Submit

Ever had a peice break?
  yes T-T RIP
  no [lucky you]
  to high to think right now
View Results

l u c i d x d r e a m s

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:20 am
So my dear friends, unfortunately all good things come to an end sooner or later.
and it's always a sad thing
when one of your favorite pieces break/get ruined.
so this is a thread for them, post the pictures
and how they were ruined.

crying

bad quality pic,
but mini Newk.
6 inch acrylic/plastic(w/e you want to call it) purple mushroom bong
my very first piece.
dumbass friend held a lighter to the bowl to "dry" it
because she spilled the water
and she burnt a hole in it
@_@
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:25 am
My first piece was broken,
it was a metel bowl, that had a clay crescent moon with a naked lady laying on it,
my friend was packing it and he dropped it and the top of the moon broke off,
So I gave it away to a different friend of mine.

Now I don't let anyone pack my bowls.

Fog Machine
Captain

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100

-D---B-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:32 am
well i havent broken any actual whole pieces but ive broken a bong bowl after having it for two days and i also broke a 18mm-14mm reducer. i also lost my first piece. i was so upset cuz i wanted to keep it forever... it was one of those ghetto a** metal crack pipes but it was special cuz it was my first piece. i threw it under a porch real quick when i got arrested for smoking and i told one of my friends to go get it for me. douchebag left it at someones house and they sold it to someone. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:22 pm
I don't have a picture of the bowl, but it was rather small, triple blown glass piece. It was white and pink when I first got it, but than after it turn pink and purple - I named it Pinky after Pinky and the Brain show, I had it for two-three years.
It broke on 420, not sure how since I can't recall what happen =P  

winter rat

Just Neva

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:03 am
I had a twisty mushroom bowl...and it just dissappeared.
then I had one that my mom gave my brotehr & I a long time ago.
but my friend I were scraping it for resin ad it cracked. So i broke it open and is was completely filled with resin minus where all the are went through at the carb and stuff. we were like " blaugh "

but laterwhilst scraping it I slipped and cut my thumb. xp
It's probably the coolest scar story I have.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:10 pm
i have a mushroom shaped bowl hand made in new palse for me ^^ its awsome didnt break yet tho so thats good  

HippieKrowly

l u c i d x d r e a m s

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:25 pm
HippieKrowly
i have a mushroom shaped bowl hand made in new palse for me ^^ its awsome didnt break yet tho so thats good

luckyXD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:50 pm
haha yeah for now but they all break at one point but ill just get another when mine breaks  

HippieKrowly

Falsified Documents

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:17 pm
Sooo, I broke my very first pipe. D: Dark blue with little brown swirls and stuff. I was cleaning it out and broke the little...hole, not the carb, but the the bowl hole. D: ...lol. But, I just put a screen in it and still use it.
blaugh

@Lucid: Have you watched Requiem For A Dream? I noticed it in your signature.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:32 pm
All my metal pipes run away from me for some reason. I lose them. My glass ones are all broken, and my ex got all the pieces >[

josiv

Loiterer

l u c i d x d r e a m s

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:20 am
t00 h1gh
All my metal pipes run away from me for some reason. I lose them. My glass ones are all broken, and my ex got all the pieces >[

that sucks
D:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:46 am
My first thing to break was a wicked nice bong slide for my first bong (god it seems like ages ago) i was cleaning it out in rubbing alchol and i was high and felt balls'ey enough to try to pick it up with a pair of scissors and i had a hold of it went to the sink and droped it right before the sink sad now im stuck with one thats just to big for comfort for that bong  

Jesse Wizzade

winter rat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:42 am
x__Chronic
Sooo, I broke my very first pipe. D: Dark blue with little brown swirls and stuff. I was cleaning it out and broke the little...hole, not the carb, but the the bowl hole. D: ...lol. But, I just put a screen in it and still use it.
blaugh

That movie is win. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:37 pm
misfit baby
x__Chronic
blaugh

That movie is win. heart

oh yes, I love that movie:]

l u c i d x d r e a m s

Indie Jesus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:42 pm
I have never broken a piece not mine or anyone elses and Doris and I have many more memories to make but I grieve for all your broken companions in crime but rejoice at the new memories that you shall have with new companions haha I need to get high right now.  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff