Would you.. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

winter rat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:48 pm
So tell me.

Would you smoke weed if it wasn't illegal? Or do you smoke it just because it is against the law? Do you support marijuana rights, or do you just do it because your friends do it?

I personally, support marijuana rights. I would think it would be amazing if it was legal, that way - people could get better help. I believe marijuana can replace all these pills and crap we have. Every since I started smoking, I firmly believed that if everyone did smoke a blunt, the world would be a better place. I mean, marijuana is consider a "killer drug," though no deaths have been done while we have people dying left to right from alcohol abuse and smoking cigarettes and those are legal.
And than there is the fact that marijuana has been used over 5,000 years ([n]no deaths, people whom assume there is, obviously is just brain washed by the media), and than we have aspirin, a "medicine," it's been used for only 108 years and approximately 500 people die from using every year (no, not by just "overdoses," either).

People believe that you can some how "overdose," on pot, you cannot. There is no way you can. Period.
People say they are "allergic" to pot, so when they smoke it, they almost "die," false. We are all allergic to marijuana hence the reason why we get high of it, that is the reaction. You smoke weed, humans are allergic, the reaction is that you get stoned.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:30 pm
i wish it was more legal and accepted in society. even though i have a cannabis card and need weed to function i cant even make it through a day at public schools anymore because they wont let me medicate when needed. some of the medical marijuana laws just dont... make sense. i dont do this but i could legally smoke an ounce before going to school if i wanted and just sit in 1st period smoked stupid baked outta my mind. but its illegal for me to smoke a lil bowl during passing periods or at lunch so i dont throw up. until this s**t becomes more accepted at public schools, homestudies is the only way i can pass high school. xp

yeah a lot of people would get better help and for some is a safer alternative than pills. id probably be living in a hospital if i didnt live somewhere with medical marijuana laws. even though its the biggest here in california i still think it needs to be accepted more by people.  

-D---B-

winter rat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:48 pm
Pot smoking is more acceptable nowadays, there are a lot more people whom support it/do it than non supporters.
And New York, doesn't have the cards - so lucky you. ;P It's different here.

And even though it's still the "state law," it's not allow in the FED's, which is really dumb.

Either way, this all started because the president during the late 30's found out that pot was going to hurt his business with lumber or whatever it's called, so he made up lies about how it was ruin your life, and kill you and make you kill other people. e_e
I've studied weed a lot, for years - from learning facts about it, watching other's smoke it and of course, from me smoking it. ;D
It doesn't even kill brains cells, that was a false rumor made up dated centuries ago that had no scientific information to back it up.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:31 pm
yeah but i dont think its accepted enough. I cant even go to school with any chance of passing because they wont let me medicate when needed... which practically defeats the purpose of me having a script. it ahould be treated no differently than the ADHD kids that take their adderall or the kid with the broken back taking his oxycontin when it hurts. other kids get to walk to the office and take there meds when needed. i get told to tough it or go home. medical marijuana is recognized by society more as a scapegoat to smoke legally than it is as medication and thats what needs to change.  

-D---B-

winter rat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 pm
I think it's acceptable by most, the only one's that don't accept it is the ones whom never smoked it or don't smoke it overall. And are brain washed by the media's lies. Which isn't a lot of people nowadays, back than, it was more looked down upon but nowadays it's different.
A lot of people do just use the script just to smoke it, but that's okay. I find nothing wrong with people whom do that, it shouldn't just be used for medicine it should just be overall smoked.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:39 am
Wow the guilds like first legit discussion!

Fog Machine
Captain

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:35 pm
misfit baby
So tell me.

Would you smoke weed if it wasn't illegal? Or do you smoke it just because it is against the law? Do you support marijuana rights, or do you just do it because your friends do it?

I personally, support marijuana rights. I would think it would be amazing if it was legal, that way - people could get better help. I believe marijuana can replace all these pills and crap we have. Every since I started smoking, I firmly believed that if everyone did smoke a blunt, the world would be a better place. I mean, marijuana is consider a "killer drug," though no deaths have been done while we have people dying left to right from alcohol abuse and smoking cigarettes and those are legal.
And than there is the fact that marijuana has been used over 5,000 years ([n]no deaths, people whom assume there is, obviously is just brain washed by the media), and than we have aspirin, a "medicine," it's been used for only 108 years and approximately 500 people die from using every year (no, not by just "overdoses," either).

People believe that you can some how "overdose," on pot, you cannot. There is no way you can. Period.
People say they are "allergic" to pot, so when they smoke it, they almost "die," false. We are all allergic to marijuana hence the reason why we get high of it, that is the reaction. You smoke weed, humans are allergic, the reaction is that you get stoned.

i agree with everything u said and i would totaly still smoke it if it was legal if it was legal wow id smoke it alll the time ha....
I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?
i think u know who said that ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:12 am
Yeah, I enjoy legit conversations and hearing what others think. ;D

Yep, I do. 3nodding
But, for those whom don't believe in God and assume it's bad ; it's different, they are completely brain wash by the media, schools and the government and it makes me sick.
The only reason why they don't want to legalize are for selfish reasons, the facts have already been thrown into their faces, but they ignore it - doctors have even stated it's not addictive and there are no harm to your body nor brain.

winter rat

Ginjar420

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:35 pm
I wrote a paper for health class on the pros and cons of legalizing marijuana. LOL the teacher loved it, the next day I came in and he checked my eyes to make sure they were normal. And yeah I stand up for ganja rights I mean it's an amazing thing. people just SAY its bad because the government wats you to think that because they can't tax weed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:04 pm
I would definately still smoke if it were legal.
I also think that if they can start feeding children ADD medication
at 5 years old then adults and children alike should be able to
freely smoke marijuana whenever they please.  

Just Neva

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:36 pm
Ginjar420
I wrote a paper for health class on the pros and cons of legalizing marijuana. LOL the teacher loved it, the next day I came in and he checked my eyes to make sure they were normal. And yeah I stand up for ganja rights I mean it's an amazing thing. people just SAY its bad because the government wats you to think that because they can't tax weed.

totaly right about no tax on weed haha dam government sucks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:43 am
They can tax it, if they made it legal.
Hell if it was legal, and they wanted to tax it, let them.
At least we can smoke it without the worrying of going to jail for it.
e_e  

winter rat

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:59 pm
ha yeah thats true =]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:22 am
misfit baby
I think it's acceptable by most, the only one's that don't accept it is the ones whom never smoked it or don't smoke it overall. And are brain washed by the media's lies. Which isn't a lot of people nowadays, back than, it was more looked down upon but nowadays it's different.
A lot of people do just use the script just to smoke it, but that's okay. I find nothing wrong with people whom do that, it shouldn't just be used for medicine it should just be overall smoked.
im talking about it being recognized as a complete 100% legit medication like adderall, vics, percs, etc. i can medicate. but i cant medicate AS NEEDED because the general american society is too ******** ignorant to accept the fact that i need it to function. i should be able to medicate as needed just like everyone else with there pill prescriptions.
i dont care that some people get a card just to smoke legal. good for them theyre just trying to stay out of trouble. what bothers me is that average person views a cannabis card as just that. just some card to smoke legal. people hear i have a script and go "oh lucky i wish i was you!!!!" why? because they think i just have it so i can sit around all day and get stoned. and that is why i cannot medicate as needed. im forced to do homestudies because when i go to school my medical script is not taken the slightest bit seriously. even by the teachers and staff working there. you can tell me its accepted by society as medicine all you want, but i know from plenty of personal experiences that it clearly isnt. being called "medical marijuana" doesnt mean anything if thats not how society perceives it as. sadly, the general american society probably wont be able to tell the difference between medicinal and recreational smoking until it becomes legal. and im probably hoping for too much at that.  

-D---B-

winter rat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:41 am
-D---B-
misfit baby
im talking about it being recognized as a complete 100% legit medication like adderall, vics, percs, etc. i can medicate. but i cant medicate AS NEEDED because the general american society is too ******** ignorant to accept the fact that i need it to function. i should be able to medicate as needed just like everyone else with there pill prescriptions.
i dont care that some people get a card just to smoke legal. good for them theyre just trying to stay out of trouble. what bothers me is that average person views a cannabis card as just that. just some card to smoke legal. people hear i have a script and go "oh lucky i wish i was you!!!!" why? because they think i just have it so i can sit around all day and get stoned. and that is why i cannot medicate as needed. im forced to do homestudies because when i go to school my medical script is not taken the slightest bit seriously. even by the teachers and staff working there. you can tell me its accepted by society as medicine all you want, but i know from plenty of personal experiences that it clearly isnt. being called "medical marijuana" doesnt mean anything if thats not how society perceives it as. sadly, the general american society probably wont be able to tell the difference between medicinal and recreational smoking until it becomes legal. and im probably hoping for too much at that.

You should as if you're mad because not everyone is using it for the same reason as you - and it sounds like you're trying to say, it's wrong and you should be special treated for it?
Rather selfish movement, if you ask me.
If a person sees a card to smoke weed legal, let it be. Some people use it for cures, some use it because they like to get high, is that wrong?
Needless, I think weed should be used for all, even those simple little things you are implying you disapprove of.
A lot of people have reasons to use it, needless to say.
I didn't expect this thread to become a thread for a battle, just so you know.
It's /more/ accepted, needless to say - you can tell, if you research and stood top dated to everything going on, you'd understand.
Try this web site: 420.com.
It's pot news, basically.

If you knew how weed was portrayed back in the day and look from nowadays, yeah, total difference.  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff