Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Akira Mitsugaya (Approved)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoriNoKuma

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:40 pm
Name: Akira Mitsugaya (A-KI-RA Mi-tsu-ga-ya)
Aliases/ Nicknames: (none)

Physical Description:User Image semi muscular, about 6'0 and weighs about 200 pounds =]

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name:
Name: Hitsubashyo
Description: A spirit of much age and experience fighting in the battles from the tales of battles passed down. Known by his pact with the gods to control electricity and to conduct a current. He is about 6'5 and has jet black hair, fairly attractive with samurai armor, and a jet black beard.

Zanpaktou: (achieved)

Shikai Release: (Hitsubashyo, let's light up the skys!!!!)

Shikai: (not achieved)
KATANA APPEARANCE: turns obsidian black with a glowing Yellow diamond on each side of the hilt, blade becomes sort of shaped similar to a scimitar as to resemble more of a lighting bolt.
My blade Grows a bit larger and i can send out paralyzing sparks from the tip. it allows you to convert reiatsu into electricity

Bankai: (not achieved)
KATANA APPEARANCE: Blade glows bright blue with electricity. The hilt disappears and manifests in sort of an energy ball held within my hand.
it allows you to convert reiatsu into electricity
My blade glows lighting blue with the energy collected from all of the electrical outputs or machinery nearby, as well as from the skies. Makes my attacks infused with electricity as to paralyze and electrocute my foes.

Special Accessories: None

Skills: very skilled with a katana. excellent defensive and offensive swordsman. also very skilled as a hand to hand fighter.

Abilities: can manifest lighting with the snap of his finger by changing reiatsu into electrical bolts. [Must be learned in squad 10]

Personality:veeery outgoing, likes to meet people and always willing to help a friend. enjoys parties and kicking a**.

Biography/History: As a child, Akira grew up in a broken home. Very unheard of in his time. he grew, with age, as an outcast from normal society. in school he was teased and made fun of. He never really had many friends in the human world. It was only when, at the young age of 18, he was struck by three bolts of lighting at one time, that he truly felt alive for the first time. Ironically this was also the exact moment of his death. But the beginning of what was to be his true calling.

Signature/Patented Technique: none yet
Guild Status: new member

Online Schedule: a lot, basically every night.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:06 am
*cracks fingers*
  1. You have no name
  2. Please remove the parentheses after you fill in the information
  3. Fill out your Shikai, Bankai, and sealed state information. We need to know what it is before you can get it.
  4. I'm not sure about the lightning infused kunai, I'd have to see if your zanpakuto is weak enough for you to even need it
  5. if you want that type of ability, you'd have to join the tenth squad, seeing as I'm the only person qualified to teach that ability; however, I'm not going to teach you an ability that can alter the course of nature, like the one you've stated. Also if you join my squad and decide that you want to join another right after learning your ability that's squad hopping and is looked down upon by others.

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

MoriNoKuma

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:09 am
Sayori of the red sands
*cracks fingers*
  1. You have no name
  2. Please remove the parentheses after you fill in the information
  3. Fill out your Shikai, Bankai, and sealed state information. We need to know what it is before you can get it.
  4. I'm not sure about the lightning infused kunai, I'd have to see if your zanpakuto is weak enough for you to even need it
  5. if you want that type of ability, you'd have to join the tenth squad, seeing as I'm the only person qualified to teach that ability; however, I'm not going to teach you an ability that can alter the course of nature, like the one you've stated. Also if you join my squad and decide that you want to join another right after learning your ability that's squad hopping and is looked down upon by others.

okay i did my fixes.
=] already, and you can nix the kunai then, i won't need them lol
but yeah, i'd love to join your squad once i get my zanpakuto. =]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:22 am
once again more changes have been made as to weaken my zanpakuto
=]]]]
please check it.  

MoriNoKuma

Dapper Noob

BSS Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff