Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
PLEASE HELP ME!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should i stay or go?? (read opening post 1st plz)
  Stay
  Go asap
  wait a couple weeks then go
View Results

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:34 pm
Ok, so me and my dad got into a huge fight today. he got in my face and started spitting while he was talking...what we were fighting about is a rele long story so i dont wanna go into it atm. So any way, i said to him, dont F***ing spit in my face then i pushed him away and walked out the door. after all that rigga-ma-roll, i am planning on moving out within the next couple days. But now i have a huge dilemma. If i move out, i will be free from the stress of my my dad. I will be living with by girlfriend and i will be able to see her more. I will be able to talk freely about my parents and how they treat me. however, my step mom hit me with this just before i went into my room, if you move out fine, we will give u a couple hundred dollars to help u for a little bit, but if you stay we will help u pay for college. college is gonna cost me 375 a month unless i can get my scholarship to kick in. so i dont know what to do. please, AFG help me and give me some advice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:50 pm
I can't really tell how unbearable it is to live with your family from one fight alone. I can't say fighting with each other isn't going to make it difficult, but... Eh. I really just can't judge how it is there.

However, I strongly recommend college at least at some point in your life. I don't know what you plan on majoring in, but I really recommend college for any major. It allows you to achieve a higher level of pay, opens you up to different possibilities in other majors if you find the current one isn't working for you, and it helps you get/keep a job. I could go into detail, but generally I just strongly recommend it. Most likely, the uneducated field of work is only going to get worse (less pay, more competition between people for jobs, and as new technologies spring up many jobs will be automated and replaced) so it's best to have a degree.

I wouldn't recommend doing something you hate... major or choice between staying or leaving... But college is -very- important.  

Garek Maxwell

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:53 pm
this wasnt the first fight. my dad and i fight constantly. this was just the last straw. as for college, i am majoring in Web Tech. i am goin wether they help or not. it would just be easier with their help. i am already registered and my payment plan is set up. i have my schedule. i just needs more money lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:07 pm
well figure it out, if you can afford food, the cost of commute to school and work, rent, fun tiems, college and have a little left over for emergencies with your income then go for it if its really that difficult a home life. im still with garek i dunno what the hell its like there entirely so i cant judge whether your paying college tuition is worth it or not.

i guess it depends on the pay of your current job.  

Jungle Boots

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:13 pm
would a little more insight into the fights help? as for the money situation, food, rent and all the nicities i need are taken care off. i am plannin to move in with my girlfriends family. they invited me to. so all i have to worry about is college, 375 a month unless my scholarship kicks in then 125 a month, car insurance 250 down and 161 a month, and gas.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:20 pm
well do you have a stable job or can you get a stable job by the time your school starts?  

Jungle Boots

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:26 pm
i currently work for walmart making 7.90 an hour. so i get about 220 a week. tht will help with gas and insurance and hope fully college. about 375+161+250=786. i need to pay tht next month. then it will just be 536 a month....so basiccaly i am f***ed unless this scholarship kicks in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Heru_Tamago
i currently work for walmart making 7.90 an hour. so i get about 220 a week. tht will help with gas and insurance and hope fully college. about 375+161+250=786. i need to pay tht next month. then it will just be 536 a month....so basiccaly i am f***ed unless this scholarship kicks in.

everybody works at wallmart... damn...

loans?  

Jungle Boots

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:30 pm
Jungle Boots
Heru_Tamago

everybody works at wallmart... damn...

loans?

i was gonna try student loans and a pell grant but i need FAFSA. my dad and step mom refused to fill it out b4 the deadline.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:36 pm
Do it.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:37 pm
do what? stay or go?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:40 pm
GO!

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:44 pm
i wish it was just tht easy. but there is soo much to consider atm. i am wondering if my dad and step mom only offered to help me pay for college so tht i would stay. i know for a fact tht the only reason they dont want me to leave is so they can claim me on 2009-2010 taxes  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:46 pm
I don't think inter family fights are that bad unless you're being constantly verbally abused or physically abused during the fights.
Of course, if you feel completely stressed at home, like you can't concentrate because of the tension, fear, anxiety..then maybe you should move out.

But it's your choice. I am a big believer in having the funds to move out before you move out. Savings accounts are perfect for that and it allows you to not stress about how much you have in your bank and if you're going to make payment on time.  

Rainey_angel81

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:50 pm
my father threatens to hit me every time we giht. the most he has efver done tho is grab my throat and pin me against a wall or push me. but he threatens to punch me or sumthin i tell him to grow a pair of balls and do it. he say the only reason he wont is because i am under 18 and he will get arrested 4 it.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff