Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
The People of Lut, and homosexuals on Gaia Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are there too many homosexuals on Gaia?
  Yes
  No
  Does it matter?
View Results

Romantik Stylin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:39 am
Asalamualaikum Muslim Guild of Gaia.

I just joined, my name is Taher, and I just wanted to have a talk with someone about the amount of homosexuals on Gaia.

I just spent the last 2 hours arguing with a group of homosexuals under a thread titled "What's wrong with being gay?"

My Islamic view is that Science, is the modern day Shaitain.

Yes I realize the computer I use at this moment is indeed a scientific instrument.

I've been using it lately, to try and educate people about Islam on Gaia.

It's impossible to argue with them though, I'm only 15 and with my lack of knowledge in science, they can feed me all the bull they want, and I have no argument for it..

My original argument was verses from Surat Hud, which talks about the gay behaviors of the people of Lut who lived in Sodoman, and their destruction.

This is kind of a debate topic, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for it?

I want to find a way to argue with homosexuals. In the end it will most likely be futile, but I want to feel as if I've accomplished something.

Thank you and PBUY.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:35 am
lolz... these topics gets deleted. there is given proves and all. but people don't agree, and start getting mad. these topics already made captains leave.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Harrotz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:47 am
Then let our NEW friend discuss.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:03 pm
If you try to argue against science using religion, you will lose and you will look like an idiot. In fact, you will be an idiot.

As it turns out, there is not much difference here. There is nothing wrong with homosexuality. Essentially, since logic fails you when you attempt to argue using it against homosexuals, you are saying "I want to use faith instead of using logic" which boils down to "I want to force my opinion without having to think"- If you can truly think of a logical reason why homosexuality is wrng, use that if you must. However, I am confident that you will fail to find such an argument, and will continue on your path of ignorance.  

divineseraph

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:23 am
divineseraph
If you try to argue against science using religion, you will lose and you will look like an idiot. In fact, you will be an idiot.

As it turns out, there is not much difference here. There is nothing wrong with homosexuality. Essentially, since logic fails you when you attempt to argue using it against homosexuals, you are saying "I want to use faith instead of using logic" which boils down to "I want to force my opinion without having to think"- If you can truly think of a logical reason why homosexuality is wrng, use that if you must. However, I am confident that you will fail to find such an argument, and will continue on your path of ignorance.
There has ben given logical reasons why it is bad, and religious reasons from Jews christians muslims for prove. But kufars don't understand.

that's why gays wont get u.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:22 am
divineseraph

As it turns out, there is not much difference here. There is nothing wrong with homosexuality. Essentially, since logic fails you when you attempt to argue using it against homosexuals, you are saying "I want to use faith instead of using logic" which boils down to "I want to force my opinion without having to think"- If you can truly think of a logical reason why homosexuality is wrong, use that if you must. However, I am confident that you will fail to find such an argument, and will continue on your path of ignorance.

Long time no seen Divine , missed me ? , the grand enemy came back , from now on your discussions will be with me , now shall we begin ?

Quote:

you joined the guild so you know about Islam not to change at it , and Islam got Islamic economic and Islamic ruling way to rule a country , Islam isn't only a religion , Islam is religion and way of life , and it's not wrong for you but it's wrong for the real Muslims , there is freedom but the more freedom you get the more responsibility you got , and ALLAH never told us to force someone on something , he made us choose if he told us to force people on Islam that way no one will be Muslim , and there's noting ALLAH said no to except if there was a reason , stealing killing sex all of these are wrong for logic reasons , if all of those ALLAH said no to it then what makes us say that homosexuality which he said no to isn't wrong , have you ever tried to know why it's wrong answer this question .  

EtSh Cool

divineseraph

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:07 am
EGYPTIAN 4 EVER
divineseraph

As it turns out, there is not much difference here. There is nothing wrong with homosexuality. Essentially, since logic fails you when you attempt to argue using it against homosexuals, you are saying "I want to use faith instead of using logic" which boils down to "I want to force my opinion without having to think"- If you can truly think of a logical reason why homosexuality is wrong, use that if you must. However, I am confident that you will fail to find such an argument, and will continue on your path of ignorance.

Long time no seen Divine , missed me ? , the grand enemy came back , from now on your discussions will be with me , now shall we begin ?

Quote:

you joined the guild so you know about Islam not to change at it , and Islam got Islamic economic and Islamic ruling way to rule a country , Islam isn't only a religion , Islam is religion and way of life , and it's not wrong for you but it's wrong for the real Muslims , there is freedom but the more freedom you get the more responsibility you got , and ALLAH never told us to force someone on something , he made us choose if he told us to force people on Islam that way no one will be Muslim , and there's noting ALLAH said no to except if there was a reason , stealing killing sex all of these are wrong for logic reasons , if all of those ALLAH said no to it then what makes us say that homosexuality which he said no to isn't wrong , have you ever tried to know why it's wrong answer this question .

I don't think you even came close to retorting to any one of my points, in any way.

You're either really stupid, or you're making one hell of a red herring logical fallacy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:09 am
The_Pathan
divineseraph

There has ben given logical reasons why it is bad, and religious reasons from Jews christians muslims for prove. But kufars don't understand.

that's why gays wont get u.

Name ONE logical reason why homosexuality is exclusively wrong- This means that the reason you cite can NOT be something that occurs in heterosexuality as well- otherwise, what's the point of saying that it's any worse?  

divineseraph

EtSh Cool

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:10 am
divineseraph
EGYPTIAN 4 EVER
divineseraph

You didn't answer my questions and by insulting that way I am sure you have noting to say .
Quote:

I don't think you even came close to retorting to any one of my points, in any way.

You're either really stupid, or you're making one hell of a red herring logical fallacy.

You didn't answer my questions and by insulting that way I am sure you have noting to say .  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:29 am
ALLAH NEVER SAID NO TO SOMETHING EXCEPT IF IT HAD REASONS AND THERE'S THE REASONS , TRY TO READ AND TRY TO REPLY

1 - AIDS: AIDS surveillance report in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which was released in January of 2000, have announced that the majority of AIDS cases between the United States is gay. Of the 745103 cases of AIDS in America is men who practice homosexuality, the status of 348657, 189242, compared with the cases of AIDS Of the World Health Organization homosexuals represents 68.6% of cases of AIDS the Netherlands, and 65.8% in the United Kingdom.

2- a**l cancer: There are several theories explaining the spread of a**l cancer among homosexual "and Amoiren who have sex through the a**s. Use one of them because of the entry of sperm and semen to the area may be another cause of a**l cancer. The most recent theories is the incidence of cancer, depending on the injury infected with HIV (human papillomavirus) human papillomavirus.

3 - immune system disorder , and this may be due to absorption of the liquid to be straight up to the circulatory system, which scientists believe that it affects the immune system is weak

4 - the problems of the surgical a**l: a**l Like cuts capture a foreign body inside the rectum, and the formation of new blood vessels and fibrosis rectal region

5- Diseases of the colon and rectum: a study published in 1990 in the Journal of diseases of the colon and rectum Diseases of the Colon and Rectum says Dr. Stephen Ksnr: The 55% of gay men who have complaints from the rectum and a**s are infected with gonorrhea (gonorrhea), and 80% patients with syphilis syphilis gay, this is in addition to the injury of 15% of homosexuals who do not complain about the presence of symptoms Moundtherp (chlamydia), and almost one third of homosexuals are infected with active herpes simplex herpes simplex virus in the rectum and a**s.

EtSh Cool

divineseraph

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:56 am
EGYPTIAN 4 EVER
ALLAH NEVER SAID NO TO SOMETHING EXCEPT IF IT HAD REASONS AND THERE'S THE REASONS , TRY TO READ AND TRY TO REPLY

1 - AIDS: AIDS surveillance report in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which was released in January of 2000, have announced that the majority of AIDS cases between the United States is gay. Of the 745103 cases of AIDS in America is men who practice homosexuality, the status of 348657, 189242, compared with the cases of AIDS Of the World Health Organization homosexuals represents 68.6% of cases of AIDS the Netherlands, and 65.8% in the United Kingdom.

2- a**l cancer: There are several theories explaining the spread of a**l cancer among homosexual "and Amoiren who have sex through the a**s. Use one of them because of the entry of sperm and semen to the area may be another cause of a**l cancer. The most recent theories is the incidence of cancer, depending on the injury infected with HIV (human papillomavirus) human papillomavirus.

3 - immune system disorder , and this may be due to absorption of the liquid to be straight up to the circulatory system, which scientists believe that it affects the immune system is weak

4 - the problems of the surgical a**l: a**l Like cuts capture a foreign body inside the rectum, and the formation of new blood vessels and fibrosis rectal region

5- Diseases of the colon and rectum: a study published in 1990 in the Journal of diseases of the colon and rectum Diseases of the Colon and Rectum says Dr. Stephen Ksnr: The 55% of gay men who have complaints from the rectum and a**s are infected with gonorrhea (gonorrhea), and 80% patients with syphilis syphilis gay, this is in addition to the injury of 15% of homosexuals who do not complain about the presence of symptoms Moundtherp (chlamydia), and almost one third of homosexuals are infected with active herpes simplex herpes simplex virus in the rectum and a**s.

Those are ALL things that occur with heterosexuality.

Aids is not spread by homosexuals alone. In fact, it is no more dangerous to have a**l sex than vaginal in terms of the aids virus. However, it was once thought that aids was spread in a different way, so homosexuals did not bother to wear condoms to prevent pregnancy. Also, some homosexuals intentionally contracted the virus in groups in order to KNOW they had it- idiotic logic, I admit, but AIDs is not exclusive to homosexuals.

Cancer is not spread by sperm. a**l cancer can occur in any one. Any cancer can occur in any one. My aunt had colon cancer, and I don't think she was taking it in the butt.

Straight people get diseases too, and in the a**s if they have a**l sex.

So basically what you've told me is that gay people are bad because they can get the same diseases as straight people. The only difference is who they choose to get the disease from.

Also, almost all of these involve a**l sex. How about lesbians? They aren't ramming each other's rear ends. Or what if the gay males just give blowjobs? Then there's no possibility for a**l diseases, which seems to be your premise for why homosexuality is wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:28 pm
Yeah but most of these stuff happens to homos , who make sex with each other , and there's stuff at the Quran telling us it's wrong , and I am follower for Quran , you can call me brainwashed , I will accept it .  

EtSh Cool

divineseraph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:19 pm
EGYPTIAN 4 EVER
Yeah but most of these stuff happens to homos , who make sex with each other , and there's stuff at the Quran telling us it's wrong , and I am follower for Quran , you can call me brainwashed , I will accept it .

No, it happens to BOTH. There are holy texts that condone homosexuality, what makes them wrong?

Again, you have failed to argue with logic. When beat into a corner, you leap to a safe zone of "My idea of religion is against it", which frankly, doesn't cut it. You need a better reason to call something right or wrong, and especially to call something a punishable offense.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:36 pm
EGYPTIAN 4 EVER

That sort of backwards thinking was huge in the 80s. Get over it! If you have a problem with homosexuals, I have an easy solution for you: Leave Them Alone.  

RubyLight

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:30 am
its the gays who dossen't leave us :rofL:  
General Debate Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items