Back to Guilds

Tags: games, anime, a place to talk and relax 

Reply Devil May CRY
Devil May Cry Animated Series Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is the Devil May Cry Animated Series Good or Bad?
  Good, Awesome, Wonderful, Amazing, Spectacular
  Bad, Horrible, Terrible, Not Qualified
View Results

KawaiiAngelNekoRose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:34 am
Just thought that this might be a good topic since it is Devil May Cry. I'm curious about the opinions about the Animated Series. I mean, I love the series and can watch it repeatedly and never get tired. But what is everyone else's opinions on it? Woudl you buy it? And would you watch it either in Japanese with English Sub or just English Dubb? Mew. ^-^ Just a curious neko DMC Fan. ^-^ xd whee 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:18 pm
KawaiiNekoRose
Just thought that this might be a good topic since it is Devil May Cry. I'm curious about the opinions about the Animated Series. I mean, I love the series and can watch it repeatedly and never get tired. But what is everyone else's opinions on it? Woudl you buy it? And would you watch it either in Japanese with English Sub or just English Dubb? Mew. ^-^ Just a curious neko DMC Fan. ^-^ xd whee 4laugh

IT
WAS
AWESOME

i have all of the anime series and i cant get enough of it. I love it and how it all works out  

Bronze Crystal Dragon
Vice Captain

Tactical Mystic

light_dxyagami
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:32 pm
Riatched
KawaiiNekoRose

IT
WAS
AWESOME

i have all of the anime series and i cant get enough of it. I love it and how it all works out

well i download the whole series when it came out on japani love watching it over and over in japanese  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:41 pm
i have them on DVD and its great  

Bronze Crystal Dragon
Vice Captain

Tactical Mystic

light_dxyagami
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:48 pm
my favorite episode is wen lady and trish fight  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:52 am
I love the ending where Dante was 'killed' but he came back to save Patty when he did he had the sword in him and Patty saw and fainted XP it was funny as hell.  

Bronze Crystal Dragon
Vice Captain

Tactical Mystic

Lunawolfsoul1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:28 am
same here i tho it was funny too  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:00 am
yeah it was i just wish they would of show more of his demon form and not only like 3 seconds of it he look kool  

light_dxyagami
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bronze Crystal Dragon
Vice Captain

Tactical Mystic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:46 am
yeah seeing his demon form would of been awesome! gah why cant anyone do that you only see it in the games >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:42 pm
It feels like he gets impaled in every of his series  

AzN_cHiBi_bOy

Bronze Crystal Dragon
Vice Captain

Tactical Mystic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:41 pm
that is true but hey each time it happens he just cant help but pull him self from his impalement and prove how awesome he is XP

AzN_cHiBi_bOy
It feels like he gets impaled in every of his series

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:48 pm
well is the only way he gets more power so far he has to use or sacrifice his own blood  

light_dxyagami
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucky_vang

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:25 am
The anime was great but like others said it wuld be much alsomer if you actually saw Dante in his devil form or even better the Sparta form like the first Devil May Cry!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:59 pm
well for the sparda form he needs to have the sparda sword and virgil's pendant plus he needs to fight a way more powerful demon than the weakling of the anime  

light_dxyagami
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

lime_coolasa

5,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:01 pm
I thought the anime is brilliant, full of action and even the cute girl patty is grown on me smile I do like the fact they keep his strawberry sundaes and pizza loving ways ...

Best episode was the Rock Queen I love that song and really need to download it razz  
Devil May CRY

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff