Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Have you ever felt emotionally attached to your sims? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greenzally

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:46 am
I have! Lol I cried once...really..sad..so lame!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:01 am
yes i had a freak fire accident once and i flipped out i nearly cried at the loss of my couple  

Namine Hikaru

Lady Vina

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:52 pm
Yep, I was so attached to one I resurrected her after she died.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:40 am
i_love_it

resurrected? how? u mean with the grim reaper man...?how do u do that..cause its never worked for me crying  

Greenzally

Lady Vina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:38 am
Greenzally
i_love_it

resurrected? how? u mean with the grim reaper man...?how do u do that..cause its never worked for me crying

You have to have like 10,000 simoleons (or else they'll come back as a zombie), the University expansion pack, and be at least to level 6 in the Psychic career path (or have the cheat where you can unlock all the career rewards)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:58 pm
i have been playing a massive legacy challenge (playing all the branches of the family) and i write stories about them... well sometimes i write stories about what they do and then sometimes i make them do what I want the story to be like. In one particular case, I killed off one of my moms "by luekemia". It was really sad. I was actually TRYING to make her die from illness when she caught pneumonia i shaved her head and gave her pale makeup... when i couldn't get her to die in time, i put her in the pool... i almost cried while i was watching her drown. I felt so mean and horrible! (This is all in my "Biggs Legacy:G2 Ian Biggs" album on my simpage.)  

amandapace7

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:52 am
I got pretty close to crying when an elder sim died.

Poor, poor... whatever her name was... xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:06 pm
I did... when I accidently deleted a family of Sims that were my favorite... my 5th generation of Sims were GOooone -_-. But i'm okay now ^.^  

miname_sohma

Greenzally

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:31 am
awe hehe,.

im so lame..that i like...make up dialogues for em neutral

oh my...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:59 pm
Definetly, so I give them the life essence to make them live longer once they hit adulthood. Occasionally I'll use it on the teens as well, but I usually save it for the adults...  

FateNotDenial

Thee Lucky Charms

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:25 pm
Greenzally
I have! Lol I cried once...really..sad..so lame!!
Me to  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:51 pm
Once I had a family, there were two kids and a single mom. So my mom goes to work about 5 hours after the kids left for school so this thing comes up and says something about not letting my kids stay home alone so i got one of my kide to hire a nanny. next thing I know both the nanny and the socila worker arrive and the socila worke took away my kids crying . Them my idiot brother cam im and saved the computer because he wanted to do something on it. I cried for like a day. crying  

Sheena Ayame

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

[Ramen N00dles]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:54 pm
Yes.
I deleted a neighborhood today.
(I don't know why I did it, either)
It was tragic.
Now I feel all empty inside.