Reply Adult Furries Guild
Any furry warhammer 40k players?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tikiu1221

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:27 pm
I just bought my first 2 boxes of models a box of tau fire warriors and a box of kroot carnavore squad (but I really wana play orks but the store I bought them from dident have any)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:21 pm
I used to play it with my brother a long time ago, but not anymore. I've only recently learned somewhat of the background of what's going on in the game's world.

....Maybe it's just me, but I would think that one of the races would have developed nuclear arms and just blown certain species off the face of the universe or something.
I also don't get why they all just can't get along. They seem to be fighting for the sake of fighting. sweatdrop

But I still don't know much of what's going on in that world, so yeah.  

Garek Maxwell

Mono The Monster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:54 pm
As the great warlord said...

NEEDS MORE DAKKA!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:09 pm
A friend kind of got me into it, but after realizing the amount of time and money such a hobby would be I dropped it.  

Selene Aries

tikiu1221

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:17 am
Garek Maxwell
I used to play it with my brother a long time ago, but not anymore. I've only recently learned somewhat of the background of what's going on in the game's world.

....Maybe it's just me, but I would think that one of the races would have developed nuclear arms and just blown certain species off the face of the universe or something.
I also don't get why they all just can't get along. They seem to be fighting for the sake of fighting. sweatdrop

haha they became opsolete the impirium has a death star like weapon that blows up entire planets its one of those *last effort* things other then that warp storms summoned by the choas side are 1000 times worse then any nuke.

they fight for the control of planets they fight for revenge they fight just to find because they damn well engoy it(The orkz) some fight for the greater good(the tau) some fight for their religion tells them to(the space marines,and the impiral guard) some fight the people who fight for their religon(the choas space marines)some fight to make the universe a dead place(the Necrons) some fight to save the universe from the fate above(the eldar) some fight to eat souls(Dark eldar)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:17 am
Selene Aries
A friend kind of got me into it, but after realizing the amount of time and money such a hobby would be I dropped it.

it is an expensive hobby but i have decided 1 box of minis a paycheck or 1 big purthace a month I have to make the decison at the begining of every month on what I am going to do  

tikiu1221

tikiu1221

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:18 am
Dominatus Monoxide
As the great warlord said...

NEEDS MORE DAKKA!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! WE IZ DA ORKS AND WE IS MADE FOR FIGHTEN AN WINNIN!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:44 am
lol i play wink ironically enough i have a grand army of space wolves biggrin haha they'll rip your puny lil orks in two ^^'
i have a huge love for dreadnoughts :O

if you ever find denmark, stop by, i'll steal you and pull you to conventions and stuff biggrin  

Paw The Wiruz

Paw The Wiruz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:47 am
Garek Maxwell

the thing with the nukes, they got em biggrin and they use em wink but theyd rather not because most planets contain resourses they need biggrin

and the fighting for the sake of fighting is the beauty of a war game ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:57 am
Paw The Wiruz
lol i play wink ironically enough i have a grand army of space wolves biggrin haha they'll rip your puny lil orks in two ^^'

if you ever find denmark, stop by, i'll steal you and pull you to conventions and stuff biggrin

Orkz is best! space marines are ok but I find orkz really fun I wish they would let you use Grotz as swarm units like they use to  

tikiu1221

Paw The Wiruz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:23 am
tikiu1221
Paw The Wiruz

Orkz is best! space marines are ok but I find orkz really fun I wish they would let you use Grotz as swarm units like they use to

orks are cool, but i dont like their junkyard mashines razz you can just use slugga boyz as swarms wink

i was in a 3v3 game at a tournament once. my team was 2 space wolf players and 1 ultra marine player. vs. 3 ork players... we were out numbered 20:1 in an assassination game, we had 5 commanders, they had 6, and they just swarmed their commanders with boyz so we couldn't get to em xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:50 pm
tikiu1221
haha they became opsolete the impirium has a death star like weapon that blows up entire planets its one of those *last effort* things other then that warp storms summoned by the choas side are 1000 times worse then any nuke.

they fight for the control of planets they fight for revenge they fight just to find because they damn well engoy it(The orkz) some fight for the greater good(the tau) some fight for their religion tells them to(the space marines,and the impiral guard) some fight the people who fight for their religon(the choas space marines)some fight to make the universe a dead place(the Necrons) some fight to save the universe from the fate above(the eldar) some fight to eat souls(Dark eldar)

Reminds me of a saying I heard before in regards to the arms build up of the nuclear war.
US: "We can blow up the world 10 times!"
USSR: "We only need to blow it up once."

Though I did find a group that does fight for a worthy cause.
User Image

Another pic.
http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/gallery/65-Alexander Fennell - Adepticon 2007-10.JPG
(And here's the forum posting on that: http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/153378.page )

They seem to fight for flowers, love, and kitties. They're always winners to me! heart  

Garek Maxwell

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:13 pm
Eventually all will fall to Chaos.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:29 pm
ORKZ IZ BEST!  

tikiu1221

Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers