Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
If you were the Casting Director...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itchyboobers

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:42 pm
If you were the casting director and had the job of casting Twilight - who would you cast in each role?

You can't choose the existing actor selections made for the Twilight movie.

Characters that need to be cast:
(You can cast one ore more than one.)

Bella Swan
Edward Cullen
Charlie Swan
Alice Cullen
Jasper Hale
Rosalie Hale
Emmett Cullen
Dr. Carlisle Cullen
Esme Cullen
James
Jacob Black
Billy Black  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:59 pm
Gaspard Ulliel portraying Jasper Hale.  

Twilight Scribe

Jellycones

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:47 pm
I'm going to use pictures, as well as names, because it makes it easier to get my point through. =P

Bella Swan:

Evan Rachel Wood
http://i30.tinypic.com/30ddpwi.jpg
(I like Kristen's look better, but I think Evan's acting would be better.)

Carlisle Cullen:

Robert Buckley
http://i28.tinypic.com/2nt5qu.jpg
(In the book, Carlisle is described as looking like a male model, not a doctor.)

Rosalie Hale:

Megan Fox
Everybody knows what she looks like, haha. But I got bored, so I made her hair blonde, and her eyes honey brown". I have way too much time on my hands. xD
http://i29.tinypic.com/2gsom11.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:53 am
Don't really know, I think the casting sucks... so anyone who isn't Robert Pattison, Kirsten Stewart or the others.... yeah that sounds good xp

But I like the one playing carlisle whee

BTW, Kirsten and Robert - OMG WHAT WHERE THEY THINKING???!  

Landiza

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:43 pm
I like the casting of everyone except Bella. Kristen Stewart is a bad actress, and she acts the same in every movie I've seen her in (which, admittedly, is only two, Twilight and Adventureland) which seems to be saying lines like she really does not care and is slightly stoned.

I would have cast Alexis Bledel. Kristen Stewart (aside from her bad acting) has a much too edgy face to play Bella, in my opinion. Alexis is a little bit more soft and innocent. I feel like she would fit the role better that someone like Kristen.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:44 am
i like the casting except for Bella!!!!! i think it should be Selena Gomez!!!!!! or ME!!!!! hahaha jk jk!!!!!!!!!! heart blaugh biggrin  

Twilight Freak179

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:21 am
To be honest... Well kristen is aweful, just horrendous as an actress and too mousy for bella's description (pointy features, empty face and her mouth always hangs open stupidly...) and although not as bad I don't like rob either, just too flat of acting and frankly... Not attractive at all. I like Carlisle and alice's actors, and rosalie's isn't horrible. I would have gone a different look on jasper but as an actor he's not bad.

For bella I would have gone emily browning all the way, talented actress and fits the description perfect. And for Edward, Gaspard ulliel, Talented, has a very expressive face to distinguish happiness and frankly can look scary potraying anger. Only issue he might have is the accent but he has a very lyrical and destinctive voice.

But I love who played bella's father. They changed him a bit but he's more realistic and has more depth because of it. That's pry the only change I like.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games