Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
GRAVITATION

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have u read gravitation or seen the anime?
  yes
  no
  heard of it
  kinda...whatever that means!
View Results

animegirl982

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:49 pm
How many of u have read the manga or seen the anime

It's so addicting! I LUV IT! cool heart ninja

I'm COOL talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:09 am
I've only seen the first episode, I'm trying to get into the manga, but well..I haven't been able to go to the book store.. sweatdrop
Does anyone have a walden books near them? From now until January I think they have a buy 10 manga's and get a $10's off you next manga perchase..  

Jin_8912

animegirl982

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:03 am
COOL! i've seen 4eps and read a couple of books cool  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:21 am
razz razz razz I've read the manga, but have not got the chance to watch the episodes razz ...but i plan to very soon...After this christmas hopefully. razz mrgreen  

KazetheWindGoddess

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:48 am
I adore the manga!!! I own one dvd of the anime, and have seen quite a few and it's alright, I have to watch it in japanese though the english voices get on my nerves.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:58 am
I have volumes one and two of the manga... I'd buy more but I have no moneys XD;; lmao.. It's an awesome manga... Eiri Yuki is really hawt, no? sweatdrop

Pity I live in England.. prolly 99% of the popluation don't even know what manga IS... disturbing eek ... so that also means you can't really buy it anywhere.. (thank heavens for amazon!! Anyone else buy off there?)  

Maerad

Ryoko-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:11 pm
I've read all of the manga and seen all of the episodes. It's crazy, but I love it xd .  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:58 am
I luv gravitation. it's a really great manga to read. it was on my favourite manga list after the first volume biggrin  

o0Lainy0o

KazetheWindGoddess

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:47 am
I can offically say that i have all three dvds to the series ...I want the fourth dvd and ill be done with that part...lol...I'm so Happy! I watch it almost everyday...god i even went and searched for the songs, its playn n the cd player right now...lol....i love the songs....and the mangas rock, i still dont have all 12....I'm up to five....Happy happy....i wanna watch the OVA now....-searchs the net for episodes-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:02 pm
yay! glad that there's so many fans that r in love with it just like me heart i don't have any animes or mangas of it but i'm planning on buying some as soon as i can razz 4laugh ninja  

animegirl982

animegirl982

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:09 pm
hey guys! do u know that u can watch all of the gravitation eps on www.youtube.com?

awesome

watch this. don't worry it's not that long and it's just a funny kinda cute thing. they make music videos and stuff too.
http://www.youtube.com/?v=pBE7PyhF7RA  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff