Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Nosgoth - a Legacy of Kain fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral
Legacy of Kain / Twilight Mary Sue RPG! OOC Topic / Signups!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Berylis

Nimble Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:59 pm
LEGACY OF KAIN / TWILIGHT MARY SUE RPG!

My eternal gratitude to anyone who comes up with a clever name for the RPG!

THE GOAL OF THE RP:

1. Make fun of Twilight!
2. Spoof Legacy of Kain!
3. Indulge our inner Mary / Gary Sues! (Within reason).

THE BASIC STORYLINE!

If you are unfamiliar with Twilight, please read the Wiki article so you can learn more! You can’t spoof Twilight if you don’t know the plotline! For our purposes, a Wiki level knowledge of Twilight is sufficient.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twilight_(novel)

We will start out at the opening of Twilight (the first book) where Bella Swan attends high school for the first time in Forks, Washington, and meets Edward, a pans—a pasty vampire who seems to hate her! Secretly he is drawn to the irresistible scent of her blood!

HOW TO SIGN UP!

Gaia Name:
Desired Character Name:
What you will exaggerate with this character’s personality:
Anything else funny / cool you want to include:

Characters Available for Play in the RP!

I have put in bold red the characters we need someone to play or the RPG won’t work. Please keep the canon characters canon. Make fun of them all you want, exaggerate their traits, but remember that Edward and Bella both have brown hair, twilight vampires sparkle, LoK vamps have fangs, etc.

http://twilightsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Minor_Characters

Students (they are all eighteen, so student / teacher relationships are okay!) :

(Legacy of Kain Canon)
Raziel Played by none other than Lil Raziel!
Zephon
Rahab
Turel- Played by Turel, of course! wink
Dumah None other than Dumah!
Melchiah

(Twilight Canon)
Bella Swan Played by Lil Raziel!
Jacob BlackPlayed by Dumah!
Edward Cullen
Alice Cullen
Emmett Cullen
Rosalie Hale
Jasper Hale
Leah Clearwater
Any random human student, you can make one up to Mary/ Gary Sue with. We need AT LEAST two.

Teachers:
• Janos, School Counselor (Sorry… I’m claiming this one… I just can’t resist.)
• Kain, Math Teacher (you always knew he was the devil razz )
• Sebastian, Foreign Language Instructor
• Marcus, Math Teacher
• Faustus, ???
• Magnus, ???
• Mortanius, School Nurse (No. Really. I couldn’t resist.) Played by Turel!
• Moebius, Disciplinarian (Please make him as annoying as possible!) Played by Turel!
• Umah, Gym Teacher
• The Elder God, Principal
• Ariel, Music Teacher

Others:

Carlistle Cullen, ???
Esme Cullen, ???
Anacrothe the Alchemist, ???

O.C. Mary / Gary Sue LoK characters

REMEMBER—
ROMANCE IS ENCOURAGED, PLEASE GO OVERBOARD!!! Let's have some really hilarious student / teacher relationships! Teacher / teacher relationships! Frenemies! Schoolyard bullies! EVERYTHING! (but follow Gaia’s TOS...)

DON’T KILL ANYONE WITHOUT PERMISSION… IF EDWARD AND BELLA DIE IN THE SECOND POST, WE WON’T BE ABLE TO CONTINUE MAKING FUN OF THEM! FEEL FREE TO MAKE UP LOTS OF NPCS TO KILL BUT DO SO WITHIN REASON...

KEEP IT SEMI LITERATE!!
HAVE FUN!!!

Okay I'm done with caps. o_O On to RPing!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:45 pm
Gaia name:
Lieutenant Turel.
(I will also be doing this under my Mortannius Pillar Guardian and Moebius Time Lord accounts)

Desired character:
Turel, Mortanius, Moebius

What will I do...etc:
What won't I do? I can make Turel absolutely afraid of Bella quite easily. Moe will be schizo, listening to the orders of the EG in the middle of a speech to the students. He will come up with obnoxious rules and I will use Umbridge from HP as reference. I can make him wear a pink cardingan. Mortany will want to "heal" the students by slowly making them undead. And be oblivious to their cries of pain

Anything else:
Please may I have them as I actually have the mules and can dress them up to fit the occasion?  

Lieutenant Turel

Berylis

Nimble Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:36 pm
You got it! XD I love the Umbridge / Moebius obnoxious rules!!! This is going to be hilarious!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:52 pm
Gaia name: Lil Raziel (my main account is Queen Sarafina so I might post with her sometimes)

Desired characters: Raziel and Bella Swan

What will I do: I will make Raziel b***h about having to go to a public school with all the peons. He'll try to keep a handle on his brothers (so they don't embarrass him so much) He'll always give WTF looks at the sparkley twats who think they're vampires. He'll want to stay close to daddy (since he feels Kain is the only other sane person in the school) When people call him on it, like saying he's a daddy's boy, he'll just say they're jealous because he's Kain's favourite. He doesn't like being called short, like Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist he will freak out when his size is mentioned. As for Bella, she's just be a delusional, clumsy t**t and like how she likes both Edward and Jacob, Raziel (and maybe some of the other siblings, including Kain) will catch her eye and she'll confuse her raging hormones for love. Of course Raziel will have no interest in her he only has eyes for Kain. nor her scent (she'll probably smell just dreadful to him) but she will persist, perhaps even go suicidal if she can't be with who she wants. If someone she likes is mean to her, maybe even abusive, she wont question it, because she thinks stuff like Edward watching her in her sleep and breaking her truck is a-o-kay, it's what any good, protective boyfriend would do 3nodding  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Berylis

Nimble Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:52 am
hahahahahahaha --
Quote:
she thinks stuff like Edward watching her in her sleep and breaking her truck is a-o-kay, it's what any good, protective boyfriend would do icon_3nodding.gif

I love it! You got it!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:40 pm
Dumah wanna join now!
3nodding
Username: Lord Dumah
Desired characters: Dumah, Jacob Black

What I will do.
Dumah likes shiny things so Dumah will want to play with shiny vampires by tossing them up and down all WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-like. He thinks shinies are food and thus will try to eat the faux-pires frequently and spit them out each time (I mean come on, Edward? Taste good?). He will be mentally challenged and thus be in the special classes. In phys ed, he won't know his own strength. He will be close to his brothers and prone to hugging them. He gets along best with Turel (believe it or not) and finds Bella funny. (like OMG! I'm so drunk funny)

Jacob will pine for his dear Bella and be all "grrr, this new vampire Raziel is beloved by MY Bella!" He will therefore declare Raziel his rival for Bella's love. He will make a fool of himself frequently and attempt to pull pranks on him (Raziel) or humiliate Raziel. He lacks the ability to turn into the actual werewolf portion of his name due to um...some silly reason like he hasn't been with his true love yet. he will frequently be calling Raziel short. Zephon will be out to torment him for no reason other than he exists. Jacob will think Raziel is pulling these pranks on him  

Lord Dumah

Berylis

Nimble Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:00 pm
Lol sounds hilarious XD

I foresee many trips to Guidance Counselor Audron's office.. >_>.... lmao!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:59 pm
Okay, so I'll just scoop up all the other required characters so that we can start. I guess this means I get to be Edward!

Oh noes! biggrin

One more thing, I'm not perfect, I don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of either twilight or legacy of kain, so if I make a mistake correct me biggrin so we can keep this as superfun as possible.

Will you guys consider making an OC human student just for S&G's?

You'll have my love~  

Berylis

Nimble Elocutionist

lilwriter23

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:05 pm
Gaia Name: Lilwriter23
Desired Character Name: Lily
What you will exaggerate with this character’s personality: Her sheer randomness and cluelessness. A lot like Dumah but with a bit more attitude and sarcasm. Will probably ignore the Cullens.
Anything else funny / cool you want to include: She has blue hair which makes her stick out

(I know it might be kinda late but figured I'd ask if I could join. btw my character is a werewolf...no killing...please)

(Ps, again. if you don't want me to join in the rp I'll gladly just leave it and delete the post)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:11 pm
No, go ahead and join! Have fun!

I'm sorry I took so long to reply, I didn't see that there was a new post!

I don't like how gaia won't let you subscribe to topics inside guilds sad  

Berylis

Nimble Elocutionist

lilwriter23

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:39 pm
Lol I'll start when I get the chance. I have sketches I should be working on  
The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items