Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply The Sims 2 Help
Which expansion? Which cheats?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpellCzech8

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:49 am
So, there's some way to have LONG hair, and I don't know which expansion or where to get those hairstyles... I only have sims2 deluxe, and I don't have those hairstyles..... Help?

Okay, I love using the motherlode and kaching cheats, but I don't know how to do the cheat to delete homework... Anyone wanna help out the noob?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:14 pm
The cheat used to delete homework and other "undeletable" objects is called boolprop. It is used to do lots of very weird things to your game. It is dangerous and can permanantly damage your game.  

shmarty

SpellCzech8

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:22 pm
Thanks! Now, anyone know the whole hairstyles thing? I don't know whether it's an expansion or stuff pack, or just something bought from thesims.ea.com...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:03 pm
Well, I'm not quite sure what "long hair" you're talking about. I have a few expansions myself and I have mostly normal lengthed hair. However, (I'm not sure if you know this) but you can download custom content off of sites (other than the official sims.com). I'm sure you could find what you are looking for on there, they have some very, very crazy hairstyles on modthesims2.com (the last time I checked was awhile ago, but they probably haven't changed it).  

shmarty

SpellCzech8

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:28 pm
shmarty
Well, I'm not quite sure what "long hair" you're talking about. I have a few expansions myself and I have mostly normal lengthed hair. However, (I'm not sure if you know this) but you can download custom content off of sites (other than the official sims.com). I'm sure you could find what you are looking for on there, they have some very, very crazy hairstyles on modthesims2.com (the last time I checked was awhile ago, but they probably haven't changed it).

Man, this is irritating. You know how people post their family albums on the sims site? One person had these long hairstyles.... I really want them... Oh, well.  
The Sims 2 Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games