Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Nintendo Gaming
BREAKING NINTENDO NEWS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:18 pm
Nintendo has announced they are released a black wii. Never mind that the console has been out for a very long time. and most of its target audience has already bought the system - now we can all go buy black ones..!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:52 pm
Yeah!!! Oh wait, I already have one, never mind.  

Your Irish Twin Brother

Dangerous Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mezzo_Forte

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:22 pm
Dammit. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:31 pm
Who wants my white wii?  

Jonnnn

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:12 am
i remember when Nintendo said they will come in many other colors! what happened to red, green, orange, and purple?!?!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:43 pm
I wonder how well it'll sell considering everyone already has two. Wait, it's black, and black always sells. [/sarcasm]

I wish they had more colors from the start, though.  

darkslasherX
Crew

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:21 pm
darkslasherX
I wonder how well it'll sell considering everyone already has two. Wait, it's black, and black always sells. [/sarcasm]

I wish they had more colors from the start, though.

Ya, me too. I would have definitely bought a black one instead of a white one, had it been released at the same time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:29 pm
I'll probably get one now. Not just because it's black but I'll need a Wii for Monster Hunter 3 and I don't have one so it may as well be black.

However, I'm more concerned with when and if they will release new DSi colors. Pastel colors don't work for me.  

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:37 pm
Felix Kristanelo
I'll probably get one now. Not just because it's black but I'll need a Wii for Monster Hunter 3 and I don't have one so it may as well be black.

However, I'm more concerned with when and if they will release new DSi colors. Pastel colors don't work for me.

eek Monster Hunter 3?!?! That is a definite buy if it is decent enough and has online play or something. Or at least split screen play.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:31 pm
Felix Kristanelo

Pastel colors work for me. Unfotunately, my husband got my DSi for me as a present, and he got me black so he wouldn't feel less manly should he decide to play it. sad
I think I'm ok sticking with my white Wii, as I don't think the console being black would make me play it any more...  

We Have A Winnar

luckiestloser1234

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:52 am
to bad the Black Wii is Japan exclusive. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
XavierZular
to bad the Black Wii is Japan exclusive. sad

For the moment in time, that would be correct... though NoA has been color-happy with console and handheld systems in the past, so it's only a matter of time. sweatdrop  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
Nintendo Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers