Abel
  Eva
View Results

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:41 pm
PROFILES!

Use the skeletons below and then send them to me by PM. Once I give you the ok, you may post your profile here. Feel free to make any changes if the need arises, but nothing to drastic ok! Lets me know when you do this. It lessens the confusion if you do so...

Whitesnake-kun says!
If you don't see your profile here
Don't worry!
Its has just been placed in the Profile Graveyard and is waiting for you to return
Just PM me if you wish to use one of those characters and I shall retrieve it for you

Profile Codes

Student Profile

[size=18][u][b]•►•Your Name Here!•◄•[/b][/u][/size]
[imgright]House Banner - ask me if you need one![/imgright]
[size=9][color=housecolor1][b]Name:[/b][/color] (What your parents named you)

[color=housecolor2][b]Nickname(s):[/b][/color] (What you prefer to be called))

[color=housecolor1][b]Gender:[/b][/color] (Do I need to explain this? lol)

[color=housecolor2][b]Age:[/b][/color] (11-17, has to go with your year...)

[color=housecolor1][b]Bloodline:[/b][/color] (Pureblood, Half-blood, or muggle-born)

[color=housecolor2][b]Birthday:[/b][/color] (month and day)

[color=housecolor1][b]Birthplace:[/b][/color] (Where'd you say you were from again?)

[color=housecolor2][b]Biological parents:[/b][/color] (Who gave birth to you? Was it Harry and Ginny?)

[color=housecolor1][b]Appearance:[/b][/color] (At least one or two good paragraphs of your description. Pictures don't always do justice...)

[color=housecolor2][b]Personality:[/b][/color] (At least 1 good paragraph of how your character acts around others and what they are really feeling on the inside...)

[color=housecolor1][b]Biography:[/b][/color] At least 2 decent paragraphs of what has happened in your characters life. This could include your parents, childhood, years at Hogwarts, or what your character expects this year)

[imgright]Your pretty face goes here! Try not to stretch the page though...[/imgright]

[color=housecolor2][b]Love interest:[/b][/color] (I see you eying that one over there...mind telling me their name?)

[color=housecolor1][b]Sexual orientation:[/b][/color] (Which team do you bat for? Could be any, I don't mind...)

[color=housecolor2][b]Likes:[/b][/color] (At least five things you enjoy)

[color=housecolor1][b]Dislikes:[/b][/color] (At least five things you could go without)

[color=housecolor2][b]Boggart:[/b][/color] (You greatest fear!)

[color=housecolor1][b]Mirror of Erised:[/b][/color] (What your heart desires most!)

[color=housecolor2][b]Patronus:[/b][/color] (What animal protects you from the darkness?)

[color=housecolor1][b]House:[/b][/color] (One of the four. We don't discriminate here, I promise!)

[color=housecolor2][b]Year:[/b][/color] (1st-6th)

[color=housecolor1][b]Title:[/b][/color] (Prefect, Head-Boy, Team Captain? Or just plain ol' N/A)

[color=housecolor2][b]Quidditch player:[/b][/color] (This is a yes or no question...)

[color=housecolor1][b]Position:[/b][/color] (Position granted to you, or N/A)

[color=housecolor2][b]Broomstick:[/b][/color] (Any known broomstick please)

[color=housecolor1][b]Pet:[/b][/color] (If you have a pet, please say name and species)

[color=housecolor2][b]Wand:[/b][/color] (Wood, Inches, and Core)

[color=housecolor1][b]Strengths:[/b][/color] (What class(es) do you excel in?)

[color=housecolor2][b]Weakness:[/b][/color] (What class is your weak point?)

[color=housecolor1][b]Username:[/b][/color] (Who pulls the strings?)[/size]

Teacher Profile

[size=18][u][b]•►•Your Name Here!•◄•[/b][/u][/size]
[imgright]Hogwarts Banner Here! I gots one if you need it![/imgright]

[color=housecolor2][b]Age:[/b][/color] (At least over 21...)

[color=housecolor1][b]Bloodline:[/b][/color] (Pureblood, Half-blood, or Muggle-born)

[color=housecolor1][b]Birthplace:[/b][/color] (Where'd you say you were from again?)

[color=housecolor2][b]Biological parents:[/b][/color] (Who gave birth to you? Was it Harry and Ginny?)

[color=housecolor1][b]Appearance:[/b][/color] (At least one or two good paragraphs of your description. Pictures don't always do justice...)

[color=housecolor2][b]Personality:[/b][/color] (At least 1 good paragraph of how your character acts around others and what they are really feeling on the inside...)

[color=housecolor1][b]Biography:[/b][/color] (At least 2 decent paragraphs of what has happened in your characters life. This could include your parents, childhood, years at Hogwarts, or how he/she became a teacher at Hogwarts)

[imgright]Your pretty face goes here! Try not to stretch the page with your wisdom though...[/imgright]

[color=housecolor2][b]Love interest:[/b][/color] (I see you eying that one over there...mind telling me their name?)

[color=housecolor1][b]Sexual orientation:[/b][/color] (Which team do you bat for? Could be any, I don't mind...)

[color=housecolor1][b]Dislikes:[/b][/color] (At least five things you could go without)

[color=housecolor1][b]Mirror of Erised:[/b][/color] (What your heart desires most!)

[color=housecolor2][b]Patronus:[/b][/color] (What animal protects you from the darkness?)

[color=housecolor1][b]Head of House?:[/b][/color] (One of the four houses, or N/A)

[color=housecolor2][b]Teacher/Faculty:[/b][/color] (What do they teach here at the school or what do they do? Did Filch finally quit?)

[color=housecolor1][b]Pet:[/b][/color] (If you have a pet, please say name and species)

[color=housecolor1][b]Username:[/b][/color] (Who pulls the strings?)[/size]

Beauxbaton/Durmstrang Profile

[align=center][size=18][u][b]•►•Your Name Here!•◄•[/b][/u][/size]
[imgright]House Banner - I only have the houses. Wanna make one for me?[/imgright]

[color=housecolor2][b]Age:[/b][/color] (11-17, has to go with your year...)

[color=housecolor1][b]Bloodline:[/b][/color] (Pureblood, Half-blood, or muggle-born)

[color=housecolor1][b]Biography:[/b][/color] At least 2 decent paragraphs of what has happened in your characters life. This could include your parents, childhood, years at Hogwarts, or what your character expects this year)

[imgright]Your pretty face goes here! Try not to stretch the page though...[/imgright]

[color=housecolor1][b]School:[/b][/color] (Are you from France or Romania? Hmmmmm?!)

[color=housecolor2][b]Year:[/b][/color] (1st-6th)

[color=housecolor1][b]Title:[/b][/color] (Prefect, Head-Boy, Team Captain? Or just plain ol' N/A)

[color=housecolor2][b]Quidditch player:[/b][/color] (This is a yes or no question...)

[color=housecolor1][b]Position:[/b][/color] (Position granted to you, or N/A)

[color=housecolor2][b]Broomstick:[/b][/color] (Any known broomstick please)

[color=housecolor1][b]Strengths:[/b][/color] (What class(es) do you excel in?)

[color=housecolor2][b]Weakness:[/b][/color] (What class is your weak point?)

[color=housecolor1][b]Username:[/b][/color] (Who pulls the strings?)[/size][/align]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:42 pm
User ImageAvailable Characters

NOTE: You can make your own original character. These are just some suggestions really.

Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley
-James Sirius Potter (Year 6)
-Albus Severus Potter (Year 5)
-Lily Luna Potter (Year 4)

Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger
-Rose Weasley (Year 6)
-Hugo Weasley (Year 4)

Draco Malfoy and Astoria Greengrass
-Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy (Year 5)

Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour
-Victoire Weasley (Graduated, could be a teacher)
-Dominique Weasley (Year 6)
-Louis Weasley (Year 4)

Percy Weasley and Audrey (Unknown Maiden-name)
-Molly Weasley (Year 6)
-Lucy Weasley (Year 5)

George Weasley and Angelina Johnson
-Fred Weasley (Year 6)
-Roxanne Weasley (Year 4)

Luna Lovegood and Rolf Scamander
-Lorcan Scamander (Year 4)
-Lysander Scamander (Year 4) ---& Twins

Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks
-Ted "Teddy" Lupin (graduated, could be a teacher)

Picture created by Schieska

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:43 pm
Gregory Leonard Wood
User Image
Name: My parents named me Gregory Leonard Wood

Nickname(s): But you may call me Greg, Gregy, or Leo

Bloodline: Pureblood, and not all that proud of it

Birthday: December 20th is my own personal holiday

Birthplace: London, England is where I'm from

Biological parents: Proud son of Oliver Wood and Katie Bell

Appearance: Gregory stands at an height of about five feet and eleven inches and is only somewhat lanky. Having played Quidditch since he was twelve, his body is somewhat muscular. One of his most defining physical features is the dark red mess of hair on the top of his head. Though some people accuse him of magically dying it this color, it is in fact truth that this is his natural hair color. Complementing his strange hair color are bright green eyes that reveal his inner emotions most of the time, adding another unfortunate reason as to why people never leave him alone. His chin is slightly sharper than most boys his age, and someone had stated that it adds to his handsomeness.

Personality: Calm and collected are the two words that come to mind whenever anyone asks about how to describe Gregory Wood. He is usually quite and never opens his mouth to speak if he feels his words will be wasted. When he speaks, his tone may sound rather bored, but he does not mean to seem this way. Though this might make him seem rather tough, he's actually a kind person. The sixteen year old would do anything to make his close friends happy and content. Seeing a friend sad always gets to him, and he tries his best to comfort them in any way possible. Aside from being calm and caring, Greg can get a bit competitive at times especially when dealing with Quidditch. He has spent so much time at the sport that he hates to lose, whether it be an argument or an actual match. Sometimes friendly discussions about teams can turn into a fist fight. That is only if you bad mouth his friends, family, and house. Several Slytherin players have had to go to the infirmary because of him, resulting in several trips to the headmistress's office. Even though he has gotten into trouble more than he has friends, those who care about him know what he is really like and enjoy his company. As long as you respect him and his friends, Greg will get your back.

Biography: Gregory Leo Wood is the son of Oliver Wood and Katie Bell, both great Quidditch players when they attended the school. They even helped rid the world of the darkest wizard of all time. It had been the first time in a long while that they had a chance to have a chat. The friendship they once had was reconstructed, and a few years later they married. Their life together was a happy one, but eventually a little surprise popped up. That surprise just happened to be a baby, Gregory’s older sister. They named the baby girl Gwendolyn and raised her to be a fine witch. Katie Bell had to retire from Quidditch and take care of her child, so only his father continued to make his name known in the sport. A few years later, on December 20th, the world met the crying baby that would be known as Gregory Leonard Wood. All was fine and dandy in the Wood house from then on. Greg’s father would come home after traveling to other countries with his team, and give them presents of all sorts. He gave little Greg a toy broomstick and it sparked something within the young boy. It was no surprise when young Leo took a liking to the wizard sport of Quidditch. At around the age of three, he would not be seen without his toy broomstick and when he was old enough to ride an actual one he would never want to be off of it.

The first clear memory had of his past that remains in Gregory’s cluttered mind is the day he had to see his sister off when she was old enough to become a witch. The crimson paint of the long train that would take her to the renowned school would be forever burned in his young mind. It was a memorable moment for his parents, the tears streaming from his mum’s eyes and his dad telling Gwen how great she would do. Sadly, the moment Greg turned eleven and was about to head off to his education was not as mushy as when his sister did. Perhaps it was because it was their first time when Gwen did it, so the magic was not as bright when his turn came around. Three years later, Greg had to see his mother’s tears and the pride in his dad’s eyes when his little sister Vivian came with him her first year of school. The excitement in her eyes made him not feel as upset, and he didn’t let it bother him any more. Now that his little sister would be attending Hogwarts with him, Greg took it upon himself to help her if she ever needed it.

Greg is not like the typical Ravenclaw student since he is somewhat of a procrastinator and not too devoted to his studies. He has gotten himself into some trouble during his years at Hogwarts, usually just little skirmishes over an argument about the sport he loves most. He is an excellent seeker, almost as skilled as the great Harry Potter, and it does gain him some attention from the other students at the school. He hopes his sixth year at the wizard school will allow him to hone his skills on the broom and become an even greater wizard than he is now.
User Image
Love interest: I have not found anyone yet...

Sexual orientation: Heterosexual, which means I fancy the ladies

- Quidditch
- Proving himself to others
- Rain
- Flying

Dislikes:
- People who pick on others
- Cottage cheese
- Ignorance
- Losing
- Disappointing others

Boggart: Being completely forgotten

Mirror of Erised: It may seem rather corny, but I can't wait to have a family of my own

Patronus: Grizzly Bear, cuddly and man-eating

House: Ravenclaw, wit and learning and all that crap

Year: Sixth and only one more to go

Title: The coolest Quidditch Team Captain you'll ever meet

Quidditch player: Of course! Why else would I be at this school?

Position: Fly, fly, fly as fast as you can, but you'll never catch me because I'm the fastest Seeker alive!

Broomstick: Ride like the wind Firebolt!

Pet: An eagle owl named Nigel delivers the mail

Wand: My weapon of choice is a 11.5" Redwood w/ phoenix feather core

Strengths: Defense Against the Dark Arts and Charms steal most of my attention

Weakness: History of Magic is just so boring...

Username: Snake_in_my_Boot is the true mastermind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:58 pm
[R]ïℓεÿ [ξ]ℓiząbeɟh [R]εηøℓ∂s

Name: Riley Elizabeth Renolds

Nickname(s): Remy, Lizzy, Rye-Rye, Riley
User Image

Bloodline: Pureblood and its legit

Birthday: November Twenty Sixth

Birthplace: London, England

Biological parents: Evangaline Greengrass & Edmund Renolds

Appearance: Riley is part of the malfoy family, yes, she is But by looks of her brother and her cousin scoripius you cannot see this. She has darker hair with what she thinks an annoying tent of red in it, as well as bright blue eyes. She does have the fair skin of a Malfoy, as well as the lean figure. She is often shown with a dreamy expression due to her mind getting away with her most the time. Her vibrant blue eyes are slightly defected though, in classes with much reading she is supposed to wear glasses, which she loaths the round framed devils.

Personality: Riley Has many personalities. With In her home, and her family she is rather quiet, and not very outgoing. Upon things she is doing such as Quidditch she is loud and very determined. She is rather vicious in her games. Taking her whole self into whatever she may be doing has always been something people notice about Riley off the bat. Some even wonder if she was placed in the wrong house. Of coarse she has her moments of meanness as others do but she is not nearly as mean as mane of those in her own house, and this doesn’t bother her too much. She often keeps to the quiet side of her house though. Her friends do chat with her, but she rarley chats back. The girls in her slytherin house she rarley calls them friends.

Biography: Growing up in a family of three sibling Riley has been some what pampered her life. She is the youngest of all siblings in her family so this makes it rather interesting for her. The Renolds family are those people who believe appearance is everything, She herself is some what the same in this aspect but she is also a bit different. Her parents have taught her that it is everything along with being proud of her heritage and what she is. This is something she does very well. She herself if a pure blood, and she sees this as a privilege of her family, in all their line they have been as pure.

Riley is related to the Malfoys by marraige, but she looks like a Malfoy in ways due to her mother. Her mother is sister to Astoria Greengrass. As Scorious has the fair skin from his father and mother both Riley has obtained such by her mother. She has grown up with her Uncle Draco, and her Cousin also. Being in a pure blood family also she has often been pulled into the malfoy house as though she is not related by marraige. Being so she has gotten used to being a part of their family more than a part of the Greengrass or Renolds family. Both her other sides of her real family are scarce in number.

User Image
Love interest: Albus Severus Potter, but shhh.

Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

+ Quidditch
+ ButterBeer on Christmas
+ The holidays
+ Napping

Dislikes:
+ Gloomy Days
+ Fish
+ No sleep
+ Big tests
+ Berty botts Jelly Beans! Yuck.

Boggart: The idea of you know how comming back...And her family getting involved

Mirror of Erised: No secrets...And maybe a new book?

Patronus: A Swan... I've never understood why. Im the least person from Gracefull.

House: Fighting for the only colors,
Silver and Green. Slytherin

Year: Fifth!

Title: I'm trusted as a Prefect

Quidditch player: How could i not be?!

Position: Cant see me: Seeker

Broomstick: Classics are my Favorite a Moontrimmer is my broom of choice.

Pet: One of my very best friends Astra

Wand: Wine wood 10 3/4 inches Thestral core

Strengths: Defense Against the Darks And Potions!

Weakness: Transfiguration...Ugh.

Username: iSovay

Petite Hibou

Dapper Explorer

___ALEXiSAMAZZiNG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:42 pm
R O S E.S E N I C A H.W E A S L E Y
User Image
Name: Rose Senicah Weasley

Nickname(s): Rose is just fine.

Gender: Well. Since I have boobs. I think I'm possibly a female? Yep, I think that's it.

Bloodline: Half-Blood

Birthday: March First

Birthplace: A little house in the hills, like where my grandparents lived.

Biological parents: Hermione Weasley gave birth to me, but Ron Weasley helped her make me.

Appearance: Rose is about five ten. She has big, bright, brown eyes, and red hair, with tints of brown. Coming from both sides of her family. Rose looks more like her mother, from what she thinks. Even though she gets her fire red hair from her father's side of the family.

Personality: Rose is a outgoing young soul, always saying what's on her mind. She loves to laugh and smile, and always looks on the bright side of things. The glass is always half full in her eyes. Even though Rose enjoys a good competition, she is overall nice, and kind to all. Unless given a reason not to like you. Then, she could me mean. Hopefully, you won't give her any reasons, cause she hates having people not like her, and not liking other people.

Biography: Rose Senicah Weasley was born to Ron and Hermione Weasley. Being the daughter of Ron Weasley and Hermoine Granger, and the niece of the great Harry Potter makes her family name very well known. But that doesn't mean Rose want's to be treated like royalty. Don't stare, don't take pictures. Because Rose wants to be herself, not known for what her family has done in the past. She wants people to know her, for her. Get to know Rose, and I think you'd like her.

Rose grew up in a huge family. She has one brother, and a lot of cousins. Over the many years, she has become very close to her huge family. Spending a lot of free time at Aunt and Uncles houses spending time with younger cousins, playing Quidditch with older cousins. Someday Rose would like a big family.

Having her mother being a very smart wizard, Rose is pretty smart, too.
Enjoying being a wizard and making her mother proud in her work. She takes her studies very seriously and works very hard.
In the future, Rose would love to work with her father and uncle at the Joke Shop. Not for her whole life, but just for a little. Then, when she got older, she would love to come back to Hogwarts and teach. Since she enjoys her studies so much, and excels in them.
User Image
Love interest: Gregory Leonard Wood

Sexual orientation: Straight as a line.

+Laughing&Smiling
+Chocolate Frogs
+Quidditch
+Magic

Dislikes:
-Rudeness
-Fame
-Losing
-People who are full of themselves
-The cold

Boggart: Painful Death

Mirror of Erised: To be my own person.

Patronus: Otter, like my mom.

House: The brave hearted, Gryffindor.

Year: 6th

Title: A good student. Nothing special.

Quidditch player: A darn good one if I should say myself.

Position: Keeper

Broomstick: Silver Arrow

Pet: Owl, named Molly [A female of course]

Wand: Cherry Wood, Ten Inches, Hippogriff Heartstring.

Strengths: Defense Against the Dark Arts, Potions.

Weakness: Ancient Runes

Username: LovieeLexiee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:49 pm
•?•Erin Bayes•?•
User Image
Name: Erin Jean Bayes

Nickname(s): Erin or Bayes

Bloodline: Pureblood

Birthday: October 30th

Birthplace: England

Biological parents: Arcacia Malfoy and Solomon Bayes

Appearance: Erin is of average height, hitting just under 5’7’’ and has short choppy brown hair. She likes to keep her appearance tidy, having her clothes neatly pressed, and everything in place. Her eyes are a dark green color, that can sometimes appear almost black when she gets angry, and her face is usually set in a sneer when she isn’t pretending to be a good little student.

Personality: Though I can be very cruel and sarcastic in my thoughts it doesn't really show in front of people. Most of the teachers think i am charming and a good student. Good, that's what I want them to think. Really I live up to my house, and am cunning and manipulative.

Biography: During the time of the old war my great grandparents were death eaters and fought alongside the Dark Lord. I have grown up in a strictly pure blood family, learning all of the old traditions. My parents are very influential with the Ministry, Dad being on the Council, and Mum being assistant to the head of the Law enforcement department. I don't really get along with my mum much though. She tries to control my life a bit to much for my taste, and I have greater plan in mind then just graduating from school and carrying on the family lineage. I will make changes...

User Image
Love interest: No one. At least not as of yet.

Sexual orientation: I like guys, if anyone at all.

Control
Ancient runes class
My pet owl Isa
reading

Dislikes:
mud bloods
Muggle lovers
Lightning
Spicy food
cowards

Boggart: Being helpless

Mirror of Erised: A position of great power

Patronus: falcon

House: Slytherin

Title: n/a

Quidditch player: No

Position: n/a

Broomstick: Firebolt

Pet: My female Barn owl whom I call Isa, after the the rune of ice.

Wand: Elm, 11 inches with a dragon heartstring core

Strengths: Ancient Runes and Potions

Weakness: Charms

Username: Jimena_Shonaru

Amethyst Everwood

Bouncy Ferret

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:20 am
Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy•
User Image
Name: Scorpius Malfoy

Nickname(s): I'm not fond of nicknames, gatherd too many nasty ones.

Age: Fourteen years so far. Soon to be fifteen. Lets see how long I last.

Bloodline: Pureblood...mn'yep

Birthday: October twenty eighth, hence the name...

Birthplace: Lancing, in West Sussex, England. Unless I've been lied to.

Biological parents: Draco Malfoy and Astoria (Greengass) Malfoy are my parents.

Appearance: Scorpius looks amazing like a young Draco, though some what smaller in stacher and with a more heart shape to his face, compliments of his mothers genetics. Standing at about 5'6 and weighing just a little less then he probably should, he has that typical ganglyness that comes with pubescence, having not quite grown in to his own limbs yet. His skin's the kind of pail you can tell wouldn't last long out in direct sunlight, topped off with the sleek white blond hair and pail gray eyes that are standard for most Malfoys. On his left shoulder he has a rather large, blotchy, dark birth mark that stretches up to the base of his neck. He hates the mark and tries to hide it as best he can under high collard robed.

Some times he'll wears, either around his neck or on top of his head, a pair of dark blue goggles with black lenses. The goggles are specifically made for working on or repairing magical items and allow the wearer to see the workings of minor spells and enchantments ( Sticking spells, some illusion spells, locking charms, and the such).

Personality: Cleaver and, when he wants to be, observant, but for the most part Scorpius' a bit of a day dreamer. If it seems like he's ignoring you, it may just be that he doesn't realize you're talking. He's also surprisingly calm and quite when unprovoked. Unless, of course, you mange to do something that annoys him. Though depending on his mood, and how close to him your standing that may instead just get you swatted at or cursed.
He much more prefers the company of his own thoughts or the neat little words in a book to the noises most people make. When he dose converse he's blunt, sarcastic, foul-mouthed, and doesn't seem to be familiar with the concept of 'holding back'. He says what ever is on his mind without restraint, and he has a rather nasty habit of sometimes seeing things that others either won't, or don't want to see, and pointing them out. Not really the best of things when you want to make friends, so it's safe to say he doesn't have many. Over the years he's come to heavily distrust most people, often to the point of rather unhealthy paranoia.

For most people it can take quite a bit to get on his good side, but in the presents of those few he's fond of he's lighter. With a mischievous and slightly dark scence of hummer lasing his usually cold attitude. He can be very warm when he wishes to be, and loyal nearly to a fault.
He likes to tinker with things, especially magical items. It's a favorite hobby of his. Taking things apart to see how they work then attempting to put them back together. Trying to fix things that are broken, or splicing bits and pieces of broken things together to make new things. He can be seen sometimes sketching out a few ideas of things of his own he would like to make one day.

Biography:Scorpius was spoiled as a child, doing pretty much as he pleased, while remaining very sheltered from the world. Though he was told about the war and, eventually, his family part in it, he found himself unable to care very much about a thing that had happened before he had existed. It didn't start to make an impact until he had to go out in to the world. It turn's out for most people the Malfoy name is still synonymous with 'Death Eater' and they had no qualms with expressing there displeasure with the family. Certain incidents have made him wary of strangers, and left him with a permitting fear of large crowds.
His time at Hogwarts hasn't improve his opinion of people much, or they're opinion of him.

His week stomach and panic attacks brought him trouble on his first day. Built up fears and edgy nerves made the little Malfoy so nauseous during the sorting that right after being named a Slytherin and having the sorting-hat lifted off his head he promptly threw up on himself, before going in to a full blown panic attack in front of the entire school. A moment that still haunts and embarrasses him to no end.
His first year was not an easy one. His mouth ran with even less restraint then it dose today, coupled with an easily triggered temper he wasn't winning any friends.
He made himself an easy target for bulling, with little to back up his runaway mouth. Eventually he learned it better to just leave it shut. But it was a lesson learned far too late.

Halfway though his first year, he met Moaning Myrtle when he sat crying in a bathroom, after having not been able to remember the password to get in to his common room for the night had been the last straw to a particularly nasty day. The ghostly girl became his first friend at the school that day. He still talks with her on his free time, occasionally causing light mischief for some of the living who she complains about.
Through out the years he's tamed a bit, for the most part staying away from his fellow students when he can, preferring to keep company with paintings, ghosts, or books.

He dose fairly well in most of his class's despite how often he tends to drift off, though he rarely participates unless called upon.

User Image

Love interest: None right now.

Sexual orientation: Homosexual, though he seems to have little interest in ever acting on it.

Likes: The rain, sour gummys, music, the library, his hobby, sitting up in high places or windows, reading the Quibbler (guilty pleasure), talking with paintings or Myrtle, and sitting in the green house or woods at home.

Dislikes: His week stomach. Peacocks. Flying and apparition make him ill, as dose the sight of blood. Large crowds can send him in to panic attacks or cause him to make sick. He hates people that assume things about his family or himself. Dose not tolerate people who talk down about his family, and seems protective of his father in particular. Also not fond of bright lights, because they make him sneeze, especially if he's coming out of a dark room (don't ask).

Boggart: His family dieing.

Mirror of Erised: To bring honer back to the family name.

Patronus: A ferret. Fear it!

House: Slytherin

Year: 5th

Title: Prefect

Quidditch player: Oh Merlin, no! But wouldn't it be fun if I was? I could fly over the crowed and gift them with a shower of vomit.

Position: N/A

Broomstick: Nope.

Pet: An albino German-shepherd named Mordred, but he's too big to be brought to Hogwarts.

Wand: Yew, with unicorn hair core, 10 1/2 inches.

Strengths: Herbology and Divination

Weakness: Defense Against the Dark Arts

Username: Bouncy_Ferret

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:32 pm
•►•Lola Sheena Spencer•◄•
User Image
Name: Lola Sheena Spencer

Nickname(s): Just Lola is cool.

Bloodline: The daughter of a half-blood wizard and a muggle-born witch... Does that make her a one-quarter-blood witch?

Birthday: August 23

Birthplace: The busy streets of London, England.

Biological parents: Tad and Sheena Spencer.

Appearance: Lola is shorter than your average witch, coming in at roughly five feet and three and half inches. She's not one of those girls who can eat anything and never gain a pound, but a combination of watching what she eats and her Quidditch workouts keep her generally slender. She has long brown hair that is mostly straight but has just enough wave to it to make it look slightly messy all of the time. She has her mother's hazel eyes, but more of her father's slightly-tan complexion.

Personality: Lola is an obvious mixture of her parents' personalities. She inherited her father's sarcastic and often cynical point of view, as well as his competitiveness, which can be seen in all aspects of her life (especially in the realms of academia and athletics). Her thirst for academic success came primarily from her mother, acting as the base for Lola's extreme diligence. However, Lola also displays some traits not evident in either of parents. For example, when getting to know someone, she acts quite shy; not showing an outgoing nature until she is completely comfortable in their presence. She rarely speaks up in class or in other situations where she is surrounded by people she doesn't know that well.

Biography: Tad Spencer was born in England to a wizard of Latvian descent and his British muggle wife. Several years after his birth, Tad and family moved back to his father's home land of Latvia, where they remained while Tad attended Durmstrang. Meanwhile, witch Lola Addington was born to muggle parents in Great Britain. She received her owl from Hogwarts at age eleven and was placed into the house of Ravenclaw upon arrival. Both students received exceptional marks at their respective schools, though Tad's often faltered during Quidditch season.
Upon graduation from Durmstrang, Tad moved back to his childhood country of Great Britain, where he held a small job in the Ministry of Magic's Department of International Magical Cooperation. As his job was not highly significant to the Ministry, he was able to own and operate a small muggle record store on the side. It was through this venue that Tad met and fell in love with his future wife, Sheena Addington, through their shared interest in the musical stylings of David Bowie. At the time of their meeting, Sheena was also working as a member of the Ministry in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. However, each never knew the other had magical capabilities, as Sheena dealt mainly with research and rarely left her office when at work.
The two married and continued living in London when they had daughter Lola. As she grew older, witch potential became apparent in her to both parents. As Sheena finally nervously admitted her identity as a witch to her husband, he laughed with relief before, to her surprise, conjuring up a handkerchief to wipe his eyes, wet with laughter.
They began to immerse Lola in wizarding culture: Sheena continued to teach her the mathematics she was learning in primary school, but added arithmancy to Lola's schedule as well. Tad was glad to be done with driving his daughter to swim meets and archery lessons, and excited to begin teaching her the basic rules of his favorite broomstick game.
Lola received her owl from Hogwarts at age eleven, and was thrilled to follow her mother's footsteps in being sorted into Ravenclaw. Being as shy as she is, she had a hard time making a large number of friends, but did become friends with the other Ravenclaw girls in her year. She spent most of her time on schoolwork, always wishing to try out for the Quidditch team but never getting the courage. The team's Keeper graduated Hogwarts when Lola finished her first year, a possible opening for her. Lola trained all summer with her Dad and was luckily one of a small number of Keepers to try out the next year. She snagged the spot and is now entering her third year as the Ravenclaw's hoop guard.

User Image

Love interest: Despite Lola being a hopeless romantic, she doesn't have her eye on anyone particular at the moment. Though she does spend a good bit of time daydreaming about having the perfect date to the Yule Ball...

Sexual orientation: Straight, but too shy to talk to boys anyways.

Likes: Quidditch, music (she prefers most muggle tunes to those of the wizarding world), reading, Chocolate Frogs, fashion (but she's not completely materialistic, I swear), and that smell that happens right before a big rainstorm.

Dislikes: Large groups of new people, close-minded beliefs, when she encounters information she doesn't know, wastefulness, and cheating.

Boggart: Her biggest fear is not being successful in school and after graduation, but she's also afraid she will end up alone due to her shyness (like I said earlier, hopeless romantic).

Mirror of Erised: Living in an apartment in London with her husband (she always pictured herself with someone kind of nerdy), a couple of kids, and a job she loves.

Patronus: Being a lowly fourth year hasn't given her many opportunities to produce a Patronus yet, but smoky wisps resembling a panther have previously been produced from her wand...

House: Ravenclaw

Year: Fourth year

Title: Nothing... at least not yet!

Quidditch player: Absolutely. Her dad has been training her ever since she learned she was a witch!

Position: Lola is best at guarding the hoops; Keeper is the place for her.

Broomstick: Lola flies a Cleansweep 13. Not the fastest broom on the block, but the acceleration and ease of handling are the perfect combination for a Keeper.

Pet: Lola's animal companion at school is a Great Horned Owl given to her by her father before leaving for school. Tad named him Moonie, after the Who's drummer Keith Moon, a musician with whom Lola shares a birthday.

Wand: Hazel wood with Dragon Heartstring, measuring nine inches long.

Strengths: Lola is a stereotypical Ravenclaw in that she does pretty well in all of her classes, but Arithmancy, Ancient Runes, and Potions are the classes she enjoys the most.

Weakness: History with Magic requires twice as much studying time for Lola, as memorization is not her strong point.

Username: Spiral Tuboflex

Spiral Tuboflex
Crew

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Spiral Tuboflex
Crew

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:02 pm
Abel Alin Balas
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Abel Alin Balas

Nickname(s): At Durmstrang his peers call him by his surname, but when he does speak to anyone at Hogwarts, he uses the name Abel.

Bloodline: A Durmstrang requirement: he's a pureblood.

Birthday: December 12

Birthplace: Abel resides in Romania, in the countryside outskirts of the prosperous city of Oradea.

Biological parents: Octavian and Camelia Balas

Appearance: Abel is quite pale, something not unusual in his home region of Eastern Europe. He has shaggy blond hair that usually looks unkempt, and gives off what some Americans might call a "surfer" vibe (though he's never touched a board in his life, Quidditch is the main reason for his messiness). He also possesses shocking blue eyes, a feature that sometimes causes girls to swoon over him, an effect he isn't too thrilled about. He's about five feet and ten-and-a-half inches tall, but pretty skinny for a Quidditch player, lacking the muscles of those in the pros.

Personality: Abel stands out from his Durmstrang peers in that he's actually quite reserved around others. He's often embarrassed by his classmates' blatant displays of masculinity (this has less to do with the fact that he is gay and more to do with the fact that he dislikes being so obnoxious). His intense Quidditch training as a child may have caused him to dislike the sport. but did instill a great work ethic in Abel. He isn't naturally gifted at many things, but gains his talents through determination and diligence.

Biography: Abel is an only child, born to Camelia and Octavian Balas in Romania. Octavian was a professional Chaser on the Romanian National for a few years; he wasn't an outstanding player, and his career was cut short after a few too many run-ins with Bludgers left him too injured to resume play. He therefore has been trying to relive his Quidditch fame vicariously through Abel, teaching him everything he needs to know to go pro since he was old enough to mount a broom. Being forced into the sport caused Abel to severely dislike it, and his dad as well. He worked hard at academics but good marks rarely received praise from his father. Abel kept up with Quidditch in an attempt to make his dad proud. which is the main reason he has yet to come out of the closet to his father.
During his third year at Durmstrang, Abel began to realize that his attractions to classmates lay with his male peers rather than his female ones. However, he knows that his father would not be accepting of this fact, and has kept it under wraps from anyone for fear of it getting back to Octavian. However, he feels his constant negative answers to his father's questions about what girls he has dated at school will soon raise suspicions, and he's hoping to find some friends at Hogwarts that he feels comfortable enough around to confess his secret to.
In fact, Abel is looking forward to many aspects of Hogwarts: not only new people, but a non-Dark-Art focused environment, a break from Quidditch (maybe a chance to play for fun rather than for constant training will bring him to enjoy the sport), and some time away from his father. He entered his name into the Goblet of Fire hoping for a chance to lengthen his stay in Scotland and make his father proud, but now he's in it to win it: his competitive side is coming through and he is anxious to know what the first task will be.

User Image

Love interest: No one yet, he's barely been at Hogwarts for a week. But it shouldn't take too much longer for someone to catch his eye.

Sexual orientation: He's into guys, but that's on the down-low as of now...

Likes: The outdoors, archery, a warm Butterbeer after being out in the cold, fashion to some degree (though he'd never let his friends know it), flying (leisurely, no sport involved), rereading books.

Dislikes: Quidditch, his father (most of the time), large groups of people, when he can't remember a certain spell, treacle tart.

Boggart: Being a professional Quidditch player.

Mirror of Erised: Acceptance: that of his peers after finding out that he's gay, but especially his father's in any aspect of Abel's life.

Patronus: Abel's patronus takes the form of a bat. Some might see it as being kind of lame, but bats are sneaky little creatures.

House: A member of the most elite house of all: visiting students.

Year: He's glad to be at Hogwarts for his 5th year of wizarding education.

Title: Durmstrang Champion

Quidditch player: Unfortunately, yes. His Dad was briefly a Chaser on the Romanian National Team, and has expected Abel to reach the same level.

Position: Abel plays as a Chaser when at Durmstrang, but obviously isn't on a team while here at Hogwarts.

Broomstick: The latest Firebolt model - Octavian doesn't skimp when it comes to brooms.

Pet: Abel has a bat at home in Romania, but his mother sent an owl named Petru with him so he could keep in touch with the family while in Scotland.

Wand: 12", made of yew, and filled with unicorn tail hair.

Strengths: Abel's favorite classes are Potions and Transfiguration, but he's also pretty well versed in the Dark Arts (and therefore Defense Against the Dark Arts) due to his Durmstrang training.

Weakness: Divination and Astronomy aren't his strong points.

Username: Spiral Tuboflex

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:48 pm
¤÷(Døɱiηiqε мąriε-τhέrѐsε ωεąsℓεy ¤

User Image
Name: Dominique Marie-Thérèse Weasley

Nickname(s): Dominique is wonderful. Thank you.

Bloodline: One-eighth Veela whitch. Duh, Silly.

Birthday: May Twenty First.

Birthplace: Shell Cottage. Its on the Outskirts of Tinworth, Cornwall, England

Biological parents: Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour

Appearance:She has fair golden hair, like herMother, and the Veela world. It isn’t almost white though, that is due to the Weasley Gene making my hair a bit darker, and only a normal sort of blonde color. God forbid I don’t have these: oddly placed freckles on her Shoulders, and across her checks. She’s always saying its like a Weasley stamp to have freckles everywhere. Her freckles are fading with age, but they are rather apparent on her Feint skin tone as of now. Her face is fair, a ‘Button’ nose and slightly high cheekbones. She looks much like her mother, and she does turn heads.

Her figure is simple but elegant. She is not to rounded but she is not to thin. She often runs the beach near the school unless it is raining. She is fair set, about Five four feet. She does though wear glasses sometimes. Just for reading, yes? They cover up her Bright blue eyes; She really dislikes them sometimes but she’s been told she looks cute with them on; Which is a plus, right?!

Personality: Lala. Where should she start? Dominique is a very complex yet simple being. She loves to do the simple things in life such as just spending a day with her family at the park. But she also loves the high class life she has tasted a few times from the family visits to Paris. To people she’s newly meeting she is sweet as a peach. That usually doesn’t change when you’ve known her longer either. The only difference is she just seems a tid-bit more normal. On the outside she seems really put together and almost like a Prima-Donna, But truth be told she isn’t. She likes to look the part but behind the shell she’s just well…A Weasley. Dominique does though often show her soft side when it comes to family and animals.Often Dominique feels a bit confused. She has gotten used to the Weasley exterrrior of being relaxed and just being yourself but she also knows the Delacour way of doing things. She doesn’t yet know which one she likes better; but she’s learning. Her little brother Louie often picks on her for her almost personality swings

Biography: Over the years Dominique has realized that the name Wesley is almost just as famous of that of Potter. Not only that but she is related to the Great Harry Potter by marriage. See the thing is, she has never seen it as anything odd. It’s always just been people of her family. Others see this a bit different than she does though, which has never changed her idea of her family, or the close family friends that have a name attached to them. Dominique is pretty level headed, and has always been so.

Her child hood was pretty simple. Being part of a big family she got plenty of love, but her parents felt that they needed to branch out. Over the summers Dominique and Louie would stay in Paris the summer with their Grandparents Delacour. Here they were pretty much spoiled beyond imagination. This though never really went to either of their heads a children. They enjoyed getting things, but they were more use to just people being there than anything else. As a what would be pre-teen years Dominique was more than eager to go to Beauxbatons like her mother Fleur had recommended. But soon both her parents agreed that tradition of Weasley’s though Hogwarts was in need for Dominique’s situation also. So at the age of Eleven Dominique was sent to Hogwarts.

Now don’t get her wrong, she is no slacker. Just because she was sorted into Hufflepuff meant nothing more than she wore black and yellow robes instead of gold and scarlet like most of her cousins. Over the years Dominique has truly been found to be a very determined and hard worker. She takes pride in this and wears her colors of yellow and black proudly. She is truly a Hufflepuff Princess in since. She is hard working yes, but she is also the typical definition of Hufflepuff; Usually really friendly, Very loyal, and non-judgmental. She does have her moments just like everyone else who slips up

User Image

Love interest: Oh Geeze. There are to many boys. None yet fancy enough to catch my eye.

Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

+Vacations to Paris to see family
+Family, Most the time
+Parties
+Talking to friends, and the random stranger.

Dislikes:
-Flying. Of any sorts.
-Heights
-Being in the dark. Literally.
-Annyoning people
-The dark creepy woods.

Boggart: Inclosing dark.

Mirror of Erised: To be honest. Im rather content. Maybe...Hm.

Patronus: A Squirrel

House: Hufflepuff Princess

Title: Prefect, yes.

Quidditch player: Oh no.

Position: Did you not hear me? Really.

Broomstick: Ew. That wont happen. I dont like to fly.

Pet: A Calico Cat. Her name is Jane

Wand: Rosewood, 9½", Veela hair core. It was my Mum's.

Strengths: I am very good at Transfiguration, yes?

Weakness: Truly. I must admit that Defence against the Dark arts confuses me.

Username: iSovay!

Petite Hibou

Dapper Explorer

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:10 am
~Alister Michael Vanderdussen~
User Image
Name: Alister Michael Vanderdussen, how white does that sound?

Nickname(s): Al or Vander are the only things i could think of...

Bloodline: Half of my blood is infused with magic...

Birthday: I popped out on August 4th...

Birthplace: The usual London, England...

Biological parents: Michael Vanderdussen and the loving Amber Smith created me...

Appearance: Adolescence is such a pain in the neck! Because of these changes my body is going through right now, I look like a lanky nerd. I'm as skinny as it gets and even playing as a Beater doesn't help change this. People have even talked to me about my weight, saying that I would die if I got any skinnier. I can't help it people! I'm a growing young boy, and yes I eat more than you would think. My arms drop down to my waist and you can see my veins even when not undergoing physical exercise. One girl said that was attractive, but I high-tailed it out of there before she could say anything else. If I took off my shirt, and don't even try t get me to, then you would see a set of ribs and collar bones. I'm like a freaking walking skeleton and this won't change no matter ho hard I try!

I look like the plainest kid you'll ever see. When at school I wear my standard school robes with a green striped tie, but I'm even plain when dressing casual. My closet is filled with jeans and long sleeve shirts. Pretty fancy huh? Shoes consist of a collection of black sneakers, that way it won't b obvious that they are dirty. You will never catch me wearing white, and I always try to cover every inch of my body. You wants to see those scrawny arms of mine with all my veins sticking up?

Personality: I don't see myself as your typical Slytherin student. Though the house of the serpent values ambition, cunning, and resourcefulness, I can't tell you a time in my entire sixteen years of life when I displayed these characteristics. There really is no ambition for anything in my life, accept maybe my position as beater for my house. I made it on the team a few years back and have loved zipping around in the air hitting things with a bat. I still believe I wold have fit in any other house than Slytherin. I spends most of his time by myself studying or doing school work. When too many things are swimming through my mind, I have to mutter things under my breath as if I was speaking to someone close by. This sometimes scares people away, but I would rather be alone than swarmed by other people.

Biography: Unlike the rest of my Slytherin brethren, I am a half-blood wizard hailing from Northern Ireland. My father was on a diplomatic mission for the Ministry of Magic when he met my mother in a grocery store. He was quite confused by all the items within the building and my mother decided to help the frantic young man. After that they never left each others side and eventually joined hands in marriage. It took the man a few months to build up the courage to tell his wife that he was a wizard and not some accountant, but she was surprisingly accepting of the fact. To be honest, she knew of his secret a while back when she caught him speaking with another wizard out in the back yard. As the years went on, the lovely couple had a couple of kids. I was the oldest of three, and the only one to be sorted into the house of the sly snake. This was frowned upon by everyone in his family, due to the reputation Slytherin Wzards had. A couple of classmates from that house used to pick on his father when he was attending the school, so his parents were somewhat weary of the Sorting Hat's decision. Perhaps the tattered piece of apparel was playing a cruel joke.

My school years have been a pleasant one so far. Even though I have few friends compared to other people my age, I have made the best of these past few school years. Playing on my house Quidditch Team has gained my a little fame and a little confidence, but I don't let it get to the ego. If I did, then it would be easier for the other team's beater to knock me off my broom. Most of my days are spent quietly in class and then in the library afterward. Sometimes people have seen me flying around the pitch by my lonesome, which confuses a few people and causes them to stray away from me when seeing me in the halls. My father revealed to me early in the year that Hogwarts would be hosting a grand tournament, but also warned me of its dangers. I most likely won't put my name in the fiery drinking device, but it has put a few strange ideas in my head.

User Image

Love interest: I have noticed this girl on one of the other Quidditch teams, but I don't know her name...

Sexual orientation: I seem to stare at more girls than guys...

- wizard's chess
- reading
- comic books
- table tennis

Dislikes:
- Warm toilet seats
- Most of his fellow Slytherins
- Being in the friend zone
- Being stared at
- bird poop

Boggart: Living alone for the rest of my life...how dreadful!

Mirror of Erised: Next to my reflection, I see a best friend and a soul mate...

Patronus: Boar

House: Good ol' Slytherin...

Year: Are you serious? Nowbody has noticed me for Four Years!

Title: Does it look like I'm anything other than your typical student?

Quidditch player: Yep...

Position: I hit things with a stick because I'm a Beater...

Broomstick: A Cleansweep Eleven is all my parents could afford...

Pet: Sadly, I am too forgetful to keep a pet...

Wand: I wield a powerful 10 inch wand of Ash with the Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn...yeah right

Strengths: Astronomy and Potions sit me best...

Weakness: Herbology is just such hard work...

Username: Snake_in_my_Boot gives me life...

Welcome to Hogwarts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games