Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Must Reads, Business and Un-Fun Things :.
Some pics from Comic-Con

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:56 pm
ANN has posted a bunch of pics from the preview night of Comic-Con 2009, and had a few pics of the Shojo Beat stuff over at the Viz booth, so I thought I'd share them here, for people who don't frequent ANN and/or can't go to Comic-Con (like me :[ ).
User Image
User Image
User Image
And this last one is really from the FUNimation booth, but they have a giant image from Ouran up, so I figured it works. ;]
User Image

If anyone in the guild goes to Comic-Con and takes pics, please feel free to share them here!!! : D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:32 am
Wow its really different then anime expo  

XxAsian_Super_HeroXx

maple_chan

3,550 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:36 pm
I really wish I could have gone. I'm stuck in the middle of the midwest, and the biggest con I have to look forward to is Anime Detour neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:30 pm
lol, i reaaally wanted to go to that......  

Tambergal

Blessed Elder

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:49 pm
I actually got to go to Comic-Con this year!!! I took as many pics as I could of the SB stuff, so here you are. :]

User Image
Pic from the Vampire Knight panel, right to left are voice actors Vic Mignogna (Zero/Ichiru), Ethan Murray (Kaname), Mela Lee (Yuki), Viz/Shojo Beat editor Nancy Thistlethwaite, and I don't remember who the last person is (but I'm pretty sure it's another Viz editor)

And a few pics from the Shojo Beat section of the Viz booth on the dealer's floor:
User Image
User Image
User Image  
.: Must Reads, Business and Un-Fun Things :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games