Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
PETS EXPANSION!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want a pets expansion?
  YETH! MORE THAN ANYTHING!
  I'm not really bothered
  No...
View Results

Greenzally

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:35 am
If everybody is asking for a pets expansion, why arent EA games satisfying their customers needs?! I want my beloved puppies back..T_T eek mad  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:41 am
I assume by expansion u mean for the Sims 2 right? I thought that the Sims 1 version was good, and that means that the Sims 2 version would be REALLY good. I'd buy it the day it came out. Unfortunately, the next expansion to come out is about businesses, so u gotta wait -_-.  

miname_sohma

Greenzally

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:43 am
miname_sohma
I assume by expansion u mean for the Sims 2 right? I thought that the Sims 1 version was good, and that means that the Sims 2 version would be REALLY good. I'd buy it the day it came out. Unfortunately, the next expansion to come out is about businesses, so u gotta wait -_-.

Indeed I will..imagine wot those animals would look like..totally amazing  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:44 am
Actually the most recent one is the Holiday Party Pack.

And unfortunately stores in my area don't know what that is stare They only have the one with the Sims 2 built in it, not for people who already have the Sims 2

Edit: Surely the next one they'll make after the Business one will be one that has pets in it.  

Lady Vina

Greenzally

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:51 am
i_love_it

And unfortunately stores in my area don't know what that is stare They only have the one with the Sims 2 built in it, not for people who already have the Sims 2

Edit: Surely the next one they'll make after the Business one will be one that has pets in it.

hopefully..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:06 pm
Greenzally
i_love_it

hopefully..

The Holiday Party Pack (for those of us with the sims2 already) is available on the official website, they have more information about how to buy it. You pay and then download the stuff from the internet. You can also request them to send you a cd with the stuff on it.

I think we might be seeing pets in the business ep, maybe in the form of pet shops that you can own and run. maybe even breed your own animals mixing the genetics just like they do for the sims.  

amandapace7

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:45 am
Maxis has promised to have a Sims 2 expansion pack with pets.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:51 am
AnnoyingEvil1

they did? eek where?! when?!

u seem to know alot of..inside information.... surprised are you a spy from maxis?!  

Greenzally

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:03 pm
Greenzally
AnnoyingEvil1

they did? eek where?! when?!

u seem to know alot of..inside information.... surprised are you a spy from maxis?!

Teehee, I wish. I just go to the official site and read over the chat transcripts with the makers.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:55 pm
I would love that, but even more I'd like magic back! It was my favourite part of the original sims!  

FateNotDenial

Lain of Affiction

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:00 am
yeah man that would be asome and all you could even walk then and a new hook up acting  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:01 am
I would assume that the programming of it would be harder then a usual expansion as you're adding another family member. Maybe not. I'm sure they'll pump it out eventually, maybe when the sims fans have died off a bit. I know it would bring me back.  

Iris Lise

Interesting Browser

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
silverwolfie208 rolled 20 8-sided dice: 6, 5, 7, 2, 6, 1, 4, 6, 7, 1, 8, 5, 7, 8, 5, 7, 4, 7, 6, 3 Total: 105 (20-160)

silverwolfie208

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:37 pm
pets on the sims 2 would be so cool mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:48 pm
Why not? I liked pets on sims 1, just think of what they could do on sims 2! heart I agree with you 3nodding biggrin  

I am not a mule u-u

I am not a mule u-u

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:51 pm
I was just thinking....you know the ULTIMATE pet? Having stables and apples and hay stacks and ect. but the pet would be a horse! You could ride it around and everything. That would be cool.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff