Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply *♦*The Writers' Oasis*♦*
Some thing I wrote....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you tell me what you think about them??
  Yes.
  No. Leave me alone.
View Results

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:25 am
Here is two things I wrote these pass few years about my dad. He died from a heart attack. It was about a month befour I turned 6. In the year 1995. Hope you guys like it if not its cool with me. But tell me what you think please. And if there is anything you whould like to post that you wrote about a family member or something then by all means post it.
<3 Ava

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:35 am
I would look back and remeber what isnt there and how it use to be, I would feel happy and sad at the same time. And when yall are around I laugh but I want to cry. When I think about wat u will say...... I would laugh just so you would see me happy. I just want to say I love and miss him to this very day and will always. I dont want people to no how I feel becuase deep down I feel like hell it's just all very personal. On somedays I want to cry and others I would like to die, but when I think about it, I could never leave before my time. I had so many good times with him and thats what I need to pass on to the little ones in my family to tell them storys about the best dad and man that was in my life, I would give them my memories of him and his good ways like my older sisters did with me when I was little. When I cry at night, I just think of a time when he was here and I was happy. I cry my self to sleep at night thinking of him and wishing I could see his face once again and to see have him in my life today and to see how it would be if he was alive and in my life now to grow up with him around, with a dad who could give me away to my true love (Ryan) as well as the part where the dad tryes to scare him away. That would be the BEST brith day wish for me, but just like everything eles Im gald cuz then I wouldnt have the family and life I have today. YES I would love to see my dad again but not at the risk of having everything diffrent and him back in pain again and them having to lose him again I couldnt do that all over again.

I LOVE AND MISS HIM BUT I NO HE IS WATCHING OVER ME RIGHT NOW........ I LOVE YOU DAD

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:38 am
Harry Crafton (1946-1995)

H is for a Happy person

A is for Amazing

R is for Revinventful

R is for Restful

Y is for Young in so many ways

C is for Caring

R is for Respected

A is for an Amazing father

F is for Faithful

T is for Thankful

O is for Outstanding

N is for Nostalgia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:07 am
Good writing. You need to correct spelling and grammar, but besides all of the technical details, the substance of your writing is great! Your emotions really show through the first one, and the acrostic poem is so sweet and cute!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:26 am
Thanks Otulissa. I didn't do any editeding I just copyed and paste I was thinking about going back to eited it but i had to get off and havnt came back to do it yet. But thanks again smile
<3 Ava

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:18 am
You're welcome!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

*♦*The Writers' Oasis*♦*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items