^^ Once someone crosses his beliefs, he's a loose cannon. You want to start or should I?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:46 am
I'll start, if that is alright with you.  

Sasu Berry

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:35 am

That's perfectly fine with me. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:13 pm
ninja  

a-disgruntled-dragon

Sasu Berry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:25 am
Sorry for the wait.

Here's the rp.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]