Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:16 pm
User Image

-Perhaps she'd be here today? That silver speckled vixen... enigma to his mind. Oh he understood partially why he liked her... she was a challenge, something he wanted so hard to 'fix' and console. But it was more then that... He respected her responsibility in a way.. even if he often thought it too much. And she too was a god that cared so greatly for the mortals of their world and her duty to them. His mind trickled back to the memories of the last time he'd seen her.. when she'd tended to his wounds so tenderly. The thought drew out a subconcious grumble of longing.

He did not feel her presence today however as he padded through the cloud filled haven. Oh well. Always another day.

Ruffling his pelt and bizarre feathers Lim struted softly along, listening tot he soft jingle jangle of his jewelry. He was sure he'd find something to do with his day, even if it was just settling in to nap in a comfy place.-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:03 pm
User Image
Khuluma had cooled down both mentally and physically from when he last spoken with Raiden. The Thunder God had upset him with his attitude and confusing talk, not to mention his attitude, but had also been just as helpful. From what Raiden had told him, all the other gods where in the mortal realm and if he wanted to find them, he’d have to go down there himself. At this point, he was ready to, not wanting to hear another blast of thunder and find out Raiden was back to taunt him or throw another confusing bunch of words at him. That night, his mind had been filled with meeting all types of gods in vivid colors of blues, yellows, and reds, and all very kind and smart. They were all together in a beautiful place and all talking for hours about this and that, and he was there, sitting among them and the center of their attention. It had been disappointed to wake up to the cold city of ice, with no one about but him.

Being alone did have some advantages. He managed to start his training to fly down that morning without hitting or bumping into anyone. The last thing he wanted was to hurt someone, though he was doing a fine job of causing some self-inflicted bumps and bruises. While he could teleport, he wasn’t feeling safe with trying it out just yet. Flying down the mountain seemed better than the other option. That and his wings were too lovely not to use.

For the better part of a few days, he had tested of learning by mistake, and boy were there mistakes. From a city made of ice, landing was unforgiving, but he managed to find a wall that started as steps higher and higher, though he only went mid-way. On the stones of ice, he breathed deep, and spread his wings out once more (a few feathers less this time around from his last attempt). He wanted to be sure he could fly if he was going to do down the massive mountain on his own. If ice here showed no mercy when landing, he could only imagine what a icy ledge felt when flying down a dangerous mountain.

Breathing deep, he pushed off and managed to get himself far enough away from the wall, and he tested out a glide, which was more of a wobbly tilt back and forth as Khuluma watched with wide eyes and outstretched paws to catch himself when he fell. At an angle, he glided down, but as he noticed he was going faster than desired, he flapped wildly to pull himself back. This wound up pushing him too far back, exposing his stomach as he reared up and, tail tucking, send his rear impacting the ground, his back following after. With a hard “oomph”, the godling slid across the ice and stopped slowly. With clenched teeth and eyes, he mewed off a small “owww”. Well, it was better than before. At least it wasn’t his skull this time.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:18 pm
-As the lilac god sauntered on, eyes vaguely watching the surroundings that passed him by, he felt that familar tingle of life. Not the feeling of being needed, that was a tug that was hard to deny. This was just the presence of another godly type.

Curiousity getting the better of him he shifted his path, following the feeling until movement caught his eyes, catching sight of the young one just before he crashed into the ground.

Lim grimaced empathetically, pausing in his spot as he called out. Most didn't like being seen being foolish.. but at the same time... if the cub was hurt...- "Oy, oy. Are you alright little one?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:28 pm
For a moment, he thought he had hit himself to hard when he heard a voice calling out, and looking up at the sky above, paused. Was he okay? Well, his back hurt, as did his rear, but he was breathing. Slowly turning over, he shook his head free of the sparks in his vision and flapped his wings. Overall test: Sore. What did get his attention was to see if he heard the voice either in his head or in his ears. Looking about, it wasn’t hard to see the purple gold in the monotone-white city. A expression of concern was pressed on his features, and Khuluma nodded, taking a paw to rub his back. “ I’m okay. Well, depends if you mean in perfect health or not. I’m sore.” He didn’t know what the man meant by “okay”, as okay was different for everyone.

Shaking off some of the snowflakes from his fur, he looked over. Even though most would be embarrassed by their fall, the fact someone was about to talk to overjoyed the small god too much to muster up a large sense of pride. Smiling, he went to go over, but remembered Raiden and how he had treated him. He had to remember not to just rush in and talk to others, but days of being alone always made him anxious to speech to anyone.

With a slow walk and a few flaps to get the kinks out of his wings, he went over to the god. He didn’t have a full mane, but he was still large. Not only that, but he had horns and odd feathers coming from his back. If it wasn’t for the fact they were in the God Haven, he might have questioned if the God was actually a God. “Um…I’m learning to fly. Hi. I’m Khuluma. I haven't seen you before. Who are you?” Khuluma wanted to say he was the God of grapes with the vine on his tail or God of Birds with the feathers.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:44 pm
-The expression on his face shifted from concern to a more familar one of simple pleasantness as the young one answered and began to walk over.- "Ahhh, well sore is better then wounded." -He mused mildly. God children were a bit more sturdy than mortal ones in his experience. Though... truth be told... when was the last time he'd seen a god child? Quite awhile actually.

Shifting from foot to foot, flaring his feathers out more impressively in a peacock like spread, he answered dutifully.- "Limbuko, god of Pleasure."

"Learning to fly huh?" -He couldn't help but laugh a little at that... not meanly, simply out of amusement for he had never had to do such a thing thanks to his strange wings. He simply levitated, always and from the beginning. Expression friendly and focused he leaned his head a little to get closer to the cub's level.- "Shouldn't your mother be teaching you?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:07 pm
The smile was infectious, and Khuluma quickly threw off his feeble guard to break into a full smile. The god was impressive, with attractive jewelry and feathers that spread out to halo his face. Khuluma wondered if he could turn his wings in a way to make them create a halo around his face to frame it that way, and now wished he had more color to his. While his was a pure white with tips of gold, Limbuko was dazzling in colors of purples and greens.

It was nice that Limbuko bent low to look him more eye to eye, and Khuluma tried to stand taller so he could also try and meet Limbuko higher up to also help. It was the mention of a mother that he stopped and lowered back down. It was the second time he had heard mention of family, and he was starting to wonder more and more if something was wrong. “If I have a mother, she is not here. I don’t think I have one. I haven’t seen any other gods like me. Has anyone mentioned me? My name is Khuluma, God of Rhetoric.” If he was suppose to have a family, then he would then wonder why they were not here and if he should leave or not if they placed him here.

I woke up here alone. I did not see anyone else. I don’t remember a family. I don’t remember anything.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:24 pm
-He was pleased to see his smile mirrored in the child, admiring the tiny one softly. Lovely innocent white, and his hair... actually quite similar to his own when he didn't have it pulled back.

The response he recieved and the tiny spark of displeasure that went with it drew his attention back to the statement. How foolish of him, he should be more careful with his words. What in the world was re..torik though? Not wanting to offend or upset the cub anymore, he pushed it aside, trying to sooth him with a soft purring tone.- "Ahhh... we're two of a kind then I think. I don't recall a mother or father either.. should I have them."

"I know some gods remember each of their lives quite fully, but I couldn't even tell you if I've had other lives before this one." -Laughing a little he mused.- "In fact, I don't remember a whole ton from being a child either. Perhaps I do too much playing and not enough thinking and remembering."

-Pausing for a moment to think back seriously, he shoke his head finally.- "And I don't recall hearing the name, but I will definately keep my ears open for mention of it in the future Khuluma. I meet quite a few gods in my travels."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:12 pm
The fact that he wasn’t alone in not having anyone was something that calmed him. If he was lacking something that everyone else had, it would be his duty to find out why his family was not here and where they were. If he did have a family, then going to the mortal lands would not only be a desire, but a necessity. Limbuko was at least a good friend in that he was offering to look around for him if he happened upon someone who might be close to him. Having someone else looking was helpful, if not appreciated. “Thank you. If it wouldn’t be a bother, I would be happy to hear if I did have someone related to me. ” The idea of family, thought foreign to him, seemed like something that he would enjoy. Again, there was no one here and being alone was not something he dealt with easily. The comfort of relatives and their company, not to mention their guidance and warmth, was something he would have liked to have here.

Having a comrade in both lack of memory and lack of family was nice to have, and Khuluma smiled once more despite what he was missing. “I haven’t met too many gods. I want to through. This place is quite and boring. I want someone to talk to. A god told me that everyone is down in the mortal realm, and I want to meet them there. That’s why I’m practicing, so that I may go down and meet all the gods and goddesses that I can. How many gods have you met? ” Khuluma looked up, his gaze showing that he was eager to hear. The very topic of finding more gods and goddesses to talk to was something that made his heart quicken and his wings twitch with the desire to go out and find others like him. To talk to them and find out if they thought the same way he did.

Limbuko, being a god of pleasure, made him wonder exactly what he did. Pleasure could be taken from anything! He must be a very happy person, and the fact he was friendly only made Khuluma feel that was a right assumption.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:17 pm
"How many hmmm?" -His eyes peered upwards towards the sky, searching for the answer, stating the domains slowly one by one as he flipped through his memory.-

"War, Swamps, Dreams, Unity, Truth, Sacrifice, Duty, Purity, Minerals, Crafting, Greed, Imagination, Butterflies, and you of course"

"Those are the ones I recall meeting within this lifetime. I wouldn't be surprised if I haven't met more.. either in disguise or just slipping my mind. Quite a varied bunch, alot of great memories."

-Shifting a little, he cast his glance back the way he'd come as the child mentioned the mortal realm, and he nodded softly to the advice.- "It's true, Bathsheba... Duty... is one of the few gods I know that spends alot of time up here."

"Practicing so you can fly down though, hmm?" -A grin crossed his face at the prospect of showing the young one something he'd not seen before. He could just imagine the sensations of pleasure that'd radiate from the child.- "I could help you get down there if you like?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:52 pm
The smaller god’s eyes went wide as Limbuko went through the list. Wow. That certainly was a lot, and he was impressed not only by the fact that Limbuko had already met so many, making him just as impressive, but that there were that many domains. It seemed there was one for just about everything, The thought of all that was out there that could have a god to match made his small head hurt, but his imagination soar. Was there a god of water? A god of clouds? A god somewhere that controlled the ice beneath his paws? The anticipation to meet them, to find out, gripped him and he felt an electricity under his feet and sparking in his wings to move and discover this for himself.

As for Duty, he hadn’t had the pleasure of meeting the god, but he doubted he could wait for her to come. When it came to going below to find all the gods he could to the possibility of finding one here, he would rather go for the larger amount. That didn’t mean he wouldn’t be happy to meet Duty, but being alone was eating at him and his impatience had reached it’s peak.

Really?! Would you? I’ve been trying, but I don’t know how bad it is or how far. I don’t want to leap and find out that I couldn’t make it. It looks really far off from here. I never noticed how high up the mountain was until I started to look down. I bet you know how far off it is, and I would really appreciate the help.” He grinned, flapping his wings to get rid of some of the pent up energies he had renewed by hearing about all the gods. He was excited at the prospect that if Limbuko had left without offering his help, he would probably take the risk anyways.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:22 am
-Lim shifted from paw to paw as he noticed the young god's apparent awe, his grin widening softly. He'd always liked children, because they were so much more in touch with his domain. A child could find pleasure in chasing a butterfly for hours, in a milk filled belly. They were so much more easy to please. If it hadn't been for his often lusty ways Lim probably would have stuck to conversing with children for the majority of his time. But then.. wasn't it adults that usually NEEDED him more? And certainly some sorts of 'adult' pleasures seemed to be the favorite of the lilac god.

His mind drifted in thought as Khuluma's did, only focusing when words sounded again, glancing back down at the yellow and white child of re.. torik. His excitement was contagious, and Lim nodded strongly, grin widening.- "Yeah, of course! If going down to the mortal realm is what's going to make you happy then it's my job to help you. Gods need help from other gods just as much as mortals need the help."

-Looking the young one over again lightly, he purred.- "Did you want to rest a little bit before we tried? Or would you like to go now?" -Technically he could take the child all the way down on his back, but he kind of figured the young one would derive more pleasure from flying, atleast part of the way, himself. Those with regular wings always seemed so thrilled and attached to the sensation. Too much work in his book, levatation was MUCH better.-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:51 am
As much as resting probably would have been the better idea, Khuluma wasn’t about to let this new energy pass him by now. Fresh adrenaline was coursing through, and he felt confident that this was one of those now or never times. There was just something about touching a certain moment in time when something felt right to do then and there. It was also nice t meet someone that was helpful, but took his duty as a god to heart. Where he was needed, that’s where he’d be. It seemed like such a sweet idea, to be there for someone. It certainly made him feel better to have the other god there. While he was sure he would eventually make it down to the mortal realm, company was appreciated. Especially company that knew how to fly and could pick him up if he started to fall.

This was exactly the type of god he would want to continue meeting. Helpful gods that would teach him more and more about himself and the world around him. He was sure that all the gods that Limbuko had listed would also be of the same personality.

I would love to try now. I’ve rested here enough already. I want to be where everyone else is.” His voice was perky, and his eyes sparkled with the thought, his small frame practically wagging at the idea. Never had he felt so much locked up energy, and with spending so much time waiting for others to come and resting, taking a break was the last thing he wanted to do.

What should I do first?” He turned about, making it so that he was parallel to the other god and looking up for signs of approval and guidance. As he did, his eyes went to see if his wings would be matching the petal-purple god when he noticed something peculiar. “Uh…Your wings are different than mine. How do you fly?” He had to wonder about the teaching ability of a god that didn’t exactly have the same wings as he did. In fact, he hadn’t seen Limbuko arrive and had no idea how he moved about. Was this going to be a problem?!

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:13 pm
-He glanced about suddenly, pondering on the best way to go about their descent. It wasn't that hard, to leave the realm from anywhere... but it was a little hard to explain how it was done.. so the best bet was to find a break in the cloud and ice environment. Motioning, he took a step forward, replying mildly.- "Let's go find the mountains first, it'll be easiest to do it that way for your first trip."

-He couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the question, peacock like feathers ruffling and shifting as attention was drawn to them.- "I levitate actually. I think most gods can do it actually. It's just a point of willpower and energy. Most gods with traditional wings however enjoy flying as the birds do."

-Speaking as he walked, he tried to hunt out a place for them to escape the haven from, though every once in awhile he'd turn to look at the young god with a reassuring smile.- "Don't worry though, I've seen and handled enough wings in my life, I know what I'm doing. I helped Boma, Minerals, take her first flight too."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:35 pm
He guessed feathers like his would not be good for flying, and he instead thought of the word “levitate” as a way of getting around. Levitate. Levitate. Khuluma was usually very good with words. Despite being young, he actually was born knowing a lot. It was an unexplained knowledge he had, such as how he knew that the white beneath his feet was ice and snow, and that looking down, that there were mountains. No one had taught him this, but it was instilled in him. Then there were times when he had to ask, which left him wondering, why did he know this and not that? Not one to dwell on philosophy, he instead wrinkled his face in thought. Levitate. He knew that word. “That means you float, right? Like a feather in the air?” He raised a paw up and held it there a moment before he kicked back into skipping a few steps to catch up with Limbuko. The god had longer legs than he did, and it took him a few more steps to make up for it.

Do you get sad that you can’t fly? Not saying that your wings are not pretty – they are –really pretty in fact - but I like mine because I can flap them too. ” He tested his wings, finding the sensation of wind being thrown about him rather pleasant. It made him want to hop and flutter. Wondering if he could levitate too, he thought of going up without his wings very hard, but nothing happened. Oh well.

His eyes looked about, wondering if he could also help in the search. The fact that the other god had helped someone else fly was enough to gain his trust. “Did Boma have a hard time flying? ” his voice was unsure, wondering if he would have the same problems that she had. Hearing a horror story before takeoff was probably not the best thing to hear, but he was still curious.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:56 pm
"Mhmmm, that's what it means. Very good." -He mused softly. He hadn't really realized the word he'd used might be trickey, but as soon as the child dechipered it he realized his folly and nodded in praise of the child's cleverness.-

"I very rarely get sad." -He grinned at the thought, taking a short moment to ponder over his question. It was easy enough to answer for the vain god.- "But no, I'd rather have beautiful and unique wings. Not to mention, it is so much easier to do, I don't have to worry about wings acheing after too long of a flight. And won't get stuck anywhere something my wings get hurt." -As if to show the child that they weren't useless, the feathers moved back and forth, fanning his back before settling across his back like a cape.- "It's a trade I personally am happy to make."

-Spotting what looked like it might be a break of sky blue in the whites and blues around them Lim motioned silently for Khuluma to change directions and follow. Perhaps they'd got lucky and wouldn't have to walk too too far.- "Ohh no, Boma did pretty well. She was going the other way though, learning to take to the skies after a life of living mostly underground."

"I just helped her up to the air currents, and flew far enough below that I could catch her if someone happened."

-Laughing a little, he winked.- "If I recall correctly her landing was a little sloppy, but that happens to the best of us."

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff