Headline:
I tried to be /perfect/, tried to be /honest/, Tried to be everything that you ever wanted, I tried to be /stronger/, tried to be /smarter/, Tried to be everything but you

About the Girl<33:
Heyy, Im Katie or Kay whatever you want. I'm 16 years old and go to Madera High school. I'm a huge dork on almost everything I do.. and my friends say I'm a flirt. I love Chinese and Mexican foods, they are all so very good.. Ummmm, I let friends in way too easliy and I'm learning who my true friends are.. If I haven't added you, its because of one of two things.. I don't know you a whole lot and your thing is turned on to 'Whats my last name or e-mail' orrr, You have been my friend and I deleted you, or I just don't like.. ORRR I don't know you at all.. So I guess thats more than two.. OH WELL!!! I learn from my mistakes, and never take anything for grated.. I Live, Laugh, and love and there's nothing wrong with that ^-^. If you don't know me, most people want too.. I help with problems and give advice and I'll keep those things to myself. I'm a very good 'Helper' when it comes to those things... In my 16 years of living.. I learn a lot, and give that advice to everyone I can. I am a christian, and I believe its beliefs too the maxx.. I may not go to church every day like some people, but I do believe in the Lord. It makes me dislike so popular tends going on, but I'm okay with that, its my choice for what I like and dislike. My emotions get the best of me some times and when they do, its very good... but if I think about it, and I know it was stupid, I take it back.. I tell them I'm sorry, and I give it up.. but if someone messes with my friends or family expect something bad, cause I don't play that game.. I hate it, and your going down if I caught or hear you.. My heart gives me all the opinions I need, I'm very Heart over brain, which sometimes is a bad thing. But I learn what to give and take, and sometimes thats the best a woman can doo.

Edit:
This is actaully my profile about me on myspace<33 Copyxpasta is the bomb<33 xD