Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Magonarka's Profiles [Approved]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magonarka-2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:42 am
Name: Riku Ryunnosuke

Aliases/Nicknames:

Physical Description: http://cannabixsl.deviantart.com/art/Swordsman-22120369 Wears an Arrancar outfit like Starrk's.

Hollow Mask: (Covers left eye) http://khia.deviantart.com/art/My-hollow-mask-57705164

Zanpaktou: Revelación - A regular katana with a pale white blade with a black hilt with the symbol of chaos.

Zanpaktou Spirit: Just like Yoshiro's zanpaktou spirit Oblivion except he wears a white robe.

Zanpaktou Release: User Image
"Foretell, Revelación!"

Release Abilities: Suro - ((means throw)) Using psychic abilities Riku can throw anything at his opponent.
Rifuto - The basic psychic ability out of all of them, using psychic energy with his reiatsu, Riku can lift anything into the air.
Soshi Ayatsuri - ((means Element Manipulation)) Riku can manipulate the elements fire and darkness.
Maishin - (Literal translation - Push Forward) Riku can push his target away using psychic powers.
Baria - (Barrier) Riku can create a barrier with his psychic powers, negating ranged attacks only.
Kyokudai - (Maximum) Increases the power of any psychic ability that Riku uses. (Can only be used during zanpaktou release.)
Arrancar Abilities (Learned):
Bala
Sonido
Cero
Hierro

(Soon to be learned):
Una caída del Cero - Fallen One's Cero. (Description later)

Accessories:

Abilities: The same with Yoshiro, from the age of five he was trained to be an assassin.

Personality: Riku has secretly envied Yoshiro and his skills in assassination so he has tried to become better than him. This makes him more serious than Yoshiro and not as carefree.

Biography: Riku was training while the bell tolled to tell of imminent attack of his village. He was the only defender waiting at the gates while he was thinking to himself "Yoshiro was too skilled to have failed an easy mission." He killed thousands of invaders before falling in battle blaming his brother for his death. This left a seed of hatred in him allowing evil to control his mind while he tried to contain his sanity. He only has one goal - To find his brother and end his life for his failure.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:54 am
Name: Yoshiro Ryunnosuke (Yo-shi-ro Ryu-no-su-kei) (Former VC of Squad 6)

Aliases/ Nicknames: None

Physical Description: User Image (White hair, red eyes)

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name: Oblivion, He looks like Yoshiro but has Red hair and wears a white robe.

Zanpaktou: (achieved) A katana with an obsidian colored blade and a white hilt and guard.

Shikai Release: Return from eternity's end, Boukyaku (Oblivion)!

Shikai: (achieved) (Dual-wielding two) User Image
He has a wide array of psychic abilities like his twin brother Riku.
(Riku's profile lists all available abilities except he controls light and ice.)

Bankai: (not achieved) Yoshiro gains wings, one is black and one is white. He dual-wields two of the same sword. His psychic abilities increase in strength, allowing him to do more catastrophic damage.User Image

Bankai Abilities:
Maelstrom: Yoshiro can create a whirlpool of psychic energy that can pull anything within it's radius into it, trapping or immobilizing his enemies.
Ice Cannon: Yoshiro points his fist or sword at his target firing small arrow-like shards at his enemy like a machine gun.
Repent: A bright light surrounds any of Yoshiro's allies can heal them to full health by pointing at them.

Special Accessories: None.

Skills: He was a trained assassin before he died, he excels at predicting an enemy's movements, stealth and has a keen mind.

Abilities: Can use Shunpo. He has not learned any Kido abilities yet.

Personality: Carefree and lazy most of the time.

Biography/History: (Will add later)

Signature/Patented Technique: (If any) (Patented techniques can only be learned from Captains, VCs, or those of Captain level.)

Guild Status: Member

Online Schedule: 10 A.M. to 3 P.M. most of the time.  

Magonarka-2

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:11 pm
You're limited to no more than two elements, even if you are an arrancar. Also, on the shiniagami profile, list the powers for bankai if you have any. If you don't edit it you will just be able to fly and dual wield your zanpakuto. Shunpo is also limited to seated officers, so until you are a fifth seat squad member you cannot shunpo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:12 pm
He was the former VC for squad six for the captain before Dcme so he does have shunpo  

Diaku

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:22 pm
I didn't know that so meh :/
Just overlook that Magonarka.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:29 pm
I was going to add that later, I almost forgot about the rest of the profile. I'll edit it now. Hey, is Dcme going to be inactive for a long time? I want to rejoin squad 6.  

Magonarka-2

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:35 pm
Alright, when you've finished editing, I'll mark it as approved. I hope you don't mind me editing the name to "Magonarka's Profiles [Approved]", because I don't think "approved" is going to fit in the title as is.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:36 pm
Sure, I don't mind.  

Magonarka-2

Diaku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:38 pm
PM Dcme and if you get no reply just notify me  
BSS Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items