Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply the Fan-Fic forum of doom^^
Destiny's True Face- An Inuyasha Fan Fiction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talanova

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:15 pm
***********************Prologue********************************
I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS OF INUYASHA...MIRA IS MY CHARCATER THOUGH...
(Mira's point of view)

Its been so long.....so long since I have seen light.....now that its over, I can roam the world freely....But that's not the case.
Ishimaru, the melevolent bat demon and greatest enemy, has been hunting demons for centuries... For their blood, which can give him ultimate power, depending on the species.

He has tried many species of demons, but has failed to gain power most of his tries...then comes my family. Im a demon, half demon, decendant of the Werewolf-Dog demon. Ishimaru hunted MY family down, he killed my human mother and my demon father...drinking the blood of a human and a werewolf-dog demon together gave him ultimate strength...When he realized this, to gain his power and be able to control it all...his target is me.

He realized that werewolf and dog blood WITH human blood was just what he needs to gain his power. So his next victim was me. But, before he could kill me, a spell came to life from within me, from which my father gave me the ultimate protection, that put Ishimaru to death. Or so I thought. As for me, I fell into deep sleep, never to wake for 500 years. And 500 years it was.

Now I'm free, free of my sleep, free of being the victim. My mission now is to finish Ishimaru once and for all. To finish what my father started.

With Kibi at my side, a pixie dragon demon, we will be able to defeat Ishimaru and let my parents rest in peace like they deserve. But...how?

Or maybe destiny is drawing me to something else.....something that will make me feel things I have never known...... And change my life forever.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:17 pm
*********************Part 1

**********************Part 1*****************************************

I was running through the forest in my wolf form to find another village. I am a gypsy dancer, and that's what I do for a living. For now.

Kibi was right behind me, flying and trying to keep up with my speed, his little wings flapping rapidly. Kibi Raptor is a demon, a pixie dragon and my cute faithful companion.

I ran through the trees, breathing in the breeze. I loved the smell of the sunset breeze, which I haven't smelled until almost a decade ago.

Kibi was going out of sight, I had to stop and rest. I was preety tired too, but not as much as Kibi.
I settled near a tree that was good for climbing, and kibi fell on my back and snored lightly. I suppressed a big yawn, opening my mouth widely and showing my fangs. So I rested my head on the grass, and drifted to sleep...

I was sleeping well until the smell came to me. I could tell it was nighttime, the crickets singing, the quietness of the night. I popped my eyes open, the smell reeked now.
I looked up at the night sky. There was a new moon tonight. I got up ob my feet, still in my wolf form. Kibi woke startled, but I hushed him.

"Shh, Kibi its me Mira... don't move from here, I will be right back ok? and if I don't just listen for my howl" Mira said.

Kibi nodded and settled in the grass to sleep. I followed the scent. There was no doubt about it, its the smell of human blood.

. The smell was stronger now. I came to a clearing out of the trees, and saw what was going on. There was a demon, standing tall, with a human in its wrinkled hand. He had long black hair, and wore red clothes.

I have to stop this, I thought. I came out, visible to anyone in sight. A growl ripped from my chest, fangs bared, fur bristilng, in a hunters crouch

The demon turned its huge head around, and so did the human in its hand. The human stared now, dark eyes pleading for help and rescue.

I steped foward, then leaped at the demon. And I attached myself to the right side of its neck, biting hard...  

Talanova

the Fan-Fic forum of doom^^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff