Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]
[Log-DUEL] This is the Neverend (Kai and Dae)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DragonsRage24 generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:19 pm
((For IC development))

As a nearing black figure caught her eyes as she watched them come close and then stop she lifted her head, her neck craned over as her crimson eyes watched hte figure stop, move forward, then back as if testing the sands. Strange, a member wouldn't be that far out, why go that far?

Standing she watched the figure, for a moment she thought she was in a dream, it was early morning, she should have slept longer but she needed to patrol the borders as guards were to do, but as she got closer, a snarl lifted in her maw, there were things on its back, what was it?

For moment she contemplated roaring for the others, to have a multitude of her pridemates corner and defeat the foul thing, she feared it not being able to see who exactly it was. But she couldn't come on the desert, her mother couldn't stand the sand.

Charging for them, him, as she got closer she lunged forward, claws grasping at thin air and trailed slightly so against something soft protruding from his back. Her eyes grew wide, what was he?

DragonsRage24 generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:24 pm
He never thought it would come to this, him, seeking out the cursed, supposed cursed children of his mate, his love from then and now but these children were not his own as he wished for them to be. He had been gon so long, and now his mate seemed fearful of where her children had gone, and so he sought them out, and it seemed fitting that one carrying the mark was firs to see him, but he wanted no one else, he came with a warning.

The mark blazed on her pelt, this one was Kai, her twin brother away from here, the blank slate Ryujin not in sight. Alone? She was an adult, though as he was growing into adulthood as wel he was well beyond her size, his wings settling on his back, he had no need to illusions now, only bringing her a message.

Though it seemed his attempt t keeping peace was futile and she had attacked, "I don't wish to fight you," he spoke simply, moving away from her easily behind her back, though it seemed words would not settle her snarls. He struck, not hard, but hard enough to his her shoulder and make her snarl louder. He only wanted to deliver a message.

"Please, the need for violence is useless."

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:28 pm
As she felt his paw against her side she snarled and felt the pressure and it was stronger than she had thought. He was not full grown, his mane not thick and large like Ra'ds, Ryujin's or Ka's, who was he? He was blank such as Ryujin, which made her wonder, but his eyes were like nothing she had seen before. So familiar but vague. Her supposed Aunt perhaps? There was one strange cub that had some weird affection for her, could this be him?

"You and your kind are not welcome here, and if you do not leave, I will not hesitate to call others, we will strip your wings from you back, leave," she snarled, circling him, though he seemed unthreatened.

Immortals, the bunch of them were useless, worthless except for manipulating the minds of mortals and doing harm like her mother.

"Get out!" she lunged forward and grasped a wing fr a moment and pulled, feathers falling to the ground, black against gold.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:32 pm
"You have no reason to act the way you are, whatever your beliefs are here, what everyone's beliefs are it does not matter, I do not come here to bring pain or preaching of what is right and what is truly immortal, just listen," though his words were cut short as her claws dug into his wing and he whipped it back, he grimaced, watching as his feather's fell to the sand, soon to be taken by the wind.

He could smell his own blood, and hers. Her blood smelled like her mother's even, it was strange.

"I merely come to give you a message, to you, and all here, though you do not deny that fire within you, do you? You have her spirit, and bare her mark, you mustn't let it control you, just listen to me for a moment, and I will leave this place," though as she moved away, he lunged forward slowly, not wanting to hurt her, only wanting to speak.

"Listen to me Kai."

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24 generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:36 pm
Kai snarled and dug her claws into the sand, the minimal cuts she had meant nothing while he spoke of her and her words, her spirit inside of her, her mark. NO. Kai was nothing like her and never wanted to be anything like her. Her mother was a horrible being that should be removed from this earth, from the places she went to and resided. It was pointless to try and settle a wild beast appearing to be tame just waiting to strike again.

"I am nothing like her, I want nothing to do with her. This mark is not hers, I bare it, it is mine and mine alone. She said we were cursed, Ka and I, and we choose our own destiny, not her, not by blood."

She felt so much hatred in her heart and couldn't focus on his words, she thoughts of the nightmares, the resentment, the isolation and hate her mother fueled to her as a cub through those silver eyes.

"I am nothing like her!" she grasped his throat before her claws dug in and drew across him, not deep enough, but long enough to make her point. "Get out! Get out NOW!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:40 pm
"You are your own but you are also a part of her, you cannot deny yourself and deny the truth, you are born from her and her blood, her own self runs through your veins, if you deny i you cannot truly be whole, and you will become her in this way, only you will not live forever. Do you want that type of life Kai?" he watched her with sad sullen eyes, he saw her as his own daughter, although they were meant to be family relation of cousins, fate had chosen him to be born where he was. But he was again with Rage, that was what mattered most.

"I do not come here to tell you of who you are and who you should believe you are, I came to warn you of forthcoming events that could happen, is it not your duty to listen what others bring to protect your pride and your life here?"

She had lunged and grasped his throat, and her snarled pulling back and he swung his arm at her as if swatting a fly hitting her jaw. He watched her and she seemed hurt, and he sighed, "I said I never wanted violence to come from this, just listen to me Kai."

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:43 pm
"Why should I listen to you, you of any others like yourself? You mean nothing and all you do is harm, how can you come here trying to be sincere after everything I have experienced through my life? I was not meant to be treated as a foul thing, I was born almost alongside you yet after everything even with that strange pull towards her you didn't fight her on her actions. How can you act so noble when you have not before?"

Kidondo, she had t get Kidondo, or No, someone.

"I've warned you, since you ahve arrived to leave, your feathers, your scent is here now, she could ahve followed you, do you want that? To hvae her come here and do what she has done in the past? I have seen these moments, seen the pain she causes, do you want that for me, for us here?!" She lunged and touched sand, she was becoming frustrated, letting emotions take hold of her heart.

"Whatever you have to say, say it now, I will not stop, I will protect my home, my real home, even against you, against her, against anyone who wishes to harm us here."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:47 pm
As she lunged again at him he had listened to her words and as she passed he thrust his body weight at her, hitting her but not toppling her, it was only to have her stay still, catch her breath, try to keep her from attacking long enough to listen to what words would be spoken. He flicked his tail, looked around himself to make sure no others were sneaking behind him. His braid nearly touched the ground as he dipped his head.

"Long ago before you were brought into this world a time existed in her life of peace and happiness. Much like in the beginning of your life, there was togetherness of family, new life brought into the world, and she and I were together. But that was torn apart by some interrupting force within her, and she had done brutal things she could not control. Here, on the desert sands I fell in my last life to her, so she fears it here." He looked up to her, offering a faint smile, "I waited in the bridge between worlds and was brought again in by the cycle as you know me now. True, I did not fight for you as I should have when we were both young, but I had not known who I was yet."

Stepping back, to give a little distance he sighed and looked to the borders "I come to warn you of that force, within her, it is unstable now, unhappy and wandering and wanting in knowing what happened to you and the others. I will not bring her here, I will deter her from these lands, but if I cannot, she cannot be stopped alone." Watching Kai, he breathed deeply, "This is what wisdom I give to you Kai, watch the borders with a determined eye and heart, but do not let the emotions within you of hatred and anger consume you."

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:53 pm
As he hit her as she passed she coughed and stopped a little far from him so he could not reach out to grasp her violently if he wished. As he spoke, she grew angry at him, her mother and herself. "No matter anything you say, eve with your warning, I will give it to the regents here, but you keep her from this place, no matter the cost. I do not wish to see her eyes linger here for a moment's time. If she comes, even if you and Nix or the others try to stop her all will be held responsible and you will all be at risk, everyone," truth be told Nix, the one of lightning was better than her mother, but still, Kai despised them fr being able to live for all time and be the way they were.

"I will tell them, and you ahve done what you needed, now get out, get out now," she lunged again, this time running into him, not knocking him over for her towered over her some but pushing him and she caught her breath.

"Go, and never come back to this place," she stepped on some feathers of his that were trying to flit away with the wind, "these might be proof enough of you coming here, so you scent is here, leave now, leave."

DragonsRage24 generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:56 pm
He has not wished for it to come to this, Arrogance had a civilized side to himself although it was hard at times, and this was one of the most testing. Sighing he turned from her, watching, waiting a moment before gathering himself in his mind together. he turned again though to face her and he smirked. "I will keep her from here, but know this little one. One day if she comes here, the only way to keep her from here is to run, or fly if you grow wings," he lunged at her outstretching his wings, they opened and a rush of wind caught her and thrust her back into the snd as he traveled up into the morning sky.

He had done what he had to do, now it was time to wait, and try to keep the beast caged inside Kai's mother so that she would not come here, here to this place.

Only time would tell if he could keep the beast at bay.

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:01 pm
As he had rushed at her she toppled over and tried to get up quick enough to grasp him and pull him back but she snarled and roared after hi disappearing form into the sky and felt defeated almost. Flicking her tail she took hold of the feathers in teh sands beneath her aw and gripped them tightly between her toes. She needed to tell Kidondo and No, and have these kept somewhere away from others.

But the thought of keeping it secret, this meeting, was tempting, but she had said she would tell them and unlike her mother Kai would do as she stated and was truthful about her actions.

"This will never be over, will it?" she wondered to herself aloud. She needed to find Ra'd Ka and Ryujin, they needed to talk, and figure out what to do next.

No matter what happened, she would not leave, this was her home, and she would fight for it.

Word Count: 2231  
[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff